over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Riptropin question

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey bros. Has anyone ever had real rips with no vacuum? I opened up my first kit, reconstituted one vial and it had no vacuum. Then I grabbed another vial from a different kit and it had a vacuum? I guess sometimes the rips don't have a vacuum? Both kits are from the same source and look 100% identical.

I always get my rips from TP and a few times over the last 2 years some bottles didnt have a vacuum .no need to worry !

if the number on the box comes up on the site its gtg

What stops a reseller for using or selling real rips. Then sending you the stickers and authentic boxes with scratch off along with counterfeit gh vials?

Has this never happened? I suspect some may not even know if it did.

What stops a reseller for using or selling real rips. Then sending you the stickers and authentic boxes with scratch off along with counterfeit gh vials?

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FOR AN ACTUAL RESELLER. IF SOME ONE IS A VALID RESELLER THAT MEANS THEY PAID MONEY FOR RIPTROPIN . DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO BUY THEM AND NOT SELL THEM. A RESELLER DOES NOT GET EXTRA LABELS OR BOXES. IF YOU BUY 200 KITS YOU GET 200 BOXES. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO BUY ANOTHER BRAND OF HGH AND LABEL THEM AS RIPS BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T SELL THE RIPS YOU BOUGHT. IT'S LIKE BUYING 2 ITEMS TO SELL ONE. YOU CAN ONLY LOSE MONEY. IF A PERSON IS SELLING FAKE RIPS THAT IS DIFFERENT,. BUT I THINK I'VE EXPLAINED WHY A VALID RESELLER LOSES MONEY DOING WHAT YOU SUGGEST

As crimsoned mentioned it doesn't make sense. Also you need to factor in that at the end of the day Rips are an UG item. It's not like HG GH where the cost price is high. The price direct from the supplier for rips isn't anything lucrative, so that a verified distributor would go through the hassle of somehow making fake rips with the exact box and tops and selling them as real rips. Rips come in a distinct box and tops, I am sure it wouldn't be easy to replicate them, unless it was coming from another chinese source that was making fakes. But then again, the price he'd be paying for the fakes rips would probably not be too much lower than the real ones lol, so why do it?. Also..it really wouldn't take too long for someone to discover that they are getting fakes..and once that happens that supplier's reputation is gone for good. So business wise, if someone is a verified distributor from TP, it makes absolutely zero sense for them to sell fakes.

Last edited:
DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FOR AN ACTUAL RESELLER. IF SOME ONE IS A VALID RESELLER THAT MEANS THEY PAID MONEY FOR RIPTROPIN . DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO BUY THEM AND NOT SELL THEM. A RESELLER DOES NOT GET EXTRA LABELS OR BOXES. IF YOU BUY 200 KITS YOU GET 200 BOXES. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO BUY ANOTHER BRAND OF HGH AND LABEL THEM AS RIPS BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T SELL THE RIPS YOU BOUGHT. IT'S LIKE BUYING 2 ITEMS TO SELL ONE. YOU CAN ONLY LOSE MONEY. IF A PERSON IS SELLING FAKE RIPS THAT IS DIFFERENT,. BUT I THINK I'VE EXPLAINED WHY A VALID RESELLER LOSES MONEY DOING WHAT YOU SUGGEST

How does it not make sense? Clearly missed the point. It's very easy for a reseller to make MORE money doing this. Sell the legit bare vials locally or to known individuals who trust him (or use himself). Then sell the packaging with some counterfit vials to morons on the board. Easy scam.

Very easy to get those tops made on some no name blue tops.

Glad you fellas are on top of things so well.

Last edited:
How does it not make sense? Clearly missed the point. It's very easy for a reseller to make MORE money doing this. Sell the legit bare vials locally or to known individuals who trust him (or use himself). Then sell the packaging with some counterfit vials to morons on the board. Easy scam.

THEN HOW DOES THE RESELLER MAKE MONEY? RIPS HAVE DISTINCT TOPS ETC. YOUR POST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. BOARD MEMBERS CAN CHECK THE BOX NUMBER. AND THE VIALS AND TOPS AND ARE UNIQUE TO RIPTROPIN. WHAT YOU'RE SUGGEST ING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. YOU'RE SUGGESTING IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY BY BUYING TWO BRANDS OF HGH TO SELL ONE. YOU'D HAVE TO COUNTERFEIT THE VIALS TOO NOT JUST THE PACKAGING AS RIPTROPIN TOPS ARE UNIQUE. THAT IS A LOT OF WORK AND A LOT OF MONEY . IT IS NOT FEASIBLE NOT TO MENTION BOARD MEMBERS CAN DO BLOOD WORK. IT WOULD RUIN THE RESELLER. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT ONLY MAKE S SENSE TO A SCAMMER NOT A VALID RESELLER

THEN HOW DOES THE RESELLER MAKE MONEY? RIPS HAVE DISTINCT TOPS ETC. YOUR POST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. BOARD MEMBERS CAN CHECK THE BOX NUMBER. AND THE VIALS AND TOPS AND ARE UNIQUE TO RIPTROPIN. WHAT YOU'RE SUGGEST ING DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. YOU'RE SUGGESTING IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY BY BUYING TWO BRANDS OF HGH TO SELL ONE. YOU'D HAVE TO COUNTERFEIT THE VIALS TOO NOT JUST THE PACKAGING AS RIPTROPIN TOPS ARE UNIQUE. THAT IS A LOT OF WORK AND A LOT OF MONEY . IT IS NOT FEASIBLE NOT TO MENTION BOARD MEMBERS CAN DO BLOOD WORK. IT WOULD RUIN THE RESELLER. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT ONLY MAKE S SENSE TO A SCAMMER NOT A VALID RESELLER

1) turn your caps off. Learn forum etiquette.

2) if you don't "get it" or how easy it would be you're either slow or just blindingly defending rips reselling because you do it. Don't take it personally. I'm just saying this is a potential concern with any reseller situation. I'm not alleging you do this.

You're clearly confused on how this would work or just playing dumb. Maybe you should read my post again, carefully. No need to counterfit packaging and you're not buying 2 brands to sell 1.Not wasting more time explaining it to you.

Last edited:

2) if you don't "get it" or how easy it would be you're either slow or just blindingly defending rips reselling because you do it. Don't take it personally. I'm just saying this is a potential concern with any reseller situation. I'm not alleging you do this.

You're clearly confused on how this would work or just playing dumb.

WE DO SELL RIPS. WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT SAYING WE DO THAT. WE KNOW YOU HAVE A HYPOTHETICAL.

WE LISTED THE ISSUES WITH YOUR SCENARIO. THERE ARE MORE ISSUES WE DIDN'T LIST. IF WE ARE SLOW PLEASE DO THE MATH. A RESELLER WOULD NEED TO BUY TWO BRANDS OF HGH TO DO THIS. EVEN IF THERE WERRE A PROFIT IT WOULD BE MINIMAL AT BEST AND THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE WOULD NOT BE WORTH IT.

WE HAVE TO BE VIGILANT ABOUT THIS. SCAMMERS ON THE BOARD FORCE US TO BE THIS WAY. THEY MAKE EVERYONE LOOK BAD. BUT THIS SCENARIO IS JUST NOT FEASIBLE. WE DO SELL RIPS AND GET THEM DIRECTLY FROM TP.

OTHERS ON THIS BOARD HAVE SOLD FAKE HGH. BUT BUYINGA TRUSTED BRAND FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE IS NOT A CRAPSHOOT. TY

fitnesskatz

if it came from crimson they (hgh) are strait,,,id say oils too,,,these guys present themselves in a very professional manor,,,i dont think they some newbie young katz whom borrowed money from there folks to start brewing shit and hoping for the best on hgh ,,,they dont do anything shady,,,everything very intelligent and cautious as anyone should be,,,what i gather

Why don't you guys think of it this way?

If our rips were not coming from the provider he would have put that info on the site that you go to check your box AND he would have called us out on it directly on our thread and have Rajjjin on us.

The provider does not fuck around. If anybody start selling rips and they are coming from him then he goes after them. As you can see he hasn't done that to us and everybody knows that we sell rips. So you have to trust us when we say they are coming from him.

He always has had his caps on....his not trying to be disrespectful. Some people really write everything in caps...even in normal everyday life. I have friends that they do it.

If our rips were not coming from the provider he would have put that info on the site that you go to check your box AND he would have called us out on it directly on our thread and have Rajjjin on us.

The provider does not fuck around. If anybody start selling rips and they are coming from him then he goes after them. As you can see he hasn't done that to us and everybody knows that we sell rips. So you have to trust us when we say they are coming from him.

You people crack me up. This was not a critique of Crimson or any allegation he isn't 100% honest. Everyone is so defensive and protective of their profit stream.

I merely put forth a hypothetical scenario where a source could resell rips, be getting rips on the up and up from tp. Sell bare vials to local friends or personal acquaintances without them demanding packaging due to trusting they are valid rips. Then using the packaging and legit serials to sell dirt cheap blue tops with counterfit caps online. This would not be hard and would still be profitable as domestic rips carry a ridiculous premium.

I'm just playing devils advocate here. Not trying to tarnish anyone's rep. I have no doubt crimson is legit, never said or implied otherwise.

You people crack me up. This was not a critique of Crimson or any allegation he isn't 100% honest. Everyone is so defensive and protective of their profit stream.

I merely put forth a hypothetical scenario where a source could resell rips, be getting rips on the up and up from tp. Sell bare vials to local friends or personal acquaintances without them demanding packaging due to trusting they are valid rips. Then using the packaging and legit serials to sell dirt cheap blue tops with counterfit caps online. This would not be hard and would still be profitable as domestic rips carry a ridiculous premium.

I'm just playing devils advocate here. Not trying to tarnish anyone's rep. I have no doubt crimson is legit, never said or implied otherwise.

No I was just using us as an example. I wasn't being defensive, hence the reason I said why not look at this way.

As soon as members start seeing someone selling rips other than the provider they let him know and if they don't come from him he start calling them out. There has been huge darma about this in the past. Maybe with other GHs but not rips. TP is like a doberman...he fucking goes after anyone that sells rips that do not get it from him and tears them apart.

So again, maybe with other GH (ones that are not very popular but known) like it happened with kigs but not rips.

if it came from crimson they (hgh) are strait,,,id say oils too,,,these guys present themselves in a very professional manor,,,i dont think they some newbie young katz whom borrowed money from there folks to start brewing shit and hoping for the best on hgh ,,,they dont do anything shady,,,everything very intelligent and cautious as anyone should be,,,what i gather

TY

TY FITNESS.

GOOGLE WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTENTIONS BUT YOU TOOK THIS THREAD IN AN UNINTENDED DIRECTION. NO ONE IMPLIED WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND AGAINST. MY REPLY TO GI BRO WAS A REPLY TO THE SCENARIO. GI BROS POST WAS NOT DIRECTED TOWARD ME. BUT WHEN YOU REPLY IN THIS WAY IT SEEMS SOME ONE STATED SOMETHING AGAINST US, WHICH NO ONE HAS. IT CREATES UNNECESSARY DRAMA. WE KNOW YOU MEAN WELL BUT THESE KIND OF POSTS DO NOT HELP MY COMPANY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THEY DO NOT REPRESENT OUR VIEWS. THE ONLY ONE THAT OFFICIALLY REPRESENTS CRIMSON PHARMA IS CRIMSON PHARMA.

TY

No offense but I don't think you are understanding this from a business aspect. Sure this could be done hypothetically, but it would make mimimal monetary reward with super high risk. If a reseller has access to legit Rips via TP then he would have to be the dumbest idiot on the planet to secure counterfeits and sell them as well. To bring something like this up and cast doubt upon an area that is already very vulnerable is not benefitial to the board. I know you had good intentions but think about the situation logically.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws