over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV Enanthate 250mg/50ml

Big Hock

Registered
Ok as most of you know I am going to mexico to purchase my goodies. I have been told to go with the QV Enanthate. (originaly I was going to go with TT but was told qv was better) Anyway my trip is comming up this sunday and I read this today at
http://www.testosterone.net/forum/drugs.html

quality vet
Rod
Any thoughts on their 250mg/ml, 50ml bottle of enanthate? Is this good stuff? What's the down low?

Tren-Freak
We got about 4 bottles just a few months ago. First of all the pain was rediculous, the high BA content makes you sick, and I would bet there was no test in it at all. I was running what would be 1500mgs a week for four weeks without a single pound in weight gain and absolutely no strength increase. So I would say pass it up my friend. It was also purchased at a legit supplier and it was NOT a fake. The first batch was good, but after that it went down hill fast.

bigpol
I know QV has a bad rep going but I want to share my good results with the 50cc bottle of test enanthate. I frontloaded 2g and am running it at 1g/week (by itself). I do notice some mild flu-like symptoms every now and then and slight pain in the injection area. But as for my gains...I'm 6'5'' and went from 250 to about 265 in 3 weeks so far. Lot # is QVE#002....

BigDan
It hurts, big time! I thought that I was getting a great deal for $350, but instead, I got a huge pain in the ass....literally! I can't even handle a depot of 3 ml. in my glutes, so I have to split it up. Quality Vet is a great company, but I'd stick with their cyp.

scrappy
Does anyone know if their smaller size is crap too? I have a 10mL bottle of their Enanthate and I hope it doesn't hurt

Anyway now I am concerned that the QV enanthate is a poor product. Should I switch to the QV Cyp or is this thread bogus?

-Thanks Guys
Big Hock

I hear alot of mixed results, but I hear good ones from the people I trust. And someone paid $350 for that??? I hope they got a reach around with that assfucking.

And someone paid $350 for that??? I hope they got a reach around with that assfucking. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D :D

I am trying to decide on the two myself I was thinking going with the cyp.

I thought their T250 SUCKED I didn't gain any weight off it, I will go back to using Brovels T200 I ALWAYS gain of that.
I did think thier Prop was off the hook. It made me strong real real quick I'd use that again.

i took 4cc in the glute yesterday and no pain at all. i ran the dart under some hot water for a min and all good.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT QV PRODUCTS. I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THEM SINCE THEY CAME OUT. THEY ARE OWNED BY A VERY RESPECTED COMPANY. BUT, MORE TIME WILL TELL.

CYP

I love the cyp, i front loaded for 2 weeks at 1500mgs, then ran 750mgs, it was very good, I have never tried the eth, but those 50ml jugs at 250mgs for 160 is a great deal in my book, or atleast thats what they go for around my way. I have heard some minor pain, but in every cycle I have yet to have any serious pains or sores, I think there are just too many pussys out there. I mean 3cc shots are leave a little bruise or a sore, you need to get over it.

thats fucked up--i really thought QV was going to be the shit--guess i will stick with amps for a while

Like LATS said, this is the first QVet product Ive heard bad reviews on. True or false, it is bound to happen-and as was said-time will tell.:confused:

10cc

Yep, 10cc I think is great although never tried anythign out of the 50cc btl.

Dumb question (or comment) - why should there be any difference? Both are 250mg/ml. Anyone try BOTH, and see a difference? :confused:

WELL, THE FORMULATION SHOULD BE IDENTICAL. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THE PRE- MEASURE VOLUME AMOUNT FLITERED INTO THE EITHER 10 OR 50 ML BOTTLE. THEY DO NOT MAKE DIFFERENT BATCHES FOR THE 10 ML AND THE 50 ML. SO, THERE SHOULD BE NO DIFFRENCE. BTW, NOT A DUMB QUESTION. I HAVE HEARD THAT RUMOR FOR YEARS ABOUT VARIOUS PRODUCTS. I BECAME CURIOUS AND PHONED A PHARMACIST BUD OF MINE. HE CHECKED INTO IT AND SAID ALL FORMULATIONS ARE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN JUST PUT INTO SEPARATE SIZE BOTTLES.

hmm

I've been on QV enth and t400 for the last 6 weeks, I'm actually thinking of dropping the QV as I've just haven't felt as good as I usually do. I was using 500 a week of QV and 800 of T400, since I wanted to try a yesy only cycle, I thought that was a good plan.

I don't know if my liver values are high or what, but I just haven't felt as good on this cycle as I have felt on other cycles. I've used 1200 mg of t400 with no problems, great gains and all.... maybe I'm just overthinking the situation...if both the QV and t400 have high BA content, could that be whats making me not feel as great this cycle? any opinions would be appreciated.

anyway on another note, I have TWO interviews today, so wish me luck fellas.

JW:cool:

Well I have had good results with QV so far but have not used the 50ml bottle. I would shake the bottle before using the 50ml maybe the BA is seperating or something.

I am going to be using the QV250 in about 2wks after I run out of the TT so I hope its as good as the Cyp was. My bottle of QV prop I am using is really hurting this time the last bottle didnt hurt this bad. MM

I found there to be a difference and i did not think it was a dumb
reply.Mikes]:mad:

MikeS said:
Dumb question (or comment) - why should there be any difference? Both are 250mg/ml. Anyone try BOTH, and see a difference? :confused:
:mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner