over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

questions i have about common remarks.

my favorite was always
"there's no such thing as over training! Only under eating."
LOL
Layne Norton used that statement A LOT on Mayhem, have no idea what he says now or where he posts, but it was regurgitated all the time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KbgSjPsfjk"]Lifting and Life: The Science - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orQm6wyXK8E"]Power Project Q&A: Overtrained CNS? - YouTube[/ame]

Ok I cap my own DNP and dosing it is actually not that complicated I don't even use a filler so I can re weigh each capsule . The biggest thing too be careful of is know what type of DNP it is most is the 24 dinitrophenlote sodium salt this work just fine and is easier and cheaper too get but you could run 800 mg a day of this and be fine the side will be rough and you will sweat like a dog . The crystalline version that is actually 24 dinitrophenol is about twice as strong in my opinion and that's where a problem happens people get used too the dose on the weaker version and get a new source that has the crystal the tale that same 800 mg and OH fuck why am I so fucking hot make it stop.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

what the hell is wrong with collecting stamps on an off day...???

:confused:

Regarding overtraining I think common sense needs to be used. Of course you can over train but to me most probably think it requires must less than it really does. Adrenal fatigue is a very real thing but weight training is just one element that contributes to it. Plus what is exactly overtraining. If it's doing more than the minimal you need to get the results you are getting then nearly everyone will be overtraining. Some guys can get amazing results training 30 mins 4 days per week so I guess you could say if they done 45 mins they are still overtraining.

Whilst I state the above I pretty much think like the Ultimate Warrior in many ways although he was clearly a bit crazy. In other sports many train for up to 12 hours a days. Whilst their sport may not be as intense on their bodies they are still overtraining from this standard we have created over the years. Although there are strongman/women/bodybuilders who train with weights up to 6 hours a day and they are doing fine. I definitely think the body can adapt and do much more than most think. I used to train for over 2 hours and at no time did I feel like I was overtraining my cns. Granted it wasn't needed so many would argue I was still "overtraining".

Overtraining purposely can also lead to better results in some cases. An example may be you have weak bi-ceps and you do the standard each body part once per week. Not everyone but I bet if that person was to train bi-ceps everyday for 1 month they would improve. There are so many variables though and you grow optimally with sufficient recovery but that can vary for everyone.

Most of the guys many look up to on here from the 60's-70's used to train much longer than many bodybuilders of today. Whilst it may have not been needed it definitely didn't make them look worse for it.

fuck yes I told them what I took lmao..

this was my sheet in the ER

Little Slice have you had bloodwork since this event?

I would be most interested in

BUN
AST
ALT and especially these following two
Creatinine
GFR

Regarding overtraining I think common sense needs to be used. Of course you can over train but to me most probably think it requires must less than it really does. Adrenal fatigue is a very real thing but weight training is just one element that contributes to it. Plus what is exactly overtraining. If it's doing more than the minimal you need to get the results you are getting then nearly everyone will be overtraining. Some guys can get amazing results training 30 mins 4 days per week so I guess you could say if they done 45 mins they are still overtraining.

Whilst I state the above I pretty much think like the Ultimate Warrior in many ways although he was clearly a bit crazy. In other sports many train for up to 12 hours a days. Whilst their sport may not be as intense on their bodies they are still overtraining from this standard we have created over the years. Although there are strongman/women/bodybuilders who train with weights up to 6 hours a day and they are doing fine. I definitely think the body can adapt and do much more than most think. I used to train for over 2 hours and at no time did I feel like I was overtraining my cns. Granted it wasn't needed so many would argue I was still "overtraining".

Overtraining purposely can also lead to better results in some cases. An example may be you have weak bi-ceps and you do the standard each body part once per week. Not everyone but I bet if that person was to train bi-ceps everyday for 1 month they would improve. There are so many variables though and you grow optimally with sufficient recovery but that can vary for everyone.

Most of the guys many look up to on here from the 60's-70's used to train much longer than many bodybuilders of today. Whilst it may have not been needed it definitely didn't make them look worse for it.

I get "overtraining" by the end of almost every semester. No amount of gear can stop it.

What causes overtraining (for me)?

Overuse of stims all semester
Increasing lack of sleep (no amount of naps can clear this up, I've tried)
Continuing to train hard and not back off
Stress piling up

And then wham...injuries coming round, perpetually tired, stims not working anymore, can't grow or get stronger. In this scenario, lifting is just piling on top the "stress" accumulating in my life. There is no reversal till the end of the semester, so I typically drop training volume and try and just maintain so that I don't lose anything, and then come out the hole at the end and sleep my ass off combined with d/cing all stims and about 2-3 weeks later I start feeling alive again.

I had this exact same thing happen before in an overworked job where I did 20+hrs OT weekly for months on end.

But then I see the exact opposite thing happen in summers: No school, much less stim use, much more sleep, giant lack of stress...I make good gains even on cruise dosages.

So I think overtraining itself is very hard to do if all other factors in your life are controlled for, but when your stress levels are high you can easily wind up in an adrenally fatigued state.

I get "overtraining" by the end of almost every semester. No amount of gear can stop it.

What causes overtraining (for me)?

Overuse of stims all semester
Increasing lack of sleep (no amount of naps can clear this up, I've tried)
Continuing to train hard and not back off
Stress piling up

And then wham...injuries coming round, perpetually tired, stims not working anymore, can't grow or get stronger. In this scenario, lifting is just piling on top the "stress" accumulating in my life. There is no reversal till the end of the semester, so I typically drop training volume and try and just maintain so that I don't lose anything, and then come out the hole at the end and sleep my ass off combined with d/cing all stims and about 2-3 weeks later I start feeling alive again.

I had this exact same thing happen before in an overworked job where I did 20+hrs OT weekly for months on end.

But then I see the exact opposite thing happen in summers: No school, much less stim use, much more sleep, giant lack of stress...I make good gains even on cruise dosages.

So I think overtraining itself is very hard to do if all other factors in your life are controlled for, but when your stress levels are high you can easily wind up in an adrenally fatigued state.

Exactly. If someone can chill all day and just train and eat then they could probably get away with training 3 hours+ per day. But most who are stressed out in other areas will start to show symptoms of "overtraining" fairly soon especially if lifting weights every day. It's more just over stressing your body. The extra training and not having breaks will just be a catalyst to what is to come. I think even without training in the equation anyone studying, stressed and taking lots of stimulants is going to get to the point were their bodies just give in. I think only in rare cases is the actual weight training the biggest factor in everything.

Stimulants alone can be a major factor and that's why recently I have been having a pre workout 4-5 times per week but no other caffeine (unless you count a few cups of tea). Whilst that is not ideal it's not too bad. I have breaks from my pre workouts but I can't give them up just yet. Although I can definitely feel the difference in me if I have been using them most days for approx 2 months.

Last edited:
I'm getting a mod to look into that.....

THAT IS BULLSHIT...!!!!!

:)

btw.....yours will be purple soon bro....whatch think..???

My bad. Whatever color it goes to it dont matter to me. I'm not one of those members who need recognition(like ross or that other dumbass that was posing as a IFBB physique pro)

Just glad to be here, reading and learning. Putting my 2 cents when i can.

Last edited:
My bad. Whatever color it goes to it dont matter to me. I'm not one of those members who need recognition(like ross or that other dumbass that was posing as a IFBB physique pro)

Just glad to be here, reading and learning. Putting my 2 cents when i can.

I don't care bro....lol

Little Slice have you had bloodwork since this event?

I would be most interested in

BUN
AST
ALT and especially these following two
Creatinine
GFR

yeah I have, this event was almost 2.5 years ago.

I was pretty much getting weekly bloodwork for the month after I got out.

everything was just about normal, but I never got my GFR tested (have never done a 24 clearance test)...but I had a catheter in for all 4 days and they were collecting my jugs of urine and testing them.

they said there was no myoglobin, blood, protein etc. in them at all, and im sure if something was up, they would have mentioned it.

I did get a urinalysis a little while back...while on dnp. I had "trace" protein in my urine.. I asked about that here, and was told it wasn't really an issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131