over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV enthanate question

Johnny Bravo

Registered
I see that someone here has posted that there going to "bake" there QV enth. Why!? whats wrong with QV enth?

thanks

I WOULD NOT THINK THAT WOULD BE A REASON FOR IT. i will not tell ya that the shots are not a bit uncomfortable but, i mix other gear in with mine and they are not very painful at all.

LATS said:
I WOULD NOT THINK THAT WOULD BE A REASON FOR IT. i will not tell ya that the shots are not a bit uncomfortable but, i mix other gear in with mine and they are not very painful at all.

same thing i do bro works great

I also mixed with other gear (deca ,eq ) and it went fine , I personally wouldnt bake it , I also think the 50ml bottles are hard to beat for quality and price .

Two things,

I am doing a test only cycle with QV enth250 10ml at 750mg wk.

1. I got EXACTLY 9cc out of the first bottle.

2. First two 3cc pokes(glutes) were fine, no pain. The third one I just did on Friday is still hurting like crazy. I say shake up the bottle B4 each use, must be some seperation going on.

No sickness(fever) or any of the other stuff. Getting puffy now(in week 3) strarting the low dose Anti-E and High dose Vit-C(for me, a good diuretic).

Hope this helps.
N'Joy!
GD

crazy pain....

will baking it take this insane pain away.....i have had soreness w/ other gear but this is crazy.....

i am going to bake it at 250 for 20 minutes about 3 times.....will this reduce the BA content and take away the sting......

it's been about a week and i can hardly sit, freakin sucks big time.....i don't think it is dirty because there is no redness around it, just sore.......

any suggestions????

btw.....i have 2 - 50 ml bottles and the lote no. i'm using is QVE-003 and the other bottle i have is QVE-002.....can anyone verify that these are legit......

thanks....ss.

Last edited:
dirtiest garbage I ever used...

The enanthate and the cyp that is.... both cause red heated swelling in my delts 3 times now when using alone. If not mixed with some of my good human grade gear. My delts turned hard as a piece of steel also then the redness and heat traveled on to bic in both delts. I will never use the garbage again! just my opinion...I have never had any gear do me like QV has...yeah it works but the fever I got from the infections it caused are just not worth it to me when there are products out there that should have Quality in there name. QV should have a G in front of it. Garbage Vet...sorry I had to rant.. Im not the only one this has happened to. Its happened to many!

Mr.Huge

Mr huge I had the same problem with the QV Enth250 lately. The last batches I used didnt bother me but I can no longer use the prop or Enth250. Gave me cellulitus in my bicep and the worst fever and chills from sus flu like I have ever gotten.

I had to get antibiotics to get it better after about 10 days of training missed. I can still use the QV Eq and Deca and Cyp. I dont know if they raised the BA or changed some oil or what but the reaction I get from those two never again. Almost as bad as the orignal TT sus250. MM

same thing here bro

massmonster32 said:
the worst fever and chills from sus flu like I have ever gotten.

MM

i had to stop cuz the fever just got me to the point of not even wanting to train cuz i felt so bad. i'll never use it again.

JW

My bf had the same problem, he would be sick as a dog for about 5-6 days..... then it would be time to inject again by the time he was felling better:( He has the 50cc bottles, maybe he had a bad batch :rolleyes: but he will never use it again.

Pain

Best thing to do is mix it. I love the QV CYP its da bomb if you ask me. I mix it with the qv eq anyways.

The pain is due to the high levels of BA. Also i could be wrong but baking it isnt going to help. I thought i read when you bake it fucks with the BA and that causes less pain... but the BA has to be high to keep the drug suspended in oil... so in basically when you bake your gear your wasting it?

Im real tired and my memory is shit right now... hope this info wasnt way off

baking??

is it true that baking it will ruin it??

i can't afford to throw two 50ml bottles away, so if anyone knows what i can do to use it please let me know.......i have some tren, can i mix that w/ it, has anyone done that???

thanks all......ss.

Re: baking??

smallsparrow said:
is it true that baking it will ruin it??

i can't afford to throw two 50ml bottles away, so if anyone knows what i can do to use it please let me know.......i have some tren, can i mix that w/ it, has anyone done that???

thanks all......ss.

dude, i tried to do that, yet i still got sick as hell, everytime i tried to mix with something else, it didn't matter, hell i was on for 6 weeks thinking i coupld beat it, but in the end 2 bottles of qv250 50cc, no matter how much i paid, i trashed it. it just wasn't worth it anymore.

what good is being on test if you can't eat and train properly?

JW

hey justwannabehuge.....

was it just the fever that made you quit....or was the pain real bad too......i get a little hot when on, so that isn't a problem.....it's the freakin pain.......

i'm gonna try to mix it when i think i can finally stick myself again, whenever the hell that will be....lol......

but the big question is.....if i baked it did i ruin it????

ss.

ok

it seems I have heard this about the 50cc bottle of QV T250 on other boards as well. Not much problem with the 10cc bottles. Kinda weird. Mixing it will help with transfer and no pain. Using it now (10mL) with homebrew and no pain at all.

ouch

i got one of those jugs(50ml) also.... i havent used it yet but i will.. and keep all posted/

all of mine were

the 10 ml vials of cyp and enanthate. Its happened 3 times now.

Mr.Huge

I think i have 1 or 2 of the vials Ill post lots when I get back from the gym.

Re: hey justwannabehuge.....

smallsparrow said:
was it just the fever that made you quit....or was the pain real bad too......i get a little hot when on, so that isn't a problem.....it's the freakin pain.......

i'm gonna try to mix it when i think i can finally stick myself again, whenever the hell that will be....lol......

but the big question is.....if i baked it did i ruin it????

ss.

the pain was so so for me, but what would happen, I would mix it, but the entire area would swell up and get hard as a rock.
then the fevers were really bad, i don't mean I was a little hot, I mean fevers to the point of being sick as hell, no appetite, feeling dizzy, and I would get the chills really bad. at night when i took advil to break the fever, i would soak the bed and pillow, hell my fiance didn't even want me in the same bed cuz of how bad my body wasn't sweating due to breaking the fever.

maybe it's not as bad with others, but I'll never lose my money to them again, i'll just stay with t400 and t200.

JW

Was...

this a 50ml or 10ml vial?

Re: Re: hey justwannabehuge.....

JustWannaBeHuge said:

the pain was so so for me, but what would happen, I would mix it, but the entire area would swell up and get hard as a rock.
then the fevers were really bad, i don't mean I was a little hot, I mean fevers to the point of being sick as hell, no appetite, feeling dizzy, and I would get the chills really bad.

JW

The same thing is happening to a bro of mine right now on another board. It's his first cycle too, and he says he's gonna stick it out. I always thought QV was gonna be a good company, but looks like it's not. He is using the 10ml also.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear