over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick nipple question

Pbfanatic321

Registered
currently on 250mg test a week and my nipples are getting sore. I've done reading but some people recommend nolva some people recommend letro but some say letro is too harsh. What would some of you vets say to get rid of this soreness, letro or nolva? What dosages?

Got off cycle about 3.5 weeks ago and just been cruising, during cycle I was using 1mg Arimidex EOD. Right now I am not even sure what to run the Arimidex at so I just kept it 1mg EOD, may be too much though I am not sure.

Thank you everyone.

What were you running before? You could have elevated estrogen from cycle. Before uping the AI, I would try splitting the Adex so your doing .5 per day. 10mg novla will help along with helping lipids

currently on 250mg test a week and my nipples are getting sore. I've done reading but some people recommend nolva some people recommend letro but some say letro is too harsh. What would some of you vets say to get rid of this soreness, letro or nolva? What dosages?

Got off cycle about 3.5 weeks ago and just been cruising, during cycle I was using 1mg Arimidex EOD. Right now I am not even sure what to run the Arimidex at so I just kept it 1mg EOD, may be too much though I am not sure.

Thank you everyone.

1mg EOD is way too much, if it is legit stuff. .5mg twice per week should be enough for that dose, or maybe 3 times per week. You will crush your Estro with 1mg EOD.

ive worked down to .05mg m/w/f ...even .25mg 3x ew was too much...went to .10 3x...then to the .05mg where im at now....of course its liquid adex

ive worked down to .05mg m/w/f ...even .25mg 3x ew was too much...went to .10 3x...then to the .05mg where im at now....of course its liquid adex

At was dosage of Test were you on?

If you take 250 test and even need an anti-e to prevent side effects you just aren't meant to take gear. Anti-e's kill gains...I take 750mg test and still try to resist any anti-e. You want to use that estrogen

Letro is not harsh at all, it depend son what dosage you use ! It's like saying Arimidex is harsh at 2mgs a day, well don't take 2mgs

do .6mg EOD of letro see how that works, if not then 1.25mg EOD.

Last edited:
If you take 250 test and even need an anti-e to prevent side effects you just aren't meant to take gear. Anti-e's kill gains...I take 750mg test and still try to resist any anti-e. You want to use that estrogen

Bullshit !!!

1- He is just sensitive to estrogen, doesn't mean he can't take gear, how did you come up with that crap ? I'm sensitive to estrogen too, my cycles are low test and high anything else, works great !

2-Anti-es don't kill your gains, Low estrogen does !

If you are off gear then take nolvadex for 2 weeks at a low dose (10-20mg EOD is fine) and then go off nolvadex and reassess.

Well nevermind you aren't off gear since you are running a small cycle. You need to take the nolvadex for 1-2 weeks until symptoms subside then come off nolvadex and wait 1-2 weeks until nolvadex clears and estrogen rebalances, then GET TESTED. If you are high estrogen then you need to introduce a SMALL amount of arimidex (start with .25mg every 3 days).

BS
You do know that high estrogen is a carcinogen in men. Just because you don't have any felt sides, does not mean adverse sides are not happening. High Estrogen has also been linked to prostate cancer. Doctors give anti E's not to just reduce your felt sides, but to also keep you within normal range and from the dangers of high E.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear