over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick question about HGH.

ALLEX

Banned
For a friend of mine.

38 yo, works out. Test/deca twice a year, otherwise TRT. Never used HGH.

He's been curious for a while and saved some cash for around 120iu, pharmacy grade. He wants to know my opinion. I don't really have one. Goal is overall feeling good and getting leaner while keeping muscle.

Is it enough to get some benefit or should he wait a bit and get like 300 or 400iu?

If enough, what's the best protocol?

Thank you.

Why waste money on pharm grade when we have top notch ug after years of service, 100% proven.

I would take that cash a pick up some grey tops, then run 2-3 iu per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH is such a crap shoot. When it is good, the long term benefits are great. Lean, full muscle bellies, great pumps, better sleep, skin, ect...

When the GH is shit, then you are a bloated miserable mess....And a waste of money to boot.

Outside diet and individual response; we cannot seem to determine the cause of such dramatically different experiences.

Why waste money on pharm grade when we have top notch ug after years of service, 100% proven.

I'm not aware of good generics that are sold here.

All I see is kigs and maybe some jins that are mostly sugar and fillers.

All I see is kigs and maybe some jins that are mostly sugar and fillers.

brah.......bro......come on bruh......

dig deep and you will be PROVIDED

:yeahthat:

GH is such a crap shoot. When it is good, the long term benefits are great. Lean, full muscle bellies, great pumps, better sleep, skin, ect...

When the GH is shit, then you are a bloated miserable mess....And a waste of money to boot.

I'm not sure if you're saying that pharmacy grade HGH can be shit, but it's straight from the pharmacy, so it's not fake or anything. Just expensive.

Why do you even bother asking these questions when your just gonna shit on peoples answers anyway? You managed to shit on board sponsors and your what 5-6 posts in? Time for Allex to find a new place to shit.

The higher the dose the faster the results will come, for a guy I would not go lower than 3-4iu per day, this dose for 3-4 month will be beneficial.

Wait till he can get 300-400 iu and run that for 100 days

He could try 2-3iu and try to acquire more while he’s on

Why do you even bother asking these questions when your just gonna shit on peoples answers anyway? You managed to shit on board sponsors and your what 5-6 posts in? Time for Allex to find a new place to shit.

Sorry, what? You talking to me?

Where did I shit on board sponsors? Are you crazy?

Ok, let me guess... You mean this?

"Here" means IN BRAZIL.

I don't have access to PM sponsors most of the time. Jeesh...

Last edited:
He could try 2-3iu and try to acquire more while he’s on

Just do this. He can walk in a pharmacy and buy it so start it now and just buy more within 2 months. Start at 2iu per day so he has 60 days to buy more. After 1 month he may want to increase to 3iu so perhaps do that. 2-4iu will provide benefits and for his goals should be good.

I'm not sure if you're saying that pharmacy grade HGH can be shit, but it's straight from the pharmacy, so it's not fake or anything. Just expensive.

Allex, you are right. I was speaking strictly of Generic/UG GH.

Legitimate pharmacy GH is a whole different response. With regards to real pharmaceutical GH; the only downside is cost but damn I wanna be sure that it is real.

Having lived in Brazil for a year, getting anything through customs is tough. When I first moved there I thought it would be easy and ordered 300 iu and had it seized. Learned my lesson quick. 2 iu of pharma GH will show some results and it doesn't take as long as a lot say. If possible, while running it, if he can get more to extend the cycle, I would. When in Brazil I ended up using Saizen and Bergamo since I couldn't get anything through customs.

Never running HGH before, you get the most out of it by running 1iu ED for the 1st week, then increasing 1iu every week. After week 5, you will be at 5IU Every day... which would use up 105iu already. You should run it for about 6 months, so in the next 5 months you will need another 735iu. So.. 840iu for a full 6 month cycle. Then you will need about 6 weeks off to clear out the antibodies. After 1 cycle.. your hooked and im sure you will run again.

So.. to answer the question... your friend doesnt have close to what he needs. Now, that being said... I see he is on cycle and using deca. Hes definitely going to need some serious PCT. You could run the first 5 weeks just like I said... starting 3 weeks after his last pin as an addition to his PCT to help him recover.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws