YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quickest way back after no gym for 4 months?

bigdog123

Banned
After this lockdown has ended I'm

Guessing it'll be a good 4-5 months out the gym.

114kg in decent nick down to who knows, most likely 100kg or even lower. Gained a few kg of fat also.

HRT now, 150mg test only. No desire to go mad on AAS, max 500-600mg.

You think just full blown training, cardio, 500mg test and cut calories to about 2,500 and lean up whilst gaining muscle back... Reckon 6-7 weeks it'll take due to muscle memory and volumising from AAS.

every year i take at least a few moths away from things. this year just happened to coincide with all this.

i couldnt sit still anymore so stared with home workouts which will help in the return.

but i general i would say no dont go right back to your normal training.
for the first 2 weeks i take it super easy, almost no weight just go through the movements and try to feel things again.

the first 4-6 weeks total i like to hit the entire body each time i go to the gym. big exercises, warm up well, very limited volume, like one work set.

ride that out, they key is constant progression.

by the time you get back to a more normal strength and think to go back to normal training you will be able to break through your old platues. if not the first round easily the second.

no need for gear really either, bump the 150 to 200, 250, 300 and ride out the 300 for a lil bit. prob until you are ready to start thinking about normal training. start your training with the 300 mg test and increase as needed there. constant progression. that should bring you to where you were before on less!
;)
good luck

Would probably make a difference on how inactive someone lets them selves become. I have lost nothing that I can tell.
Agreed. I have a gym in my basement but you could do push-ups, pull-ups (those cheap doorframe models work great), and lunges (maybe splurge and get a couple dumbbells or kettlebells). And you can eat at maintenance to keep from packing on unwanted weight.

Would probably make a difference on how inactive someone lets them selves become. I have lost nothing that I can tell.

Same here. I can probably maintain OK like this for quite a while.
I like progress though...miss that daily challenge.

Same here. I can probably maintain OK like this for quite a while.
I like progress though...miss that daily challenge.
After almost 40 years of lifting I quit making progress awhile ago. But I know what you mean. Just take this for what it is. In the grand scheme of things this will just be a chance for joints to recover some. The weights will be back in your game plan soon enough. Then you can grow some more.

I was out of the gym , off all sups (except script TRT and little HGH) and VERY VERY RESTRICTED food for 6 weeks then was able to add in a little food slowly for another6 weeks before getting back in the gym just going through the motions with very little weight , focus on a slow negative and long squeeze after surgery.
Once I was able to eat enough I started adding more intensity and was back close to where I was pre surgery in about 4 weeks.
Now I'm significantly leaner at this bodyweight taking less sups than before so I think that a big break like his will do most people a big benefit rather than hold them back. Obviously his quarantine shit isn't nearly as radical as a major surgery so the rebound should be pretty quick
First pic is 6 weeks post op at 226 lbs
Second pic is 16 weeks post op 258lbs only taking 15mg/ED test Cyp and 4iu HGH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-221151.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-221151.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20200321-221211.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-221211.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 33
After almost 40 years of lifting I quit making progress awhile ago. But I know what you mean. Just take this for what it is. In the grand scheme of things this will just be a chance for joints to recover some. The weights will be back in your game plan soon enough. Then you can grow some more.

Absolutely. I've been at it a very long time too. Actually dealing with a nagging shoulder issue now, so taking this as an opportunity to heal.

There's a few ways to skin the cat.
Version #1 is one set of 10 reps with a warm-up weight, full body training, five days in a row. The next week add another slightly heavier set and the same for week three. By week four you should be GTG. This is more for BB. If you get sore on weeks two or three do M/W/F training.

For strength athletes this works great.

Hawkmoon, I'm coming off of rotator reattachment surgery and have been doing KB 1-arm swings and TGU with heavy KB. My shoulder is nearly healed in a few weeks after doing months of semi productive rehab. I can move it like my uninjured shoulder now. Pavel's Simple and Sinister plan is brutal.

just go at it! i am going to start a log come this monday. i been out for basically 3-4 years lol but i think i can get back in shape pretty quick. so quick i bet it will be fun. i wont be making any new gains but muscle memory should be lots of fun to make it feel like i am growing
i plan on going from @125mg test weekly to 600mg test weekly
i upped dose to 600mg a week ago so i will be on 600mg for 2 weeks then start workouts. i wanted to be "on" for couple weeks so recovery will be better cuz bet i am sore as f!@#
-F

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity