Still banging away:banghead::)

Attachments

• 5.5.11 front pic.JPG
    5.5.11 front pic.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 890
Looking awsome !!

Dude your legs are sick with that seperation

Daam you are looking sharp bro....Im amazed at your wheels bro!!! Good job

Fucking lean and thick...Loving the vein from ur lower ab that runs into ur chest...freaky..lol

Looking awsome !!

Dude your legs are sick with that seperation

Thanks Gun. As long as my legs keep going in the right direction, I will take the separation.

wow legs look sick. they got alot bigger. nice job

Thanks Latimus. How have you been doing?

I can't believe this is your offseason look

Well...lets just call this preseason look;) I am eating plentiful, getting stronger, and really not trying to lose weight, and just maybe if I decided to dry up a bit more (reduce water), I might try the LH's out;) Still have plenty of improvements to make, but I am happy because I am able to eat into this body, grow into my body, and progress with my strength...when that hits a wall, I switch to hitting the muscles from different angles. As long as I listen to my hunger and eat, I seem to only add on what is good for body...and hopefully that keeps happening which I feel my body is about to make another transition.

Daam you are looking sharp bro....Im amazed at your wheels bro!!! Good job

Thanks L! I am just shocked by your summer diet pics, you look just freaky and would smash 95% of people who are on competition diets :)

Fucking lean and thick...Loving the vein from ur lower ab that runs into ur chest...freaky..lol

Thanks M! Yeah, the vein just popped out of no where last night...by the way, you are looking awesome. I am telling you that your muscular shape is awesome and you freaking lean!

Seriously? Is this really your offseason look? wow!

;) Lets just say preseason:) Thanks AD!

Amazing as always man! Same question you asked D on his thread... What show you prepping for? LOL. Lenny, seriously you are in that freak category with bigL for sure. Always look forward to your updates man!

You look amazing bro! Keep up the good work!

I'd love to hear about your diet.

Great work!!

lenny you look freaking awesome, you have brought everything up, thickness and overall mass, size and shape whilst maintaining condition, possibly the best off season anyone can have is one like yours, not getting sloppy, what were the main differences between this off season and previous ones? you look great!

Awesome Lenny..!
Consistently improving, great work bro

Wow if my legs worked i would want them to look like that its hard to believe thats off season condition NICE

You have the body i like the most on this site. Keep up the hard work bro. How tall are you?

This is really upsetting my stomach. YOU LOOK SICKENING!!!!!! AWESOME job man. Serious dedication and planning went into this for sure.

Thanks guys, this is why we come to promuscle, to become better!

Amazing as always man! Same question you asked D on his thread... What show you prepping for? LOL. Lenny, seriously you are in that freak category with bigL for sure. Always look forward to your updates man!

Thanks Jcagle....hope everything is going well! What show am I prepping for? The Light Heavy Weight Show;) At least I am hoping! Nah, BigL is just plain freaky, I am just trying to keep up!

You look amazing bro! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I plan on keeping it rolling.

I'd love to hear about your diet.

Great work!!

Diet? Well, what did I have today: It changes so much, day to day, sometimes, I want less protein, and a ton more carbs (400 plus)...listening to the body for now.

Meal 1: 75 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat, 10 carbs

Meal 2: 70 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat, 10 carbs

Meal 3: 70 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat, 10 carbs

Meal 4: 60 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat, 60 grams of carbs

Meal 5: 15 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, 10 carbs (hungry)

Meal 6: 75 grams of protein, 25 grams of fat, 10 carbs

lenny you look freaking awesome, you have brought everything up, thickness and overall mass, size and shape whilst maintaining condition, possibly the best off season anyone can have is one like yours, not getting sloppy, what were the main differences between this off season and previous ones? you look great!

Thanks Bro. The difference? Not being afraid to listen to my body, use what I have absorbed from so many great minds on here, fit it to my lifestyle, and embraced my training, hunger, and recovery even more! Had some fun by not over stressing on the small things! Find your happy progression ladder, and climb it! Grab some momentum and be realistic at times.

Awesome Lenny..!
Consistently improving, great work bro

Thanks. You looked freaking great at your show and congrats!

Wow if my legs worked i would want them to look like that its hard to believe thats off season condition NICE

Thanks jrod!

You have the body i like the most on this site. Keep up the hard work bro. How tall are you?

Wow, really...thanks bro, hopefully some people see that it does take dedication with balance. I am barely hanging at 5'6.

Thats just REDICKEROUS:eek:

Thanks Q! You looked awesome at your show, awesome and congrats!

This is really upsetting my stomach. YOU LOOK SICKENING!!!!!! AWESOME job man. Serious dedication and planning went into this for sure.

LOL...thank mass chaos. I am sure I will be saying the exact same thing about you! Keep at it bro:headbang:

:eek: :eek: packing a shitload of muscle man holly fuck.

lenny thanks for posting this up along with a real insight into how your doing things, its so simple if you think about it and thats the fuckin crazy thing is that what i have learnt is how over complicated everything is made when you just need to take your time and listen to your body along with other tools such as the mirror and scales from time to time.

I am now in my "pre-season" which will be in full swing once im back from holiday and i pretty much plan to do what you are emphasising which is a pre-planned diet is pretty crazy as your body has different needs everyday and i guess if you try and tend to those needs def you can make better muscle tissue gains, i was one of these guys who followed a plan in the off-season and even though i saw myself getting fatter its crazy to think i never stopped and though hang on im not that hungry, im forcing this down my throat my training is sucking maybe i should drop some cals switch things up in the gym maybe even add some cardio to increase my metabolism, any logical person would think this way but like every other bodybuilding zombie u know i just thought i got eat massive food thats how you get massive, so honestly thanks for your info...obviously i understand you cant go into "supps" but yeh im trying to do the minimum to get maximum effect...also so i can realistically grow into the show i do next year..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131