over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Update on Progress

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Went to get my body comp checked today (it's been 3 weeks). Remember, I've been clean for about 9 weeks now. My BF was 6.18%! I'll be posting pics at end of month, I should be in mid to low 5% range for pics if I can get a handle on eating on-the-road - I've got a 5-day business meeting in DesMoines.

I feel like a "skinny" scarecrow - but a ripped one :D People at work are really freakin me out this week. I've lost about 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks, but I got a "buzzed" (short) haircut over the weekend. EVERYONE has commented about how much weight I've lost - WTF does a haircut do that! :mad:

xcelbeyond

Yes it does bro....especially if you cut it shorter than usual......and your dieted down. You know you look better though! Sounds like your on track...keep it up! Take care.

patk

Sounds

Sounds great, who cares how big you are, u are cutting and I bet u look great. I know whenever I get under 7% bf I love walking around with my shirt off. Enjoy it, cuz in 2-3months when you bulk I imagine your bodyfat will get up there.

Hey bro, good job at reaching your goals!:) Thats what its all about.

God damn bro, you old boys know how to get it done. I don;t know about you guys, but I've never seen an old man that uses a walker all ripped up at 5%bf. *LOL* just jokin bro. it sounds like your making some great gains in the diet. I look forward to seein your after pic's. I also look forward to pickin your brain down the road for info. you sure seem to have a wealth of it. keep up the good work bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

The haircut makes a huge difference. Last season my hair was down to my chin and after the season I cut it. Buzzed the sides and the top was about 1/2inch. This was less than 2 weeks after the season and I had already started putting weight on and when I saw people they asked if I was still working out or taking some time off. It got to be really aggrevating, I wasn't any smaller. Keep up the good work, and stay SSSWWWWOOOOLLLLL

stevehnsn said:
Great job, Bro!! You gotta post those before and afters. You're still on that diet you posted a while back, right?
Yes, same diet - but I added MORE eggs and a "little bit of" yams.

xcelbeyond

I've got a head like that new guy on WWE, Brock or something, when my hair gets long it makes me look small! So I have to keep it buzzed close to keep people from thinking I'm dieting. Ironic.

sounds like your doing well bro whats the countdown till the contest again and hows the other half of the team doing and i forgot to ask is she a big girl arms calfs quads ect.

preist943 said:
sounds like your doing well bro whats the countdown till the contest again and hows the other half of the team doing and i forgot to ask is she a big girl arms calfs quads ect.
Thanks bro! Contest isn't until next May - I just had to see if I could still cut-up, since it's been over 12 years since I've been this low. I told my partner that I'd give it until end of Sept to get to 7% and if I couldn't do that, I'd only be fooling myself about getting into contest shape. I WAS surprised/pleased when it only took less than 7 weeks to go from nearly 9.5% BF to 6.18% (nearly 5%)!

I have dieted a "little too hard" and lost a few more pounds of muscle than I should have - but not too woried this far out as I was more concerned about my ability to cut-up.

The other half has an ass-hole source that put her on oral Fina!!! Everyone at the gym she works out at has figured out in the last couple of weeks that she's on!! She's 5'4" and said she'll be 130 at contest time and ripped. I told her to not stand in front of me or she'll make me disappear and everyone will wonder what happened to the oriental guy!?!?! LOL :D

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
dam bro she sounds bad ass i knew you would be able to cut up you have too much drive not to make it i know you give 110% i hope come contest time your 50 pounds bigger than her shel get alot of eyes at 130 have any idea on what the line up will be i mean is it a high level contest or do ya think you 2 will blow em away

6%?!?!??! Damn, bro! Great job! You'll have no problem getting ready for that show! Keep it up!

---slide---

NubianBeauty said:
xcel-- oral Fina? Acentrenbo by Loffler?:confused: Any sides?
I scared the shit out of her when I found out she was taking it! She keeping a close eye on first signs for sides - voice and enlarged clit. But she's determined to finish taking what she's got, which was only enough for 4 weeks. She definately has a feminine appearance and does not want to lose that (although she wants her muscle to look freaky), so I think she'll keep her head about it.

Do you know anything about female use of EQ? She's hot to do this next!

xcelbeyond

preist943 said:
dam bro she sounds bad ass i knew you would be able to cut up you have too much drive not to make it i know you give 110% i hope come contest time your 50 pounds bigger than her shel get alot of eyes at 130 have any idea on what the line up will be i mean is it a high level contest or do ya think you 2 will blow em away
My goal is to be at or above 180 at ~3% BF. IMHO, she'll have a tough time getting to 130 AND getting as cut as she needs to be - BUT she's very determined!

When I commited to be her partner for this contest, I thought this was just a local contest (it wasn't around when I competed years ago). I just found out that it's a National Qualifier!!!! The plan is to do well there then hit the Emerald Cup, which is a more of a "regional" qualifier that draws competitors from California to Washingtion :D

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
xcel-- I have no personal exp. w/ EQ but the women I know that have used it (4 total) had GREAT results with little to no sides at all!! (1 got oily skin:rolleyes: :D ) I have some and I am dying to try it out... I will stack it with Ox after about 4 weeks of using it. I wish you both good luck!!:D My bf just did a show on July 6 and got 2nd Place HW and qualified for Nat'ls!! woohoo!! We did not even know it was a NQ!!:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131