over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quitting Adderall/time off gym/ restore adrenals

Im thinking when finally go off I'll add selegiline. Does anyone know if it permanently shuts down natural dopamine since its artificially producing it? How long should it be cycled and at what dose?

I posted before that I came across a study on it where one 5mg dose shut down endo production for 24 hrs n did not return to baseline for 2 weeks.

long term use will be worse...

can just stop n deal with sides...
I think I have posted in other areas various things I have done to help repair brain from drug abuse...

I posted before that I came across a study on it where one 5mg dose shut down endo production for 24 hrs n did not return to baseline for 2 weeks.

long term use will be worse...

can just stop n deal with sides...
I think I have posted in other areas various things I have done to help repair brain from drug abuse...

From my understanding the body has enzymes that try to destroy dopamine and selegiline destroys those enzymes allowing your body to produce more natural dopamine of its own. So when stopping selegiline it won't cause dopamine to shut down all that happens is the natural enzymes that have always destroyed dopamine just come back to what they were. Maybe you know differently? Thanks

I just wanted to update this thread. I went from roughly 100 mg of Adderall per day which is basically 75 mg dextroamphetamine and 25 mg levoamphetamine to only 70mg Vyvanse per day. 70mg vyvanse has a conversion rate of 0.2948 which means it converts roughly to only 20mg dextroamphetamine and has no levoamphetamine in it. So I basically went from 100 mg amphetamines daily to only 20mg amphetamine daily. My doctor is going to drop the dose of vyvanse 10 mg every month which is only approximately 3mg amphetamine each month so with that gradual of a taper I think I can completely be off all amphetamines within six months.

Nice! How are you feeling through this?

I dropped from a prescribed 40mg down to 25 mg with zero problems. I do take the full dose on a rough day, but it's infrequent. Zero on the weekends usually. I'll hang out here for a while then probably drop to 17.5 mg for a while, and so on.

I kind of wonder what sort of progress I could have been making if I hadn't been buzzing on amp this whole time.

I dropped from a prescribed 40mg down to 25 mg with zero problems. I do take the full dose on a rough day, but it's infrequent. Zero on the weekends usually. I'll hang out here for a while then probably drop to 17.5 mg for a while, and so on.

I kind of wonder what sort of progress I could have been making if I hadn't been buzzing on amp this whole time.

You feel it's influenced gym progress? Just curious because I've been on 20mg adderall XR BID for a couple years and don't feel like it's hindered me at all. Actually improved gains if anything

I wake up at 7am take my vyvanse and im tired until about 8am and get some nice energy. Then it gets a little better around 9am and I have energy up until around 11-12. Then after 12pm I dont have the energy but I dont crash either like I would on adderall. I just feel normal but at this point is where in the past I would pop an adderall. Now the only way I can avoid it is to have none around so I no longer have any. During this time I start getting ready for my workout so i've replaced my adderalll with a serving of God of Rage which has some DMAA in it. Its not even close to adderall but its better than just caffiene. Then im usually fine the rest of the day. After my workout and some chores its around 4pm and im tired but just the normal tired I assume all of us are after a workout. And I fall asleep just fine around 10-11pm. I used to wake up every morning feeling flu like aches b/c I was on just adderall and it was out of my system so I was feeling the withdraw. The vyvanse still keeps just a tiny bit in you so you can still sleep but dont wake up with withdraw symptoms. BP dropped about 10points systolic and diastolic and resting HR went down about 5-10 bpm.

Last edited:
You feel it's influenced gym progress? Just curious because I've been on 20mg adderall XR BID for a couple years and don't feel like it's hindered me at all. Actually improved gains if anything

Well... To be honest, I'm going with bro science. It definitely puts a damper on my appetite during the day. I also have a fast metabolism and it isn't easy for me to add size. I can't imagine the Adderall is helping any. But... I can't prove it.

Well... To be honest, I'm going with bro science. It definitely puts a damper on my appetite during the day. I also have a fast metabolism and it isn't easy for me to add size. I can't imagine the Adderall is helping any. But... I can't prove it.

Oh ok, makes sense. It doesn't suppress my appetite at all even in the 80-100mg a day range so that's probably why I haven't noticed

This is why I never liked lifting while on Adderall. The lack of pumps made my workouts feel ineffective and because of the vasoconstriction doing heavy ass weight on the leg press or squatting only to get up and have zero vision in one of my eyes scared the shit out of me. I breath properly during my sets so we can preclude all the well "well breath dummy and don't hold your breath" comments.

EDIT: Just wanted to add I have high hopes for a product that is being released really soon that can help one recover from the damage amphetamines cause, and is highly regarded by one of this board's most reputable members.
Did we ever find out what the board member was making or the name of the product to help with adrenal fatigue etc?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I was heavily addicted to heroin and Xanax for years man. I feel your pain. It took me getting locked up and going to a halfway house before I finally got clean for an extended period of time. Got over 2 years now without the shit. I weighed 162 @ 5"11" when I got arrested. Now I'm 216.

Just give it time man. Your body will recover faster than your mind. Stay strong, go to NA/AA meetings if you need to. I don't know how addicted you were, but there is light on the other side of the tunnel.

Seriously, send me a pm if you have any questions. That goes for anyone on here reading this with a drug problem. Noone deserves the suffering I went through.

Cold turkey (no outside help)
Only between 4% to 7% are able to quit by going cold turkey alone.
you should Nicotine replacement therapy. Nicotine gum, patches, inhalers, sprays, and lozenges are nicotine replacement therapies.

I was heavily addicted to heroin and Xanax for years man. I feel your pain. It took me getting locked up and going to a halfway house before I finally got clean for an extended period of time. Got over 2 years now without the shit. I weighed 162 @ 5"11" when I got arrested. Now I'm 216.

Just give it time man. Your body will recover faster than your mind. Stay strong, go to NA/AA meetings if you need to. I don't know how addicted you were, but there is light on the other side of the tunnel.

Seriously, send me a pm if you have any questions. That goes for anyone on here reading this with a drug problem. Noone deserves the suffering I went through.

pat pat ,you finnaly get out of that, congrats

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've tried 100 times to quit Adderall with no success. Finally today I went to my doctor and told him I need his help. Two years ago I was prescribed 20 mg instant release two times per day for a ADD but it turns out I don't even have ADD the doctor just thought it would be a good idea. So the Adderall didn't do what it was supposed to do instead it gave me an extreme rush and energy. When I'm not taking it I cannot function. The past year I have been using 60 mg a day and I need to stop. Blood pressure and heart rate have significantly increased the past year. I have a new doctor and he suggested I try quitting cold turkey and if I have terrible withdrawals I can come to his office daily and he will give me one pill so I don't abuse it. I'm going to use my two weeks vacation and start next week and just take two weeks off from the gym and everything and sleep as much as possible. Have a few questions if you guys don't mind.

Do you think two weeks is enough if I've been on it for two years?

During my off time I will be on 300 mg test, 3iu Humatrope, ghrp/ghrh, and 10mg mk677. I figure the best diet will be a maintenance diet. If I need energy the only source I am going to use is coffee. I figure my adrenals are shot so I'm wondering if I should use anything to help them recover? I plan on using Humanfort, ashwaganda, ginseng, already take most supplements out there for health benefits but if there is something worth using I will try it? Maybe something like five HTP? I take 20 mg Lexapro so I figure that is already helping my serotonin but should I add something like caber or prami to help dopamine?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.
The morning is the worst. Sleep a weekend away and then tough it out for 2 days and you should be fine. It would take me longer but I would still function.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity