over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV FAKES..what to look for..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
okay, since we have been talking about fakes and the abundance of them.. here is what to look for in qv fakes..this is also straight from them..1) if the lot # is printed on the label in the same font , color ect of the label spelling.. it is a fake.. the real mccoy will be printed in black ink by a computerized imprinter.
2) the labels of the real maccoy will be rounded and line up nicely.. fakes will have squared off labels..3) the holgram on the real mcco will have only parts of the word securigard on them.. it will not have the whole word.. the fakes have a tendency to have the whole word somewhere on the holgram.. THAT BEING SAID.. NOT ALL WILL HAVE ALL THREE. some will have rounded labels but, fake lot imprints.. some will have bad holgrams only.. so look for any of the three when purchasing.. also, TJ was brought up and the consensus is that yo have a 50-60% chance of buying a fake in TJ.. SO KNOWING WHERE YOUR GUY BUYS IS IMPORTANT.. also, ask if your guy has a return policy if any of the three "bads" show up.. if your guy has a legit supllier, the supplier should be more than happy to take it back from your guy..as rajjin said.. the vet shops and pharms have a option of buying "good" gear or "fake " gear to increase their profit margin.. hopefully, he will have a guy who supplys only good gear..

:D

or just stay away from qv all togather. they are going down hill IMO

WELL, THERE LIES THE PROBLEM.. WHEN DAVE PALUMBO HAD QV TESTED IT CAME OUT FINE.. WHEN I HAD QV TEST ENTH AND DECA TESTED IT WAS NEAR PERFECT ..(BTW, I AM NOT YELLING.. MY FRICKIN' KEY BOARD IS SCREWED UP LOL) SO THE FAKES HAVE BEEN IN OVER ABUNDANCE AS OF LATE AND THE CONSUMER IS TAKING IT IN THE SHORTS BY GETTING FAKE GEAR..THE COMPANY THEN TAKES A BEATING BECAUE OF IT.. QV IS OWNED BY DENKAL.. DENKAL HAS ALWAYS HAD A GOOD REP.. SO QV SHOULD BE NO DIFFERENT REALLY..BY THE WAY.. IT IS A FACT ABOUT DENKAL AND QV.. THEY ARE THE SAME.. IF YOU WANT FURTHER PROOF JUST LOOK AT THE QV TABS AND THEN LOOK AT THE DENKAL TABS.. THE SAME..

I know there's going to be fakes and what not, just like in normal life. There is always going to be someone that is going to fuck you. So I blame the assholes that make the fakes, but I also blame the consumers for not paying more attention. If your not going to take the time and learn what's good and what isn't you almost deserve it. I know it sucks to get stuck sometimes but alot of us do. I think you just need to take a more active role. Alot of people just think hey I'll get this and be huge and get someone that is trying to make a buck and slings some trash. I think people just need to be more careful and learn, learn, learn. And yes denkal and Qv are one and the same. I thought that was common knowledge. I think Qv is one of the better mexi's out there.

yeah, i thought it was a fact too but, the other day i had a guy e mail me saying that there was no proof of that.. mexican registry says otherwise..lol i do agree that the consumer has to be more aware.. i have said this many times before and that is why i posted some of the items to look for.. unfortunately, if ya ever go to TJ, you will see completely uneducated young guys buying whatever the pharm has with no knowledge what so ever on what to look for.. sad really.. :(

hey Lats if you pull off the sticker and get the residual diamond shapes left behind is this still a thing to look for in the real ones.

I'm not sure about that. I do know that (on brovel products) if you could pull these labels off in one piece they were potentially fakes. But this is also a different product.

not sure since i have had legit qv do both.. leave diamond and peel off leaving a x shape..one thing to look for on the hologram is that securigard is not a full word.. qv has done this intentionally.. if yo can make out a full work then we might have trouble..

Bros,

Good post lats... Also the fakes that I have seen did NOT have QV on the top it was a generic top... The only exception is some of the OLD stuff which is still legit but the exp is this year and some of them are floating around... The biggest thing is the stamped exp and lot number as this is a different process it has to go through and most bros that make the fakes DO NOT have the time or cash to invest in this extra process... I have seen some of the OLD stuff again not have a stamped exp on the bottle but it be on the sealed box, I had talked to QV about this and they said it was a legit product but thats only ON OLD SUPPLY... However the FAKES would have the lot number and exp on the label with same ink etc as the label and the box is the same way...

Im sure I'll think of more to add, its LATE and we are expecting a winter storm so later lol

BBB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner