over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick NPP question

usd610

Registered
Currently I am on 750/wk of Test e. I was going to do my first show on September 22nd but decided to push it back to next year to try to come in heavier and put some more size on my legs. I was planning on switching my cycle to prop/tren a/masteron, but since im now trying to put on more size I was thinking about NPP. Ive ran Deca a couple times in the past but want something to put on some mass that kicks in pretty quickly since Ive already been on Test e for 10 weeks. I plan on running for 20 weeks and am gonna add in the NPP in 2 more weeks and run it to week 20. Should I be dosing the same as deca? I ran deca @ 600/wk both time I ran it. was thinking about NPP at 500/wk shooting ED for 8 weeks. Also, is NPP as good of a mass builder as deca?

NPP is my favorite mass builder. Its as good/better than deca. Its the same drug with a different ester. It builds and acts quick, and clears quickly as well. No need to do it ed. You can do eod or e3d. I would use at least as much as deca...maybe more since decas long ester builds higher. Soo 600-700mg I'd suggest. Strength should be pretty insane...muscle fullness...awesome joints too and little bloat-significantly less than deca.
How many total weeks do you plan to run it? I used to be a proponent of 12-14weeks but now I see no reason for that since nandrolone sides will usually catch up if you run it long enough. Though I never got bad sides running it 12 weeks , I think npp is tailor-made to blast for 6-10 weeks. As I said it acts fast and clears fast and the phenylpropionate ester does not end up lingering at insane levels like decanoate...shich remain elevated and usually is the culprit of sides after running deca.
I think you should do 600-700 for 10wks...but I tend to think others may benefit from higher dosing for as little as 6 weeks and up to 8. (example 900+ mg)

If you have 16 weeks id run npp for 8 to 10 and switch out to another compound.

Npp is an incredible compound.

Im on week 10 of 20 of test only right now and im gonna throw NPP in at week 12 and run it for 8 weeks alongside of 750 test E. so 8 weeks of NPP, im planning on running it at 600 a week since I only have 5 bottles. That plus the test will put me at 1350mg total each week. Only time ive run higher then that was 750 test e, 600 tren e and 400 EQ(amazing cycle) but the tren killed my appetite.

Just ended a couple months run of npp @ 500/wk definitely a nice compound.

just did 12 weeks at 100eod with prop 100 eod and i liked it alot put on 20 plus lbs..... was always pumped.... switched to tren last week .... lets see what happens

Ran NPP at 400mg ew for about 4-5 months, great for both building mass and hanging on to it while dieting.

I am currently taking 300mg per week while dieting of the NPP but I am sure a dose of that- 500 mg would be more than enough I like this alot more than deca!

NPP is a helluva drug for strength. Even someone like me who has horrible structure for strength; small joints, tiny bones, etc. I have had a tremendous increase in strength from NPP at about 400mg a week and it has been 20 days.

As many of you guys know, I follow big beyond belief. Each week sets go up, or rest goes down, or both during the ramp. I've made tremendous increase week to week during the ramp. That's unheard of.

I have no idea what the supergrowth phase will be like. Will stay at 400mg throughout I think.

Npp is basically a short est. Deca. All the benefits of deca with less sides n water retention and quicker gains... Mass builder for sure.

I've never ran NPP before, but I have ran a test/deca/dbol cycle. What do some of yall think of that?

Week 1-4 40mg Dbol
Week 1-8 450mg NPP
Week 1-8 750mg Test E

Week 8-16 600mg Tren E
Week 8-16 250mg Test E

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members