over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions - I tore my tricep completely and tore some ligaments in my elbow

tony touch

Newbies
So at work in July, I tore my tricep and had to have surgery to reattach it in the beginning of august. It’s been a painful and long recovery so far, little bits of progress each day. The fact that I’ve been out of the gym is killing me. Also I came off TRT to get my hemoglobin hematocrit levels down but I’m ready to get back on now after mupltiple My questions are:

1) is there something or multiple things I can take to accelerate the recovery? I hear mixed things on BPC 157 and tb 500. Any real life reviews or other suggestions?

2) would hgh or peptides help?

3) anyone tear their tricep and how long was it until you were able to do pressing movements like bench or military presses? Right now I tried to do a push-up and collapsed bc my right tricep is in so much pain still

By the way I am not a newbie on this board, I’ve been a member and followed and read this board since somewhere around 2003-2004

Stay in the gym, lots of stuff you can still do. After doing your therapy, building back strength is a slow process, you will need to be conservative for 6 months to a year. I remember starting at 5lb dumbbells and going up 2.5lbs per week until I got back to 50lbs when had my biceps reattached. 2.5lbs per week takes discipline. I had to be very careful when training back because I knew that would be the best chance to detach again. Many people reinjure, take the slow route. Work with a physical therapist if money/insurance allows. I'd go with a couple of IUs of pharm GH if available.

So you think the hgh would help?

I am more worried about the push movements compared to the pull movements.
Thanks for the advice

Tore my tricep as well. I was back in the gym 2 days after surgery. Developed 3 leg routines that I could handle and I was also able to train traps on the standing calf machine and do some cardio.
Nothing was going to keep me out of the gym. Then, once I got the green light from my doctor, I took it slow...started out by benching with a broomstick...and yes working my way up little by little. About 9 months until back at full strength. I didn't rush it or take anything special. Wanted to let it heal naturally. This was 9 years ago.

Why are you out of the gym?

Man that sucks. Not the same but I tore my supraspinatus (while benching---from years of crap form, I guess).
The physical therapy is step one. I did use bpc157 & tb500 but can't really say if that did anything.
That said I'm running some bpc & tb now in both shoulders with hopes of strengthening tendons & ligaments in hopes of avoiding any tears. Also going to add gh.

After having my shoulder rebuilt by having 2 rotators reattached and a ruptured biceps repaired. I was back in the gym in a sling after 5 days. As i cold still train 3/4 of my body to some degree. And working the good side stimulates the nerves in the damaged side making for less atrophy and faster to come back. Used the same thinking for other surgeries with goo results. Dennis James posted a vid with Branch where Branch said he did the same and was back in days later after surgeries.

So you think the hgh would help?

I am more worried about the push movements compared to the pull movements.
Thanks for the advice
I was just giving my biceps repair as an example, yours will be different because it's triceps.

A very rich client of mine who was in her 50s and on an "advanced" HRT program injured her knee, had surgery and her HRT clinic put her on GH for 6 months to help recover. Her PT (physical therapist), whom I knew personally, said they had never seen someone recover that fast, at any age, let alone in their 50s.

Yes I tore my tricep doing skull crushers, back in 08. I don’t remember how long I was in my brace or sling, but as soon as I didn’t have to wear them I immediately started doing band pushdowns, would do them 3xs a week at the beginning and worked my way up. Started back benching with a bamboo bar and then would hang weights by bands.

I competed in powerlifting at the time and did get my strength back. I really feel the band work aided in my recovery and was using gh also, 4iu/day.

speedy recovery bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity