over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick question about syntherol

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I wanna start injecting my pecs and after reading BigA's guide, I know you use 1ml per muscle everyday but when you hit the pecs, you need to do it 9 times per pec, so do I still use 1ml and spread it out or do I inject 9mls a day? Well 18 if you include both pecs.

Thanks

I see questions like this and I cant help but think, why bother?
This trend to reshape using injectable oils is fine if your looking for an edge at a very high competitive level, say an inch or two in your arms, delts or even calves. But if you have to use oils to get your chest,lats or even legs to look different, you need to look at your desire to work hard in the gym.
I mean if you going to be lazy and use oils to get such a big muscle group as your chest bigger... just get a boob job and get over it.
Work out and shut up.

Lol! Dude your so funny, well Ive been training my chest hard for nearly 10 years and it always been lagging behind the rest of my body. Im a personal trainer and also compete at shows and Im sick and tired of little muppets telling me the same thing, "train your chest". These fools dont know nothing about the sport. The whole idea of me using synthol is to stretch the fascia, therfore it will help the muscle grow. I have a competition comming up and I have been recomoned it by some top people including the owner of this site.

You see Im using as a tool to go past platues, I understand why so many bodybuilders keep quiet about it, because dudes like you get the wrong idea.

And no I wont shut up, you can do that first and maybe a bit of research before you but in with negativity;)

Also one more question, is there a chance of it hitting the heart?

LOL yup you know your shit huh chief.
As far as the oil for your chest, Id go with 30 weight...it is getting colder out. LOL
Seriously, oils are fine for smaller muscle groups. The chest is just too large a muscle and your going to look lumpy no matter how careful you are injecting your chest. If you have to resort to this drastic of a measure ...well... you need to look for another sport. You ain't got what it takes to succeed it would seem.

As far as the oil for your chest, Id go with 30 weight...it is getting colder out. LOL
Seriously, oils are fine for smaller muscle groups. The chest is just too large a muscle and your going to look lumpy no matter how careful you are injecting your chest. If you have to resort to this drastic of a measure ...well... you need to look for another sport. You ain't got what it takes to succeed it would seem.

Whoa man. Back it down. The guy comes here looking for advice because he feels this is the best place and most informed place around. Lets not throw bad vibes around, theres just no place for it on this board. Some people are just genetically lacking in some areas, reguardless if its arms or pecs.

Wolf I'd turn to Big A if I were you, he knows his shit with synthol, as well as pretty much everything else. Throw him a PM, I'm sure he would be glad to help out. He is a VERY helpful and respectful guy.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck.

Thank you for your replies, I think I will just use it on my tris. The heart scare even though its a remote chance, is enough to put me off doing it on my pecs physcologicly.

Geez the guy is just looking for some knowledge on the forum, obviously something you don't have. Cut him some slack.

bump

If you have to resort to this drastic of a measure ...well... you need to look for another sport. You ain't got what it takes to succeed it would seem.

No thanks I dont fancy doing another sport, I do this for myself and because I love doing it, no matter how bad my chest is:)

Thank you for your replies, I think I will just use it on my tris. The heart scare even though its a remote chance, is enough to put me off doing it on my pecs physcologicly.

I do chest injects all the time with AAS and never have any problems. Just shoot it at an angle. I tore my pec doing bench presses from what I believe was the injection because the muscle was swollen and blood pockets developing there, thus stretching it when working it out. I did it before years ago, so there is def. a downside that you risk injury when you load your chest up in certain spots with oil. I only do it to rotate cause I do larger doses and stay on longer.

Too much crap in this thread, so I'll just reply to the original poster.

I wanna start injecting my pecs and after reading BigA's guide, I know you use 1ml per muscle everyday but when you hit the pecs, you need to do it 9 times per pec, so do I still use 1ml and spread it out or do I inject 9mls a day? Well 18 if you include both pecs.

Thanks

1ml per site, so 9ml per pec per day.

For pecs you do 1/2ml, 1ml and 1.5ml per site over the 30 days.

As Mike said - you can't hit the heart as you need a long and big/strong enoug needle to go THROUGH the rib cage. It won't happen.

Let's Sing....

Syntherol...best synthol in the world....all other synthol is made by little girls... :D

I was pretty happy with my results when I used it in my biceps. You see guys complaining about having some pain, but believe it or not I barely had any pain at all. I never once had to compromise my workouts because of the injections. Its good stuff, very smooth. If you do your chest, please post up a diary for us. If you do a search you will see that I did one when I did my biceps.

I want my thighs to look like Tom Platz. How much synthol would I need?
seriously.

I want my thighs to look like Tom Platz. How much synthol would I need?
seriously.

Doesn't work that way. All you can use it in the quads for is the shape of the outer quad and the teardrop.

Thanks BigA and one more question, my real problem is my lower chest, would it be possible just hit on the lower pecs.
I already tried it on my tris last night and my wife says she noticed the difference right away, my bi's are excellent and if I could bring out my tris to the same standard, these guns will be ready! I think this is gonna work and thats just from what I saw after the first injection.

Thanks again:)

Thanks BigA and one more question, my real problem is my lower chest, would it be possible just hit on the lower pecs.
I already tried it on my tris last night and my wife says she noticed the difference right away, my bi's are excellent and if I could bring out my tris to the same standard, these guns will be ready! I think this is gonna work and thats just from what I saw after the first injection.

Thanks again:)

Dont forget that most of the size increase you get initially is from swelling, and that will go down once you go off the maintenance cycle. So what you have going on now is mostly just swelling, like you get with any site injection. What you are left with though after doing the entire protocal is a noticable quality size difference. The size is not as great as when you are in the last stages doing 3cc per site, but it is visible and permanent. Follow big A's protocal all the way through the maintenance phase and you will be quite happy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131