over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick gym snap, 230lbs, 16 weeks out

Transformer

Registered
quick gym snap, 16 weeks out, 230lbs... 40lbs bigger and about 10% leaner than last comp this far out.

snao.jpg

You a big boy for sure! How long ago was your last competition?

2 years, everything has come up, quads are my strongest point, but managed to bring up arms n shoulders etc to mactch :)

Let's see what the wheels look like... If they are your strongest point and delts look swole as shit, you gotta be stomping with some true tree trunks!

You a big boy for sure! How long ago was your last competition?

this is a years a difference in pics, the after pic is my start of my prep pic at 225, ive grown a bit since the start of this prep and got leaner..

photo.JPG

can see my legs better in this shot, they look a lot better now as they are leaner will get pics up soon,

snap.jpg

DeeeeeezzzzzzLLLLL!

Let's see what the wheels look like... If they are your strongest point and delts look swole as shit, you gotta be stomping with some true tree trunks!

Huge difference!!!! Awesome work transformer!!!

can see my legs better in this shot, they look a lot better now as they are leaner will get pics up soon,

View attachment 69878

thanks man, ive worked very hard this past year, i had a bad first off season but the second part changed my whole body, i went back to basics, and it worked... i feel if i had done things right from the get go, id be in the same shape but in the 240's-50s, will have to save that for the next off season

What do you contribute your increase in arm and shoulder mass to? Including say excersises, training frequency, rep and set schemes? Great progress btw!

What do you contribute your increase in arm and shoulder mass to? Including say excersises, training frequency, rep and set schemes? Great progress btw!

I do dc training bro, its work wonders for me, doing it correectly, i hit everything twice every 4-5days, my strength has gone through the roof, which i believe has helped a ton...
exercises, is heavy shoulder presses, with heavy side laters, my sat laterals have gone up, 32lbs to 88lbs...

Arms n shoulders look way bigger. Great progress

thanks man!

big difference..nice work man.

Thanks bro:headbang:

I do a slightly different dc version

I do the usual 3 way so mon tues Thurs fri

biceps back
chest should tri
off
legs repeat

but dc has 3 different workouts ie a1 a2 a3

I jusy have two different workouts I found that better to get stronger on certain exercises

I also incorporate a lot of exteme stretching and statics..
I dont do more than 3 movements per muscle group its usually 2 for most apart from chest.

now im dieting down I have the exact same training but ive upped frequency so 2 on 1 off repeat... occasipnally ill add one super set or widow maker set in just to flush blood in that area but I dnt add tons more or it will effect my other workouts. .
this prep im letting the diet and cardio do the work I really and upping volume slightly on my training. ..
whenever I have prepped in the past and gone to higher volume I always loose more muscle cos I end up training like a pussy and with light weights. . so even if I up the volume in this prep more I will make sure to keep all lifts near to pbs and keep the compounds in

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Huge! What does your eating regimen look like. Being 10% leaner but 40 pounds bigger, how did you pack on the mass but slowly reduce fat levels?

Thanks.

Huge! What does your eating regimen look like. Being 10% leaner but 40 pounds bigger, how did you pack on the mass but slowly reduce fat levels?

Thanks.

Hey, i bulked up very big bro, to 255lbs, then i did a recomp, and leaning down to 225lbs, since starting this prep, ive gained 5-7lbs, due to response etc...

i got a bit to big in the off season before my cut/recomp, but it had to be done to gain the new mass.... aslong as you start fairly lean it doesnt really matter how big u get, just not that good if your trying keep healthy, etc.. so il always advise to try n stay leaner...

eating regime, is high and low carb days,

protein varies from 350-450, carbs 150-550, fats - 75-110

i have nearly all my carbs around my training, this could be 100g carb meal pre, 100g carb shake pre, 100g intra carb shake, 100g pwo shake, then another 100g carb meal..

always keeping my veg etc in their, helps with digestion etc.... adding in food slowly, ie 50g carbs a week helps a lot cos ur body doesnt notice it but it works, that way u grow into your appetite, now when im deiting if i eat below, 3000 cals i feel like im starving wheree as before that amount of calories would make me fat!

i found eating a ton around my training kept me leaner also during the day i wasnt as bloated and always felt hungry,

keeping cardio in 4 days a week at 30mins helps a ton too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws