not best quality, but just wanted to see what you guys thought. 11 wks out here

Attachments

• quads 11 wks out.jpg
    quads 11 wks out.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 651
Looking very good for 11 weeks out

Looking good and lean for 10 out!

Look good

I know it sounds easy but......are you flexing your right leg? Flexing takes a lot of energy and concentration.........I would forget to flex something....inevitably, ahahaahahah....so practice it...........not necessarily posing, but flexing.

I know it sounds easy but......are you flexing your right leg? Flexing takes a lot of energy and concentration.........I would forget to flex something....inevitably, ahahaahahah....so practice it...........not necessarily posing, but flexing.

When/How often on this PH?

I have this problem too : when I flex both legs, the left one doesnt appear as cut as the other one

I have this problem too : when I flex both legs, the left one doesnt appear as cut as the other one

That is pretty interesting (not saying i dont believe you ), I wonder why that sort of thing happens

I'm not sure why that happens, but the left quad wants to come in better/quicker than the right one. I do flex it, but it almost appears as if the shaoe of the quad itself is diff from the right one. But then again, my left abs come in b4 my right do, but in the end when I'm lean enough they even out, LOL. I may try working on 1 legged extensions just in case my lft leg is overcompensating the workload

Looks

What is your leg routine? I'll trade legs with you.

What is your leg routine? I'll trade legs with you.

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever really gotten signs of my legs starting to come out. They are better now than they were contest time in the past as pathetic as that sounds, lol. Here is a typical leg day

2 sets quad extension to warm knees up
4 sets of leg press
4 sets of lying leg curls
3 sets seated leg curls
1 lap walking lunges around small track(just bodyweight)

return to leg extension, 7 sets, 30-45 sec rest in between sets, light-moderate weight

Look into FST-7, its the only type of training that has ever transformed my physique in such a short time frame, and until I started it my legs never came out. Also, I think I hold alot of intramuscular fat in my quads. My diet is no supplemental fats, strictly moderate carb/high protien, and occasional fat from lean steak. I think that may have had something to do with my improvements, maybe my body is starting to pull that fat out of my quads cause I never had any lines in em before

Leg Routine

No Squats???? Can't argue with your results tho'. Show's that squats may not be the end all be all. I do lots of squating, DL and Stiff legs. Hmmm and you have me beat. You suck, ;)

No Squats???? Can't argue with your results tho'. Show's that squats may not be the end all be all. I do lots of squating, DL and Stiff legs. Hmmm and you have me beat. You suck, ;)

I have not done squats in a long time now. Reason being is because it taxes my knees and lower back b4 my quads get the full benefit from the sets, no matter how good my form is. I'm also a big deadlifter, and doing both in the same week is too much on me. I've gotten great results from leg presses, hack squats, and extensions I just dont feel barbell squats are necessary.

Just as Phil said, keep flexing the quads, you will be surprised at how much muscularity develops from that alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131