over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quote of the Day

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizens’ lives. Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons.
Ron Paul

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt
I have this framed on my wall.

It is said that love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?"

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.......Dean Martin

"Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed."

"The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly."

"The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind."

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

"No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone."

"Today as always, men fall into two groups: slaves and free men. Whoever does not have two-thirds of his day for himself, is a slave, whatever he may be: a statesman, a businessman, an official, or a scholar."

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."

"Man is the cruelest animal."

"What does your conscience say? — ‘You should become the person you are’."

"Here the ways of men divide. If you wish to strive for peace of soul and happiness, then believe; if you wish to be a disciple of truth, then inquire."

Friedrich Nietzsche

If a man tells you he doesn't lift because he doesn't want to get too bulky, then his testicles have been removed.
- Paul Carter

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain

Anybody under 200 pounds is a woman - Matt Rhodes

I always say to myself right before a tough set in the gym, Ain’t nothin’ to it, but to do it.
- Ronnie Coleman

If I Have To Die Tonight, If This Weight Is Going To Kill Me Tonight, SO BE IT! I’m Dying Where I Wanna Be…
- Kai Greene

On the Internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty. You figure out what this means.
- Steve Shaw

If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington

"Pick up your goddamn cross and walk up the hill! You've got a heavy load of suffering to bear and a fair bit of it is going to be unjust. So what are you going to do about it? Accept it voluntarily and try to transform as a consequence." Dr Jordan Peterson

I have been studying ALL philosophies, theology, mythology, and psychology for over a decade relentlessly and passionately. I opt for a philosophy section on the board I think we are long overdue and It will serve of enormous merit to many souls and increase our fellowship/brotherhood here.

when the student comes, the master appears - lao tzu
the master empties his students minds, and fills their core - lao tzu
I think this is a great idea, us meatheads actually have ideas and thoughts outside the realm of iron. A place to share this would be great.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!

Keanu Reeves, 'The Replacements'

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner