over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick poll!

Here is one!

No bullshit no hiding no nothing! here is a pic the mrs's took tonight of my pale,white ass after reading this I thought i would post this pic off our digital camera. I am 220-223lbs depending on time of the day and not supplementing as of yet! I will start back after i get thrue with nationals and clients. I am leaving my face attached for all to see as i have nothing to hide! I calipered at an honest 13.5% last week via 4 side skinfold caliper reading. I will post continual pic's once i am into the cycle a few weeks and back up to 235-240lb range and tan and in a little better shape. I have been burried with clients to date and just don't have time to tan,shave,ect..... as it is unimportant to me 25 weeks out! keep in mind I haven't been on anything for almost a year but this is the honest true real wyldeone in the flesh. I was tired but will post more pic's as I have time after i start my contest prep and start coming down and will actually write WYLDEONE on a piece of paper for those of you that have never seen me before. Now lets everyone be REAL if I'm willing to show my pic's then I think we can all post pic's of ourselfs and make this board fun and help eachother like in the old days! enjoy! wyldeone.

Attachments

• mvc-009f.jpg
    mvc-009f.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 389
everyone should agree its good idea, I have tons of pics of me on here and in my profile.

Steak Helmet said:
If you were to post a pic, write on a white sheet of paper the date, and hold it with you while taking the pic

I have met XCEL in person, and I know he is not a bullshitter...

I have seen WYLDE in person, but I never had the chance to pick his brain...he was chatting with others.

I have known IVAN for the past 3 years.

It would be nice to have a PROMUSCLE PARTY and meet everyone...say VEGAS SUPERBOWL weekend? I know the people form out ofthe country would have a tough time getting here, but the rest of us that live within 2000 miles can make it. Just an idea.

I wish it could have happened during olympia weekend that just passed while I was thier,

Re: Here is one!

wyldeone said:
No bullshit no hiding no nothing! here is a pic the mrs's took tonight of my pale,white ass after reading this I thought i would post this pic off our digital camera. I am 220-223lbs depending on time of the day and not supplementing as of yet! I will start back after i get thrue with nationals and clients. I am leaving my face attached for all to see as i have nothing to hide! I calipered at an honest 13.5% last week via 4 side skinfold caliper reading. I will post continual pic's once i am into the cycle a few weeks and back up to 235-240lb range and tan and in a little better shape. I have been burried with clients to date and just don't have time to tan,shave,ect..... as it is unimportant to me 25 weeks out! keep in mind I haven't been on anything for almost a year but this is the honest true real wyldeone in the flesh. I was tired but will post more pic's as I have time after i start my contest prep and start coming down and will actually write WYLDEONE on a piece of paper for those of you that have never seen me before. Now lets everyone be REAL if I'm willing to show my pic's then I think we can all post pic's of ourselfs and make this board fun and help eachother like in the old days! enjoy! wyldeone.

not bad at all looks like u have a nice house too

there you go strunk!

Strunk,
You better get on it and you might be caught up by the time jr's hit again! I'll send you a few more via e-mail after i have the mrs's take them! I'm too damn tired and to busy right now to worry about it but I hope this will get others to post theirs as well and ge this board back to being what it was. best wishes wyldeone.

first off

the pics of me here are fake wylde didnt help me and strunk is a hemorphadite(sp)!!!!!!!!!! now on to the truth! wyldes looking thick and got strunk runnin to the diaper bin ha ha!!!!

i am 220.5 today and pichin a little less then wylde! do to my contract obilgations with krispy kreme and nabisco im not at liberty to post pics due to legal infractions..

West coast guys meet at the Olympia or Superbowl. But us East coast guys must meet at the Arnold! Me and B2K saw DPSQUAT at last years show, and we all hung out-at that point me and DP were both about 210lbs, but big ass B2K was about 295lbs!

We will hopefully post pics taken at a future training session in 3-4wks.
After all these years Wylde reveals himself! Lookin pretty beefy!

i would show a pic

but i'd be too embarrassed since I'm still young and not even half as meaty as you fuckers. but i'm getting there.:(

That's a fake pic of Wylde. The Wylde I know has facial features and wears Joe Boxers.LOL Wylde, I'm catching up to you as I tipped the scales today at 167 lbs so your going to eat your words come June. Dpsquat, need I remind you about you screaming like a little girl on the roller coasters last year...priceless.:D

I will post sometime soon - this has been on my mind for some time too (esp. since the fatass BS). I'm not huge, but I'm pretty happy with myself, 5'8", 201lbs as of this morning. Who I really want to post a pic is my wife - fab body on that female! LOL! Maybe we can post something x-rated together.... :D or maybe not. LOL!

DrG

I know its been a long time...

...and I still visit board but, don't post but, found this thread interesting since it brought back reason I left. FH would PM me threating to kill me and say that I am a fatass and a fraud although I never claimed to be a bodybuilder. I was just fedup w/ the whole scene and having someone i didn't know threaten me then when I brought it to the boards attention he would play nice and then PM me lovely messages that look like they were written by a prisoner w/ a lot of HATE!! Main reason he hated me was that I stuck up for Wylde. It is nice to see everyone here. I have been out of gym for about 7 months now and going back this week. I am back full swing into my fighting and getting my corporations started and though I still do it for me, bodybuilding just has become such a catty bitch fest for a lot of people and I ain't into that.

Nice talking to you guys,
RY

RY

It's good to see you back. Is that you posting on other boards (steroidology, etc) or did someone usurp your handle? Peace.

RY - Glad to see you bro. How's the young 'un comin' along? Don't be a stranger.

xcel

RY

Good to see you getting back around! Hope the new arrival and new home are all going well! Fill us in please!
I cant believe what a negative impact that douchebag FH had on our community. Sorry for letting it go on this long. Fuck banning him (as I was happy to) Id have shot him dead if I knew it would bring back all these good 'ol bros! :D

i think its a great idea to post pics on here. everyone is always talking shit on this board and lying about accomplishments, pics etc. wheres the other pics of everyone else?

what the hell

here are a couple pics back in august. only 21 years old. but i guess thats no excuse with dudes like dave 19, weight77 and deca 19 around. plan on being much better when i get time to dedicate myself more and afford more groceries and supplements.lol

Attachments

• august 2003.jpg
    august 2003.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
back pic

Attachments

• pmback.jpg
    pmback.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 267
well i know you bros know my pic is really me cause nobody else would claim it:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws