over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick question about general bloodwork

sazo75

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Going to make this short and sweet.

When most of you get your bloodwork done I notice its for the Female Hormone panel usually because of cost and I guess the female panel shows more info, now since we are not females does this alter any of the blood work results at all ? Usually I just go to my doc and just get blood drawn and see if everythings okay, but I just got laid off and dont have acess to health insurance so now im going to use one of the online websites that have been reccomended, but I want my results to be accurate and make sure everything is fine before I go back on. So if I can use the female horomone panel which is cheaper and shows more info that would be nice but since im obviously not a female if that would somehow affect the results I wouldn't want that!

Last edited:
Female hormone panel or menopause 2012 on Privatemdlabs asks you if you are male or female. It's like 50 bucks, results are accurate and back in a day or 2

Female hormone panel or menopause 2012 on Privatemdlabs asks you if you are male or female. It's like 50 bucks, results are accurate and back in a day or 2

Oh okay thanks I had no clue they asked if you were female or male , thats interesting , I dont get why they dont make it a universal test or come up with a different name if they're just going to ask if your male or female lol. Yeah 50 bucks is so cheap definitely going to see whats up . cheers .:)

The place I go asks if you're male or female also. and the results list the normal ranges for a male.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I would recommend the "male" hormone panel, just to be sure.

I would recommend the "male" hormone panel, just to be sure.

Yeah still haven't ordered yet, but im going to give them a call and ask because its confusing lol, the female has more info on it unless I were to get the total male package which is just a bit more then I want and the simple male test doesn't have as much info as the female horomone panel would, this is from privatemdlabs btw. Recently haven't been feeling good in terms of energy so im wanting to make sure all my blood glucose or whatever it is , is good so I want as much bang for my buck as possible at a cheap price . :cool:

I've used privatemdlabs.com quite a bit. You order the female hormone panel and during the online ordering process, they ask you your gender. That's how the test ranges are generated.

The title of the test - in this case, Female Hormone Panel - does not determine what ranges are used.

Choose female hormonal panel, then when asked, male. That's it. There are no "red flags" raised. You will be fine. Done 15+ test like this.

EXACTLY what Jahwobble and FordFan said. Done a number of these myself. Go do it, Female Hormone Panel.

Female Panel for men is common practice, especially with HRT and life extension becoming so popular, and they'd probably recommend it if you told them which tests were important to you.

At the lab I go to, Free T and Total T are now included in the Female Hormone Panel, so I don't even have to pay for those separately any more. They even let me substitute tests I don't need for one's that I do need/want.

I even have labs done mid-cycle (to make sure E2 and Prolactin are straight), when my Total and Free T are way way way off the freaking chart, and LH and FSH are below detectable limits, and they don't ask any questions.

This probably overkill but I pay cash, and I tell the girl I want this be anonymous. I have her email the results to one if my anonymous email accounts. I've done it so much she knows the drill by now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity