over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick question on PIP

Tim Zane

Registered
I just switched from using a 5/8" 27g needle of one brand of Test Enanthate to another brand with using a 1" 25g needle. I didn't have pain with the prior test or needle but now that I switched my injection sites hurt for a couple days. Is it the oil or the gauge needle or both? I didn't think there could be this much difference in PIP with that little change.

Sounds strange. You increased the size of the needle which would result in a larger puncture but I doubt that could result in more PIP. Often I will go from using 25g to 29g (or whatever) with no difference in pain post inject.

Sounds like something dirty might have been introduced to your gear or it’s slightly crystallizing. Try to bake it at 220 F for 30 minutes. Vent it with a needle while baking.

It's probably the new Testosterone formula you have. I get slight PIP from different pharm product when switching.

It's been a long held belief that enanthate is painless like cypionate, but there is no doubt in my mind that old or poorly produced enanthate batches cause serious swelling and pain. A quick Google search can show that many people have had issues with enanthate and my suspicion is crappy batches from China.

Also, I remember Janoshik state that he tested some old retained samples of enanthate and they showed numerous decomposition peaks.

It's been a long held belief that enanthate is painless like cypionate, but there is no doubt in my mind that old or poorly produced enanthate batches cause serious swelling and pain. A quick Google search can show that many people have had issues with enanthate and my suspicion is crappy batches from China.

Also, I remember Janoshik state that he tested some old retained samples of enanthate and they showed numerous decomposition peaks.
Hope this isn't the case cuz I have 8 bottles that were supposed to last me a few years. I'll see how it feels in a different site.

I've only done each shoulder once. Maybe I got a vein each time but I doubt it. I'll do pec in a couple days.
My personal experience with bad TE only required a small dose to cause swelling & pain. It was raw powder I had bought and homebrewed and even .3 ml caused swelling. To figure out the problem I made a sample using all the solvents except for the TE and no pain. Since then I've used cypionate with no problem. Sucks cause TE can dissolve at higher concentration.

Well I went with the side delt again. It went in fine then it starting slightly throbbing and now aches. This sucks. I have like 8 bottles. Anyone know if Ashop will work with me? SP Labs...

Well I went with the side delt again. It went in fine then it starting slightly throbbing and now aches. This sucks. I have like 8 bottles. Anyone know if Ashop will work with me? SP Labs...
Have you switched to injecting into your Quads yet? There’s a lot of real estate to move injection sites on quads and minimal pain.

A lot of guys develop an allergy to Enanthate. I can't use it at all.

Painful, hard swelling at the site, followed by reddening and finally itching 4-5 days later as it subsides. If this happens again, stop using Enanthate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws