over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV enthate is killin me

Deca19's_gal

Registered
hey guys i'm running 1,000 mgs. of QV test enth and 200 mgs of brovel prop a week and 50mgs. of dbol a day. The damn qv every time i shoot no matter where it hurts like a bitch. the prop doesn't really hurt that bad. but the enthate is killing me i do 4cc of enthate a week. i do 2cc at a time. do u think i should do 1 cc in one place and 1cc in another place to cut the pain or what. This shit hurts worse than t400 lol

NEED INFO TO STOP THE PAIN

qv enth hurts just dont do any pokes in your calves with that ish..

my opinion use human grade next time...

imho

theres absolutly no reason why anyone should ever fuk with QV enanthate, if your QV was like mine...diluting wont help, changing the amount wont help (1cc per site instead of 3) nuthin helps. its crap. plain and simple and i dont buy the whole ...it has more BA cuz its 250 mg/ml, thats bullshit. other 250 mg/ml gear dont hurt like that. its crap. the folks at QV need to be slapped for puttin out this crap, ill never mess with anything of qv's again. and no, mine wasnt fake...nice try..but nope.

ive heard that the 50ml jugs are killin people, but the 10ml are okay, i'm on the cyp and its fine.

Im using the cyp right now and no problems the enth seems to bother and prop seems to hurt me alot though. After you get used to the pain it gets less and less each cycle for some reason. But the Eq seems to not be as potent but will do as it was when I first tried it I miss TT Eq. MM

Qv does hurt some what. It is no where near as bad as IP or underground shit.
I feel some of us(me included) are hypersensitive to BA or what ever is used in the gear. Qv in the thighs doesn't bother me. In the gluts it kills me. Who knows whats the answer.

IM USING THE QV ENANTA AND I DONT FEEL SHIT

NO DISRESPECT TO DAVE 19 BUT I THOUGHT U WERE FAIRLY NEW TO DA JUICE GAME FROM READING UR PREVIOUS POST, DO U REALLY THINK U NEED ALL DAT TEST AND ARIENT YOU PREATY YOUNG TOO

I thought it was only the stuff from the 50ml bottle that hurt.
Mix it in the pin with EQ or deca.

i am a huge fan of QV as are my "friends" for the last 1 1/2 years.Not onr person that i have know has ever had a problem with QV anything.I have heard that the 50 ml were giving some guys prob's but if they used 1 cc of EQ or Deca or tren they did not have any problems with it....you amy be very sensitive to something that they have in their ingredients.I hate to see you leave such a quality line cause of the enanathate issue...I wish lots of luck in the future Dave19 just stay away from the QV enanathate but not their whole line,it is a very good company...you may have gotten a batch that was higher in BA then the rest unfortunatly.....stay strong bro....

thanks guys i think it will get better and i'm not gonna stop using qv, their cyp doesn't hurt at all

I've used the 10ml qv enth. several times with no problems. I also thought that it was the 50ml jugs that causes the problems.

patk

I used the 50 cc bottle

and I put Eq in with it and no problems, just rub it in

hey deca...

:) howya doin bud probably even huger and more ripped. Man everyone I know has the same probs. Mix it champ Qv first then something on top so it goes in last "shotgun it" no probs after that. Let me know how Y"ALL doin. cya champ
Gooey

|--[\\\\]>--------- Get some sterile oil and mix it with the QV. Use a ratio of like 1.5-2cc of oil to 1cc of QV enanthate.

i am running qv enanthate right now and i have no pain at all. like others said try mixing it w/ eq or tren to relieve pain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear