over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Pics

BAM!

Big Mike ain't no joke, looking impressively huge! Keep it up big man! Like the pics as well from Vegas of you and the wife. Also, cool signing pic with family standing behind him (and damn you took the whole background up :). Tell him good luck in college wrestling because that is some serious stuff too, cool bro!

GODDAMN MIKE!!!!! Monster does not even begin to describe. Man, you have to let me in on the secret!!!

Thanks! It is consistency bro....consistency. Eat, Train, Rest and Repeat! :D

WOW man, looking better every time bro you post pics bro. Cant wait to see what you dial in come show time! :headbang:

looking great man. Im glad you like the folli i have some on the way and i think i am going to try it a little different then most have due to my schedule and what not. Hope it works as well as everyone says. keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Hey bro...

First, congrats with your son and his new success!

Second...you're a thick son of a gun...damn! Great job, and I'm looking forward to your future changes!!

Thanks guys! Ya, I am a bit excited to see what I bring in this time around. In 2009 I came in around 213lbs and a bit soft at T.O.C, San Fran and Border States. One year later (2010) I did the same shows and came in 17lbs heavier and leaner at 230lbs! :D So hoping for more improvements this year.

That's just too cool. I'm sure watching your son succeed was one of your finest moments!

Big Mike ain't no joke, looking impressively huge! Keep it up big man! Like the pics as well from Vegas of you and the wife. Also, cool signing pic with family standing behind him (and damn you took the whole background up :). Tell him good luck in college wrestling because that is some serious stuff too, cool bro!

Thanks guys! It has been great for mom and I watching him wrestling all through High School. He only started wrestling as a freshman, so getting the scholarship he did was a major accomplishment for him. Another nice thing is he is going to school close to home, so we will be able to see him wrestle a few times out of the season here.

Lenny, funny thing is the coaches asked me to put on one of their wrestling athletic shirts for the picture. They said, "Oh it's a xxl, it will fit you!" LOL

damn mike thats pretty freakin lean man, this is going to be one sick ass prep! gaurantee it! :headbang:

Ok, here is my update after ending my 4 week short blast. I only gained about 2lbs more, but still stayed fairly lean considering my current weight. I still have some outline of abs, just a little bloated. :D
My ending weight was 276lbs. I didn't gain much in the weight department, but I do feel the Follistatin did help in keeping me lean while pushing the calories.
I think I am about as big as I am going to get with the protocols I am comfortable running. If I wanted to get bigger,.... well then I would have to reference B-Boy's great thread and push the envelope a little more. My blast was basically my cruise, just doubled.

From here I will now cruise for 9 weeks and then start my 16 week prep for the Excalibur. I am hoping that by cruising for the next 9 weeks, that when I blast into the show I may put on just a little more size. I will be keeping the eating clean and the cardio in 4 days a week.
I am sure I will drop some updates along the way.

Wanted to thank Phil, B-Boy and Osiris for all their knowledge and input.

(yep, another crappy cell phone pic)

View attachment 45801

hell yah bro. you stayed pretty lean! u shouldnt have any issues keeping all your size when you drop down. cant wait to see the end result at the EXC

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131