YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick, convenient way to get your post-workout carbs in :)

jozifp103

Registered
This is what I've been doing for the past few years. This might not be "groundbreaking" but it is useful and some may not have thought of this. Very convenient as you can just sip it down with your shake. Yes I'm aware they sell whey supplements already mixed with oats but you pay a stupid amount extra just for added oats. Totally not worth it and they barely put any oats in it.

Anyways you'll need one of these ($15 at Walmart). It's called a spice grinder or some brands label it as a coffee grinder. Both exactly the same product. This thing grinds at a super high rpm and turns anything you put in it into fine powder.

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Simply add your oats, cover, and hold the grind button until all the oats are ground into a fine powder and you no longer hear them screaming. It's good to pick it up and shake it while you're grinding because sometimes the oats that start off below the blade get trapped down there and don't get ground. It can hold about 1 cup of oats (30g carbs). You can grind a second batch if you want to add more but I wouldn't recommend it as it takes up a lot of space in your shaker bottle and can be difficult to drink as oats don't dissolve in liquid like whey does.And voilà you have finely ground oat powder.

**broken link removed**

Simply add to your protein shake and drink during or after your workout to aid in recovery and glycogen replenishment.

**broken link removed**

I use the coffee grinder all day to make flax seed powder.

does anyone else get horrible gas from oats, I gotta do cream of rice.

Yep! I now have a good rice and whey weight gainer that I use all the time. Used to have one with oats and whey but I often had stomach discomfort/gas-issues so I switched.

I just use this:
Also available in 50lb bags from any store that has a bulk section.

1583951745486.png

This is what I've been doing for the past few years. This might not be "groundbreaking" but it is useful and some may not have thought of this. Very convenient as you can just sip it down with your shake. Yes I'm aware they sell whey supplements already mixed with oats but you pay a stupid amount extra just for added oats. Totally not worth it and they barely put any oats in it.

Anyways you'll need one of these ($15 at Walmart). It's called a spice grinder or some brands label it as a coffee grinder. Both exactly the same product. This thing grinds at a super high rpm and turns anything you put in it into fine powder.

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Simply add your oats, cover, and hold the grind button until all the oats are ground into a fine powder and you no longer hear them screaming. It's good to pick it up and shake it while you're grinding because sometimes the oats that start off below the blade get trapped down there and don't get ground. It can hold about 1 cup of oats (30g carbs). You can grind a second batch if you want to add more but I wouldn't recommend it as it takes up a lot of space in your shaker bottle and can be difficult to drink as oats don't dissolve in liquid like whey does.And voilà you have finely ground oat powder.

**broken link removed**

Simply add to your protein shake and drink during or after your workout to aid in recovery and glycogen replenishment.

**broken link removed**
Lmao when I use to smoke buds. I use to have one of those to grind the buds.instead of breaking it up with my hand.it be grinded perfectly and burned super even lol.then after a few weeks I scraped the dust that accumulate in it and oh boy talk about being high ha ha ha

Lmao when I use to smoke buds. I use to have one of those to grind the buds.instead of breaking it up with my hand.it be grinded perfectly and burned super even lol.then after a few weeks I scraped the dust that accumulate in it and oh boy talk about being high ha ha ha

Oh, so you know the spice grinder secret too, eh? Keif galore!

cream of rice is amazing. I also get insane sulfur smelling gas from oats. I never get the feelgood carb response from oats that I get from other carbs that sit well with me...I assume my body doesn't assimilate oats the same as I do rice, potatoes, and corn.

Cream of rice is an everyday staple for me, postworkout is perfect time to enjoy some. I also really do not mind it cold, if you have some chocolate or vanilla protein powder in there, its kind of like a bread pudding or something. Very enjoyable and travels well.

I buy the cheap brand family box of rice Chex and food process them. Goes good with whey and casein powder for carbs.

....and my kid eats it with milk...fucking weirdo

I tried Fit Spuds recently, and they are awesome- **broken link removed**

They are dried, soft, and sweet potatoes that just have some added sugar. They taste great, digest well, and you can easily crush some carbs eating these.

I like Gerber baby rice because it mixes well with protein in a shaker cup and it doesn't bloat me like oats or cause gas. I still do oats before bed because they are more filling and I don't notice any digestion side effects while I sleep.

And the oat thing, raw or quick oats gas me up.

Here’s a trick, do overnight oats...just mix water and oats and put in fridge for 12 hours or so and add a little Apple cider vinegar. You have to add stevia or a protein powder but digestion is soo much better for me

I tried Fit Spuds recently, and they are awesome- **broken link removed**

They are dried, soft, and sweet potatoes that just have some added sugar. They taste great, digest well, and you can easily crush some carbs eating these.
I'm assuming you actually eat these as apposed to putting in your shake correct?

I checked out the site and I'm not sure how I feel about their mascot...

fitspuds-mascot.jpg

I mean I get he's a sweet potato, but something about him makes me uneasy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws