over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick DNP questions

bdodge

Registered
How much water do you normally hold during the cycle....

How long does the water retention take to set in.......

Thanks

How much water do you normally hold during the cycle....

How long does the water retention take to set in.......

Thanks

For me it is about 5 - 8 lbs. I usually start to notice it around day 4. I usually only use 250 mg a day. I usually do a lot of cardio while on so it doesn't feel too bad.
Peace

Hardly any if you diet correctly on DNP. That's why diet is even more important on it...so that you can see fat loss WHILE you are using it, instead of 4 days after stopping.

Hardly any if you diet correctly on DNP. That's why diet is even more important on it..

What diet stragity have you find to work best for you when using DNP

I use a low dose , 200-250mg a day and ive tried a balanced macro , low carbs , high carbs and for me it all seems the same except that im not quite as hot feeling when on low to no carbs

Man I did some reading on DNP, and it straight scared the hell out of me. I think I would rather try and run 40 miles a day while dieting on bat wings than put that stuff in my body. Isn't it used as a pesticide or something?

I am running a balanced macro diet......

I really notice the increase in heat when I eat carbs, but from what I have read they are necessary.

It certainly is not at all as bad as everyone seems to say....

at 500 - 250 2x day crystal and it is easy going....just sweating..but I can deal with that.

wow - uhmmm - I don't think it did much to alleviate my fears though. I'm an endurance athlete so I think that stuff might just kill me. I would worry about long term effects. Even if I were to use for a short time to cut some weight before training, I worry about the the whole ATP inefficiency thing. Any reports on long term effects?

Doesnt effect you long term I believe it was a huge fad in the 30's-40's when it first came out for weight loss. There have been very few deaths related to this, its very hard to over dose on it haha, you just have to be sure to stay hydrated.

i cant really say how much water i hold on DNP becoz i loose about 10-12 pounds in bodyweight purely from loss of muscle glycogen on DNP within first 3-4 days

but i defiantly do hold alot fo water, most the water comes off by about day 5-6,

all of its gone by about day 9-10 and ull look ur best on these days

i tend to hold all the water in my lower back, abdominal and face,

u will also hold more water if your diets higher in carbs, the heat generation from the carbs will make ur body hold more water

Last edited:
What diet stragity have you find to work best for you when using DNP

I use a low dose , 200-250mg a day and ive tried a balanced macro , low carbs , high carbs and for me it all seems the same except that im not quite as hot feeling when on low to no carbs

equal amount of protein/carbs/fats. High carbs on DNP yields water retention and insane sweat

I plan on doing a low carb, med fat, and med-high protein. The carbs I am going eat will be simple carbs like fruit/yogurt. Keep those in the morning and let the effects hit me then rather than later on at night to help minimize night sweating

Doesnt effect you long term I believe it was a huge fad in the 30's-40's when it first came out for weight loss. There have been very few deaths related to this, its very hard to over dose on it haha, you just have to be sure to stay hydrated.

By very hard to overdose, you mean quite easy? What if caps aren't dosed they way you think? In the sun longer than you plan on? There is no negative feedback mechanism with DNP if you take too much and can't handle. That is not very responsible information to be tossing around. DNP is very safe if used safely, but its not something to mess around with.

By very hard to overdose, you mean quite easy? What if caps aren't dosed they way you think? In the sun longer than you plan on? There is no negative feedback mechanism with DNP if you take too much and can't handle. That is not very responsible information to be tossing around. DNP is very safe if used safely, but its not something to mess around with.

what he means ur body will cook itself, before you overdose from it :(

anyones whos used crystal DNP in higher doses can tell you the boarder between safe and death or overheating can be a mere 3-4 caps to many in a day, especialy if your well into ur DNP protocol and have it built up in ur system

Last edited:

Well I am not wrong it is VERY HARD TO OVER DOSE. If you choose to do stupid shit while on it and not take care of yourself when doing high doses then thats your fault. You are blowing the effects of it way out of the water like every other person. It is dangerous if you dont drink enough water or drink alcohol. dehydration is really the only thing you should be worrying about, that and your body temp which shouldnt really sky rocket to a overly dangerous point. Find me more than 10 deaths in the past 60 years BY OVERDOSING. Not by taking a high dose and sitting out in teh sun or forgetting to drink water.

An overdose of 4-6 times the recommended dosage (500-750 mg) may be lethal. Much smaller overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems. Meaning you would be taking well over 2 grams a day. Unless you are a complete idiot or you are by some miracle taking 1 gram caps 2 times a day, you wont over dose and die.

As long as your staying under 600mg you'll be fine, obviously stay hydrated. I only go up to about 500mg and have no problems with it besides the obvious sweating. If you follow the directions as far as supps to take along with it in the DNP thread listed above you won't feel like shit either. If you are worried about taking to much just do 250mg you can still get great results if your diet is in check and will be able to run it longer.

To the original question asked water weight can range but I usually see about 5-6lbs myself but I usually do some cardio while on it so I'm guessing it could be more for someone that doesn't do cardio while taking it.

Well I am not wrong it is VERY HARD TO OVER DOSE. If you choose to do stupid shit while on it and not take care of yourself when doing high doses then thats your fault. You are blowing the effects of it way out of the water like every other person. It is dangerous if you dont drink enough water or drink alcohol. dehydration is really the only thing you should be worrying about, that and your body temp which shouldnt really sky rocket to a overly dangerous point. Find me more than 10 deaths in the past 60 years BY OVERDOSING. Not by taking a high dose and sitting out in teh sun or forgetting to drink water.

I meant in over dose in the sense that you are screwed if you take too much because once you have done so, there is nothing you can do about it. I would worry about electrolytes, in particular sodium, just as much as hydration - especially with a large increase in water intake. Also consider there is usually a drop in thyroid hormone after the first 10-14 days which will lower body temperature. What does the user do? Use more because it has "stopped working" and a day or two later the sides can become a hell of a lot worse pretty quickly.

Its not that its easy to take too much if you have done your research... but theres always going to be someone that doesn't and reads something like that:(

Thank god I've been having a hard time locating it...for the guy who asked about the overdoses (I don't have a dog in this fight) but I thought this was interesting.

from livestrong-

Death

DNP has a very small margin of error when it comes to dosing, which makes the risk of severe illness and death high. As of now, over 60 published deaths due to DNP toxicity have been noted, according to a review that will be published in the September 2011 issue of "Journal of Medical Toxicology." Death most often results from a fatal increase in body temperature, but can also be caused by heart arrhythmia, cardiac arrest or multi-system organ failure. DNP's oral lethal dose is 1 g to 3 g in an average healthy adult. People have died from as little as 600 mg per day, taken over several days. Due to the high risk of death, you should not take DNP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131