over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick questions about Optimal Ratios of GHRP and GHRH

reebokrunner456

Registered
I've seen so many pep protocols and among them, a variety of ratios of the GHRP : the GHRH. I was wondering, (assuming that one is NOT concurrently administering anything else such as GH):

1. Is there an 'optimal' ratio of the GHRP : the GHRH in order to maximize effectiveness/fat loss?

2. The 0:1 or 1:0 ratio (in other words, using JUST a GHRH or JUST a GHRP) is obviously not going to be the most effective or best bang for the buck, but I'm curious to know, what would be the lowest ratio of either the GHRP or GHRH, when used in combination, to still have decent effectiveness/fat loss effects?

For example, I've always conducted experiments with the 1:1 ratio, (such as 150 mcg of a GHRP and 150 mcg of a GHRH per dose). However, I've somehow ended up with an extra vial of GHRP. Therefore, would I be better off just ditching the extra GHRP and continuing with the 1:1 ratio; or would fat loss effects be compromised if I were to simply stretch out my supply, by dosing a 2:1 ratio of the GHRP : the GHRH (such as 150 mcg GHRP : 75 mcg GHRH per dose)?

well when running your ghrp you can always have an elevated dose over the standard 100mcg dose or 1mcg/kg of bodyweight if you want to be exact on your individual self... generally speaking you can run the ghrh at same dose as the ghrp but realistically you could even effectively use 3/4 or 1/2 the amount of ghrh as you do the ghrp and it still remain effective... the ghrp is the more important of the two initially for being responsible for causing the elevated pulse.. the ghrh linger is just responsible secondarily to synergistically assist with increasing the pulse from the ghrp as well as primarily maintaining the elevated levels for the duration of the pulse... anything too high with the ghrps though and you will reach a diminished return dose rather quickly....

Thank you very much! This is right on with what I was able to dig up in some of the peptide guides (and right on with the awesome results I'm experiencing)! I'm sure glad I ended up with extra GHRP instead of GHRH.

The first dose (50 mcg of the Mod-GRF + 100 mcg of the Ipa) was not quite as effective as it should have, so I bumped it up to 100 mcg of the Mod and 200 mcg of the Ipa, and what a hell of an awesome run!!!!!!!! Sleep could not be better and I almost have to force myself to eat (which is a true miracle considering that I used to feel starved unless I at a minimum of 5,000-6,000 cals)!!!!!!! I've also cut my dose of energy / caffeine pills down to ~1/3 or less of what I'd been taking, yet my energy is still far better!

And all the priceless little things that I've come to 'suck up' over the years – LOUD joint cracking is completely nonexistent, back/other stiffness is GONE, no more itchy/dry skin, the glow/color/tone of my face just looks so healthy! I could go on…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131