over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick question about HGH.

When in Brazil I ended up using Saizen and Bergamo since I couldn't get anything through customs.

He's getting Bergamo. A little cheaper than Saizen. Probably just as good.

They just built a huge 8 story building in São Paulo with 100s of employees just for packages coming from China. Been told they X-Ray 100% of the packages and open most of them. And dogs everywhere.

Stuff from any other country goes elsewhere.

For a friend of mine.

38 yo, works out. Test/deca twice a year, otherwise TRT. Never used HGH.

He's been curious for a while and saved some cash for around 120iu, pharmacy grade. He wants to know my opinion. I don't really have one. Goal is overall feeling good and getting leaner while keeping muscle.

Is it enough to get some benefit or should he wait a bit and get like 300 or 400iu?

If enough, what's the best protocol?

Thank you.

Have him try 2ius before bed every night and see if he likes the benefits. 2 months is enough time for him to judge whether or not he sees it as beneficial.

Never running HGH before, you get the most out of it by running 1iu ED for the 1st week, then increasing 1iu every week. After week 5, you will be at 5IU Every day... which would use up 105iu already. You should run it for about 6 months, so in the next 5 months you will need another 735iu. So.. 840iu for a full 6 month cycle. Then you will need about 6 weeks off to clear out the antibodies. After 1 cycle.. your hooked and im sure you will run again.

So.. to answer the question... your friend doesnt have close to what he needs. Now, that being said... I see he is on cycle and using deca. Hes definitely going to need some serious PCT. You could run the first 5 weeks just like I said... starting 3 weeks after his last pin as an addition to his PCT to help him recover.

Thanks.

I've been told that if you use more than 3iu you should hop on insulin too and he doesn't want to deal with it.

And he's a TRT guy, so PCT is pointless.

Thanks.

I've been told that if you use more than 3iu you should hop on insulin too and he doesn't want to deal with it.

And he's a TRT guy, so PCT is pointless.[/QUOTE

Ahh, TRT.. now I see. Ive run alot more than 3iu, never hopped on insulin and Ive got great results. Even get the tired side effect and never go on to take t4 or anything.

HGH is the shit, if you can diet right and workout hard... cardio too. Never needed anything else. I did a test cycle years ago with the HGH and it was ridiculus.. My strength and size blew up way too much and way too fast.! Didnt like that... cause everyone you know talks about it. With HGH, I can just stay Lean and Ripped.

He's getting Bergamo. A little cheaper than Saizen. Probably just as good.

They just built a huge 8 story building in São Paulo with 100s of employees just for packages coming from China. Been told they X-Ray 100% of the packages and open most of them. And dogs everywhere.

Stuff from any other country goes elsewhere.

yeah sorry by "here" I thought you meant ProM with greys and blacks

That really sucks you can't get shipments from China into your country...I feel bad for you man.

Run the 2iu/day for 2 months, better than no gh :lightbulb:

maybe add 12.5mg of MK677 per day to kick a stronger IGF level

Last edited:
Have him try 2ius before bed every night and see if he likes the benefits. 2 months is enough time for him to judge whether or not he sees it as beneficial.

JJ, question for you, if you had to run 2-4iu do you think the best way to get high IGF level is split up the dose during the day with a few iu insulin with each shot? or just run one dose at nighttime?

Pharm GH you will notice a difference on 2iu in 3 months.

But i would wait until he can do the following with test and deca

month 1 2iu upon waking

month 2 3iu upon waking

month 3 4iu 2iu upon waking 2iu pre work out.

I did it that way and by far the best i have looked. Diet was pretty average as well. I was using orals as well, dbol/anadrol.

The higher the dose the faster the results will come, for a guy I would not go lower than 3-4iu per day, this dose for 3-4 month will be beneficial.

Wait till he can get 300-400 iu and run that for 100 days

Agree with thus 100% HGH never did crap for me until I finally grabbed a high quality generic and ran 8iu's(sometimes 10iu's) shit was no joke. At least for me. I use to talk crap about hgh too* edit I'm not saying 8-10iu is needed for results. When I tried this I had decided I was going to try HGH 1 more time. So I went all in.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner