over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick HCG/HMG/fertility question

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I should probably be able to find the answer to
this by myself, but please help me out. So I watched
Bostin Loyd's fertility protocol video where he said he
knocked up his gf 2 weeks after starting the protocol.
But I read that it takes 60 days to mature viable sperm.
So did the protocol have anything to do with his success? Seen others say the same on forums eg 'I made my gf pregnant after 2 shots of hcg'.

So if you are essentially sterile you can't fix it that quickly, or can you?

I used hcg/hmg to conceive my last 2 children.First time took forever,like 7-8 months if I remember correctly and my most recent was about 2 months.If somebody is getting their girl pregnant after 2 shots of hcg then it is just pure luck.Like you already read it takes about 2 months just for the body to produce viable sperm

I used hcg/hmg to conceive my last 2 children.First time took forever,like 7-8 months if I remember correctly and my most recent was about 2 months.If somebody is getting their girl pregnant after 2 shots of hcg then it is just pure luck.Like you already read it takes about 2 months just for the body to produce viable sperm

Thanks. I wonder if anyone else pointed this out to Bostin, dude could have been fertile the whole time.
I remember Palumbo having some theory that very high test doses actually increased intratesticular test and sperm production, the opposite of what lower doses do.
I suspect it's bullshit but who knows.

There’s a few good “ fertility stacks “ roaming about that are ment to be pretty decent. Can have a look for it again unless someone has it saved and can post

I should probably be able to find the answer to
this by myself, but please help me out. So I watched
Bostin Loyd's fertility protocol video where he said he
knocked up his gf 2 weeks after starting the protocol.
But I read that it takes 60 days to mature viable sperm.
So did the protocol have anything to do with his success? Seen others say the same on forums eg 'I made my gf pregnant after 2 shots of hcg'.

So if you are essentially sterile you can't fix it that quickly, or can you?

That was my protocol. He consulted me about getting his fiance pregnant...and I gave it to him. He then made a fertility video after him and several of his clients got their wives pregnant.

Thanks. I wonder if anyone else pointed this out to Bostin, dude could have been fertile the whole time.

I remember Palumbo having some theory that very high test doses actually increased intratesticular test and sperm production, the opposite of what lower doses do.

I suspect it's bullshit but who knows.

Whenever I hear about guys knocking up their girls while being in test, tren and every other thing...the things that sticks out is they are usually in their twenties. Granted I don’t have any evidence other then what I have observed.

That was my protocol. He consulted me about getting his fiance pregnant...and I gave it to him. He then made a fertility video after him and several of his clients got their wives pregnant.

Mike, what do you think about Palumbo's idea of high test dosages actually increasing ITT, any basis in fact?

Mike, what do you think about Palumbo's idea of high test dosages actually increasing ITT, any basis in fact?

Well high test definitely didn’t work for me.When I did my semenalysis a couple of years ago I was using 1 gram/week of test and my sperm count was zero

I tried it but it was combined with hmg and hcg. Had been shooting blanks for 2 years. I ran hcg at 1000iu 3x/week and hmg at 75 3x/week for a month with 210mg of test per week. Then I ramped the test up to 1300mg for about a month, still taking hcg and hmg but not religiously. I might've taken 1 or 2 shots a week of each. Then I went back to low test and my wife was pregnant a few weeks later. Going to our fist ultrasound on Friday!

I honestly can't even say which one worked but if I had to do it again I'd go the exact same route. Low test and high test with hcg and hmg throughout. I was shocked she got pregnant in just 3 months

I haven't personally seen anything that would leave me to believe that is true, but I haven't looked either. If I had to guess, I would say no.

I haven't personally seen anything that would leave me to believe that is true, but I haven't looked either. If I had to guess, I would say no.

Mike,
What is the protocol you suggest? if you don't mind me asking. Wife and I will be trying this upcoming year.

I tried it but it was combined with hmg and hcg. Had been shooting blanks for 2 years. I ran hcg at 1000iu 3x/week and hmg at 75 3x/week for a month with 210mg of test per week. Then I ramped the test up to 1300mg for about a month, still taking hcg and hmg but not religiously. I might've taken 1 or 2 shots a week of each. Then I went back to low test and my wife was pregnant a few weeks later. Going to our fist ultrasound on Friday!

I honestly can't even say which one worked but if I had to do it again I'd go the exact same route. Low test and high test with hcg and hmg throughout. I was shocked she got pregnant in just 3 months
I can personal say that running just hcg while on, high or low dose, brings (or keeps) sperm count up.in the presence of a 19-nor though it did not work.

Mike,
What is the protocol you suggest? if you don't mind me asking. Wife and I will be trying this upcoming year.

It depends on how you want to go about it. If you want a full recovery (e.g. recovery of the pituitary and testes) then your only option is to go off all gear and use Clomid (possibly along with a small dose of Aromasin to keep estrogen from providing negative feedback at the level of the hypothalamus) until you conceive.

If you don't want to go off gear...or you think serious, permanent damage has been done to your pituitary, then using HMG (which contains Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone) and HCG is the way to go. By doing this you bypass the pituitary completely and only have to worry about recovery of the testes. Since the natural production of LH and FSH is not a concern when using HMG and HCG, AAS use will not have any negative effect on your ability to produce testosterone or sperm.

HMG: 75 iu Mon/Wed/Fri
HCG: 2,500 iu Tues/Thurs/Sat

After a few weeks reduce the HCG dose down to about 500-750 iu per injection.

HMG: 75 iu Mon/Wed/Fri
HCG: 2,500 iu Tues/Thurs/Sat

After a few weeks reduce the HCG dose down to about 500-750 iu per injection.

Only issue there is money.. I haven't found it for less than around $35 per 75iu. Wish it were more readily available. Because I don't trust research chem HMG.

Only issue there is money.. I haven't found it for less than around $35 per 75iu. Wish it were more readily available. Because I don't trust research chem HMG.

Keep looking, there are non research chem sponsors on here who have it for less than half that. Also, if you can get a dr script I know a legit mail order pharmacy that sells a generic for about half what you quoted.

Keep looking, there are non research chem sponsors on here who have it for less than half that. Also, if you can get a dr script I know a legit mail order pharmacy that sells a generic for about half what you quoted.

I've seen like EAs, but not sure I entirely trust their products. Especially something like HMG.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws