over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUESTIONS THAT HAVE HAUNTED ME

If pro is opposite of con.....whats opposite of progress?

why do drive-up ATM have the touch/feel bump's for the blind people when blind people dont drive:confused:

why do drive-up ATM have the touch/feel bump's for the blind people when blind people dont drive:confused:

Always wondered that, but still makes me laugh

Why does Hulk's trunks/boxers ALWAYS fit and the rest are ripped?

Aight, here's a deep one. Everyone knows what light is, beams of small particles moving at about 300,000,000 meters per second. Well, we are able so see because light bounces off things we look at and goes into our eyes. For example, when we look in the mirror, the colors of our body bounce off the mirror entirely at this speed and hit our eyes. Well, what if we were moving at the speed of light, riding on a beam of light essentially? The light coming off of our face and going to the mirror would be going the same speed as us, therefore making us invisible. It doesnt seem like much of a question at first, but if you think critically about it, it's interesting. Also, the clothes in our closets for instance. The only reason they're the color they are is because the reflect wavelengths of light a certain way. Well, when the lights are off and the closet door is shut, is your blue shirt still that same blue shirt, or what "color" is it?

Also, what do you guys think about aliens and UFO's? All these people claim to have seen them and most of em couldnt give a rat's ass about publicity. My dad to this day tells the same story of the UFO he saw when he was in college. He hasn't told any newspapers or anything about it because he figures "what's the use" and I dont blame him. He's my father though, ya know, he has no reason to lie to me. I have other exceptionally well-charactered friends who have told me they've seen things that gave them chills and that there was no way to explain other than that they were extra-terrestrial. I personally think it's highly unlikely that as big as space is ("our" sun is only one of trillions of stars, there could be more like it), we are the only lucky planet to have life forms. And think about how far we've come from literally nothing. We can have an almost instantaneous conversation with somebody from a different continent, we can keep a 747 in the air, and we can keep a satellite in geosynchronous orbit. What if other life forms are out there with different elements to work with, are farther along in evolution, and aren't as fuckin lazy as humans are. They could blow our technology out of the water! Just some food for thought, here's a military officer who recently died. He swore to never speak of what he saw at Roswell while he was alive. He wrote an affidavit that was only to be read after he passed.
http://www.roswellproof.com/haut.html

a few more

When a mother is having twins, are there 2 umbilical cords?

Does an all girls school have a men's restroom?

If a bunch of cats were to jump on each other, would it still be called a dogpile?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws