over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quitting Adderall/time off gym/ restore adrenals

I purchased this stuff today

Looks like a decent product but nothing crazy... I look at it like a ZMA type product - replenishing things that you may be low on.

Has pregnenolone though.. It is a hormone so it could have downstream effects

Didn't have time to read thru entire thread to catch up on what's been going on. Just hope you are doing well with this BO

I've had substance abuse problems also with Xanax, adderall and oxy and sought a doctors help for getting off them. All were very difficult to come off of, the best way to discontinue the adderall is to slowly taper down off the adderall reducing by 25% your normal dose for 2 weeks until you're able to completely stop taking it. L-Tyrosine also helps with the malaise and will give you some energy in a higher dose. Good luck.

My adrenals are burnt out. Not looking forward to the extreme fatigue of tapering off. :(

I've tried 100 times to quit Adderall with no success. Finally today I went to my doctor and told him I need his help. Two years ago I was prescribed 20 mg instant release two times per day for a ADD but it turns out I don't even have ADD the doctor just thought it would be a good idea. So the Adderall didn't do what it was supposed to do instead it gave me an extreme rush and energy. When I'm not taking it I cannot function. The past year I have been using 60 mg a day and I need to stop. Blood pressure and heart rate have significantly increased the past year. I have a new doctor and he suggested I try quitting cold turkey and if I have terrible withdrawals I can come to his office daily and he will give me one pill so I don't abuse it. I'm going to use my two weeks vacation and start next week and just take two weeks off from the gym and everything and sleep as much as possible. Have a few questions if you guys don't mind.

Do you think two weeks is enough if I've been on it for two years?

During my off time I will be on 300 mg test, 3iu Humatrope, ghrp/ghrh, and 10mg mk677. I figure the best diet will be a maintenance diet. If I need energy the only source I am going to use is coffee. I figure my adrenals are shot so I'm wondering if I should use anything to help them recover? I plan on using Humanfort, ashwaganda, ginseng, already take most supplements out there for health benefits but if there is something worth using I will try it? Maybe something like five HTP? I take 20 mg Lexapro so I figure that is already helping my serotonin but should I add something like caber or prami to help dopamine?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Selegiline or a selective MAOI will extend the active life of your dopamine by inhibiting the metabolic pathways that break it down. Since you will now "put out" less dopamine, then you will want to extend the life of the little bit of dopamine that you do have.

Of course, you could explore "dopamine replacement," but caber and prami are selective agonists for a selective subtype of dopamine receptors, and they are not a general dopamine replacement; moreover, they'll probably make you feel worse. Other general dopamine agonists are not as easy to come by.

Selegiline is somewhat easy to obtain for research purposes, and it is also considered within the realm of life-extension

I've had substance abuse problems also with Xanax, adderall and oxy and sought a doctors help for getting off them. All were very difficult to come off of, the best way to discontinue the adderall is to slowly taper down off the adderall reducing by 25% your normal dose for 2 weeks until you're able to completely stop taking it. L-Tyrosine also helps with the malaise and will give you some energy in a higher dose. Good luck.

My adrenals are burnt out. Not looking forward to the extreme fatigue of tapering off. :(

These are common side effects of traditional stimulants, whether we are talking about something like Adderall or even OTC products like high-dose caffeine, DMAA, ephedrine, etc.

There are multiple reasons for why people feel like shit when attempting to discontinue and recover from traditional stimulant use...and you guys have mentioned a few of them. Below is a tidbit of research I've done on this topic.

"Many traditional stimulants have been clinically demonstrated to cause significant, long-term impairment of neurotransmitter function, particularly in the dopaminergic system. By damaging dopamine neurons, the brain’s ability to normalize synaptic concentrations of dopamine is inhibited, leading to a plethora of physical, emotional, psychological, and mental side effects, including: depression, irritability, fatigue, lack of motivation, inability to derive pleasure from daily activities, cognitive decline, and many others. Depending on the degree of damage present, this side effect can be quite serious, taking many months (or even years) before normal functioning is restored. Unfortunately, some stimulants can cause lifelong damage, preventing the individual from ever “going back to normal”. Dopamine deficiency is partially responsible for the long-term struggle many stimulant users face when attempting to overcome their addiction and regain a measure of normalcy in their lives.

If you think damage of this nature can only occur among the “hardcore” crowd (ex. meth or cocaine users, etc), think again. Dopaminergic system damage is not limited to such individuals, but can occur in anyone (to varying degrees) who uses stimulants with regularity, including those who utilize OTC products such as ephedrine, DMAA, etc. The end result is a degree of physical-psychological dependence. Should the individual attempt to stop administering these substances while in this state, the above mentioned side effects begin to emerge in short order, making abstinence difficult and/or perpetuating the cycle of addiction.

Minimizing Withdrawal and Accelerating Recovery of the Dopaminergic System?

Note: Several of the compounds within NSX-6 have been clinically shown to help normalize function of the dopaminergic system by up-regulating dopamine receptors (D1, D2, D3), acting as a dopaminergic neuroprotectant, increasing the extracellular concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumben and frontal cortex, and increasing dopamine receptor density. Therefore, the evidence would suggest that NSX-6 may enhance recovery and minimize dopaminergic associated withdrawal symptoms in stimulant-dependent individuals. Thus far, NSX-6 has tested positively in this capacity on 2 different occasions, with additional testers having agreed to provide feedback in the coming weeks. Thus far, all testers have expressed significant improvement in their condition, with one tester claiming to have experienced zero withdrawal symptoms 5 days after replacing his prescription Adderall prescription (40 mg/day) with NSX-6. While we make no claims regarding the ability of NSX-6 to assist in this capacity, this is the feedback we have received." --Mike Arnold

These are common side effects of traditional stimulants, whether we are talking about something like Adderall or even OTC products like high-dose caffeine, DMAA, ephedrine, etc.

There are multiple reasons for why people feel like shit when attempting to discontinue and recover from traditional stimulant use...and you guys have mentioned a few of them. Below is a tidbit of research I've done on this topic.

"Many traditional stimulants have been clinically demonstrated to cause significant, long-term impairment of neurotransmitter function, particularly in the dopaminergic system. By damaging dopamine neurons, the brain’s ability to normalize synaptic concentrations of dopamine is inhibited, leading to a plethora of physical, emotional, psychological, and mental side effects, including: depression, irritability, fatigue, lack of motivation, inability to derive pleasure from daily activities, cognitive decline, and many others. Depending on the degree of damage present, this side effect can be quite serious, taking many months (or even years) before normal functioning is restored. Unfortunately, some stimulants can cause lifelong damage, preventing the individual from ever “going back to normal”. Dopamine deficiency is partially responsible for the long-term struggle many stimulant users face when attempting to overcome their addiction and regain a measure of normalcy in their lives.

If you think damage of this nature can only occur among the “hardcore” crowd (ex. meth or cocaine users, etc), think again. Dopaminergic system damage is not limited to such individuals, but can occur in anyone (to varying degrees) who uses stimulants with regularity, including those who utilize OTC products such as ephedrine, DMAA, etc. The end result is a degree of physical-psychological dependence. Should the individual attempt to stop administering these substances while in this state, the above mentioned side effects begin to emerge in short order, making abstinence difficult and/or perpetuating the cycle of addiction.

Minimizing Withdrawal and Accelerating Recovery of the Dopaminergic System?

Note: Several of the compounds within NSX-6 have been clinically shown to help normalize function of the dopaminergic system by up-regulating dopamine receptors (D1, D2, D3), acting as a dopaminergic neuroprotectant, increasing the extracellular concentration of dopamine in the nucleus accumben and frontal cortex, and increasing dopamine receptor density. Therefore, the evidence would suggest that NSX-6 may enhance recovery and minimize dopaminergic associated withdrawal symptoms in stimulant-dependent individuals. Thus far, NSX-6 has tested positively in this capacity on 2 different occasions, with additional testers having agreed to provide feedback in the coming weeks. Thus far, all testers have expressed significant improvement in their condition, with one tester claiming to have experienced zero withdrawal symptoms 5 days after replacing his prescription Adderall prescription (40 mg/day) with NSX-6. While we make no claims regarding the ability of NSX-6 to assist in this capacity, this is the feedback we have received." --Mike Arnold

I may need to try this out. I definitely over abused stims/fat burners during prep and now I'm trying to stay clean and feel like shit.

Good post sir

I may need to try this out. I definitely over abused stims/fat burners during prep and now I'm trying to stay clean and feel like shit.

Good post sir

Hi, brother. I've seen you over here a few times, but it's been a while. Even without seeing your name, I know it's you by your avi.

Here's what we have seen so far. one guy, who was using 40 mg of Adderall per day for years, replaced it with NSX-6 (this was before we started selling it) and went cold-turkey. it's now been weeks and he has not suffered ANY withdrawal symptoms.

Another guy who was using 20-30 mg per day...and had tried to quit multiple times for years...has now been clean 2 weeks..the longest ever for him.

There are several other guys who started using it after stopping traditional stimulants and ALL of them said they feel way better.

There is solid science behind why this product does what it does. I would be very interested in knowing how it worked for you in this capacity. You see, when I first designed this product...this was not even part of the plan. We didn't know it had this effect until AFTER we already had the first run made and people with these issues started trying it. After we realized what was going on, I did some research in this area and found out that there is scientific evidence for its effectiveness in this area.

So, even though you see it labeled as a "pre-workout" product, that was done more out of necessity than anything else...simply because there is no single category of sports supplementation that adequately represents all of its potential applications.

Selegiline or a selective MAOI will extend the active life of your dopamine by inhibiting the metabolic pathways that break it down. Since you will now "put out" less dopamine, then you will want to extend the life of the little bit of dopamine that you do have.

Of course, you could explore "dopamine replacement," but caber and prami are selective agonists for a selective subtype of dopamine receptors, and they are not a general dopamine replacement; moreover, they'll probably make you feel worse. Other general dopamine agonists are not as easy to come by.

Selegiline is somewhat easy to obtain for research purposes, and it is also considered within the realm of life-extension

just for fun, interesting post..
you and i come at this from different directions, which you know.

rho is an maoi.
not as strong as drugs.
i use huge doses.
interesting effect.

especially when combined with the rest....

theanine while used to increase serotonin does increase/regulate dopamine as well!

combo should provide similar effect to what you mention above! :lightbulb:

fun food for thought!

;)

just for fun, interesting post..
you and i come at this from different directions, which you know.

rho is an maoi.
not as strong as drugs.
i use huge doses.
interesting effect.

especially when combined with the rest....

theanine while used to increase serotonin does increase/regulate dopamine as well!

combo should provide similar effect to what you mention above! :lightbulb:

fun food for thought!

;)

What are your rho doses again? You've mentioned it elsewhere but I'm not sure where to dig it up. I've been pushing my dose a bit higher lately, but I'm pretty sure you've mentioned 2+ grams?

What are your rho doses again? You've mentioned it elsewhere but I'm not sure where to dig it up. I've been pushing my dose a bit higher lately, but I'm pretty sure you've mentioned 2+ grams?

typically I have a kg that I just take a spoonful out of however many times I remember ed. lol

usually 4 ish...

weight depends on freshness, a would say a dose is very rarely less then 800mgs...

always with theanine n others...

Ok, I haven't been measuring but I think I'm around a gram and a half a day. What's your theanine dose?

You are referring to rhodiola right? That is one supplement I never got around to using. Most otc versions are only around 700mg looks like you need much much more. Prob most cost effective to get in powder from purebulk or a place like that. Do you take it all at once or divide dose? With or without food? Thanks

Hi, brother. I've seen you over here a few times, but it's been a while. Even without seeing your name, I know it's you by your avi.

Here's what we have seen so far. one guy, who was using 40 mg of Adderall per day for years, replaced it with NSX-6 (this was before we started selling it) and went cold-turkey. it's now been weeks and he has not suffered ANY withdrawal symptoms.

Another guy who was using 20-30 mg per day...and had tried to quit multiple times for years...has now been clean 2 weeks..the longest ever for him.

There are several other guys who started using it after stopping traditional stimulants and ALL of them said they feel way better.

There is solid science behind why this product does what it does. I would be very interested in knowing how it worked for you in this capacity. You see, when I first designed this product...this was not even part of the plan. We didn't know it had this effect until AFTER we already had the first run made and people with these issues started trying it. After we realized what was going on, I did some research in this area and found out that there is scientific evidence for its effectiveness in this area.

So, even though you see it labeled as a "pre-workout" product, that was done more out of necessity than anything else...simply because there is no single category of sports supplementation that adequately represents all of its potential applications.

I'm everywhere my man lol. Avi always gives it away.

I'm definitely going to try and pick some up once I get some extra cash.

You are referring to rhodiola right? That is one supplement I never got around to using. Most otc versions are only around 700mg looks like you need much much more. Prob most cost effective to get in powder from purebulk or a place like that. Do you take it all at once or divide dose? With or without food? Thanks
As long as you're good with shitty-tasting powder that clings to the inside of your mouth, powder for sure. I have to cap it for my wife, but I can deal with the taste.

I'm not familiar with that site, but you can get it pretty much anywhere. I think LK3 sells it as well.

By the way, I'm using one standardized to 3% salidroside, not standardized for rosavin. Current train of thought is that salidroside is what's effective for energy. No, I don't have proof to link to.

again theanine is just a kg and take spoons out of it...

much bigger spoonfuls though.

really im prob at 5+g theanine ed.
fat scoop in the morning with fat dose rho then coffee. great combo especially with a lil nicotine! :eek:

when i eat i take sups recently been fasting most of the day so doses are a lil off.

keep in mind... i have used all this for quite a while...
first at much lower doses, could saw i saw or felt much but effect over time is impressive as is increasing dose to where you do see/feel it...

maybe 2 years back was my last hiatus where i went a lil crazy with rec stuff...
fried the fuck outa myself actually.

heavy sups really fixed it.
i have access to shit that most don't, coca leaves and stephania intermediary specifically, those played a big part in initial recovery but had to be dropped..

as your head gets better you need to make adjustments

i stay on these sups for my head but also for my psoriasis, complete remission as long as i stay on top of things...

i like rho/rho better then sali rho...
i have used both, cant say there is a major difference but... i stay with rho rho as has more potential good things.

also....
tip for eating powders.
gse is about the worst fucking thing ever in terms of sticking to you mouth n what not...

take your powder n dump them all on a piece of paper, index card whatever...
when you have all your shit ready to go, limit size to a few g or its too much...
take a sip of water, enough to fill your mouth, hold it in your mouth, tilt your head back so you looking at the ceiling then dump the powder on top of the water.

do not move, just relax throat n swallow.

do it right no taste nothing stuck to teeth nice n easy.
it takes practice! lol

but a million times better then dumping that shit straight in your mouth...
theanine is no issue as its sweet... rho,gse, pc, nac... all pretty yukky!

you also need to think big picture...
some of these sups are helped by other sups....
sod for example....

Im thinking when finally go off I'll add selegiline. Does anyone know if it permanently shuts down natural dopamine since its artificially producing it? How long should it be cycled and at what dose?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear