over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUICK PICTURE

lots of potential on here, small waist, wide shoulders and pretty good size for 6'3

follow Main's advices bro, he will help ya big time and avoid mistakes

since you are following mike1107's plan :D it's even more important to be with a guy like Main, cause my main error has been to stay in a "bulking" for too long, I found it hard to drop some fat after, so try to gain muscle and muscle only, of course you can't have a 5% bodyfat year round if you try to gain size, but keep fat away from you is the best thing to do

from now on I won't do it the way I did before, just do things more slowly but look as a bodybuilder year round which means for me never more than 10% bf

wish you the best bro ;)

Thanks Mike. Your right, he has a lot of potential. Great shape and structure......although ive yet to see a pic of his legs!;)

He's a hard worker and i think in he can get on stage in a year or two and do very well.

Thanks Mike. Your right, he has a lot of potential. Great shape and structure......although ive yet to see a pic of his legs!;)

He's a hard worker and i think in he can get on stage in a year or two and do very well.

lol

I'm out of the game right now. my teeth are fucked bad. went back to the dentist and the idiot exposed a hole in one. agony is not the word. cant eat anything properley so am kind of weak. then to top it off i gotta have my 4 wisdom teeth done in few weeks. dont i have all the luck. i'll be back though, and bigger than before. i'll finish the year at 270 i if work my ass off. and yeah i'll get you some leg shots lol

update aimed especially for main

i cant really eat properly at the momeny got some bad teeth problems and have had 2 operations so far and have got to go in for another 3 one being a full sedation so am just trying to hold on size but have noticed that in this photo taken last tuesday that i'm still holding on to some size. i've cut down my cardio a bit as i cant intake the calories that i need and just been drinking more water based protein shakes.

when i'm back training fully aswell i'll get the full body shot done. its my 25th birthday next mth so will probably wait til way after that as no doubt i'll end up partying for a week

Attachments

• n1378195541_124385_9021.jpg
    n1378195541_124385_9021.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 291
i cant really eat properly at the momeny got some bad teeth problems and have had 2 operations so far and have got to go in for another 3 one being a full sedation so am just trying to hold on size but have noticed that in this photo taken last tuesday that i'm still holding on to some size. i've cut down my cardio a bit as i cant intake the calories that i need and just been drinking more water based protein shakes.

when i'm back training fully aswell i'll get the full body shot done. its my 25th birthday next mth so will probably wait til way after that as no doubt i'll end up partying for a week

looking wide bro! shoulders look great. is that your boss next to you?

looking wide bro! shoulders look great. is that your boss next to you?

boss? nah bro lol i'm the MD of the company he works for.

U are BIG bro

add some more meat and at your size u'll be the next quincy taylor

oh ok lol. looking good though. you know your current stats?

havent got a clue at the minute mate. i'm still not training properly either. getting to the gym maybe twice a week if i'm lucky with my mouth pain or time with work. my weight is still about 268-270 i think. but its not lean.

Your still having trouble? Damn, that sucks.

Sounds like a good plan you have laid out for now. You still look as big as a house and lean too. Enjoy the birthday celebration, get your dental work taken care of and lets get you back on track.

Thanks for the update.

a little update

still trying to get back into shape. bodyfat coming back down very steadily.

been training again for probably coming up to 4 weeks now on mains program.

my weight is back up to 265lb and am probably gaining an average of around
1-2lb a week. Give it about another month I reckon my BF should be back where it was and weight should still be up.

one day i might even get proper pics done and not on the phone lol

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 293
  • deks2.jpg
    deks2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 263
still trying to get back into shape. bodyfat coming back down very steadily.

been training again for probably coming up to 4 weeks now on mains program.

my weight is back up to 265lb and am probably gaining an average of around
1-2lb a week. Give it about another month I reckon my BF should be back where it was and weight should still be up.

one day i might even get proper pics done and not on the phone lol

You have a great shape. Get some decent pics done asap so we can see the progress your making:p

Hey G,

You have lots of potential...If you can stick with it, I see you doing very well in Bodybuilding...

best wishes

chris

1 week later.

been doing cardio. noticing a slight difference. main thing is the hunger. i'm not holding my nuts here. my sweatpants kept falling down

Attachments

• IMG00132-20090720-2211.jpg
    IMG00132-20090720-2211.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 137
looking leaner bro
much leaner than last pic I saw

hit the cardio again and again and you will be lean as you want in no time :)

(and stop the fung fung sauce LMAO)

another update

thought i'd actually get my legs out for once

Attachments

• IMG00137-20090724-1552.jpg
    IMG00137-20090724-1552.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 79
lookin large mate, any idea what your bodyfat is in those pics

lookin large mate, any idea what your bodyfat is in those pics

not a clue but its still quite high.

I'm still doing mains program so my strength is going up and my size is finally coming back to me. and even better the bodyfat is going down really quick from doing more cardio.

when i get back on the anabolics, hopefully i'll start to pack the muscle back on

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear