over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV PARABOLON

ray425

Registered
qv parabolon 80 mg?

This is my first time using it, I will b running 500mg qv test enan ew, but am not sure how much and how to run the parabolon, ive heard anywhere from 150mg-350 ew split up.

Anybody here care to chime in?
I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
i did 240 mg a week. i loved it

qv parabolon 80 mg?

This is my first time using it, I will b running 500mg qv test enan ew, but am not sure how much and how to run the parabolon, ive heard anywhere from 150mg-350 ew split up.

I would appreciate it.

I'm running it at 80mg EOD along with Sust at 250mg EOD.

how r the results?

So far I'm real happy with it. I'll also use it when I start cutting soon. I'm gonna drop the sust and add in prop and masteron at 100mg each EOD along with the parabolon.

qv parabolon 80 mg?

I would appreciate it.

i ran an exact cycle and finish a month ago. i did 500mg qv test enat. and 160 mgs (2 pins) of qv para a wk.

the results were awsome.:D

did it last year with test-- -- awsome gains crazy sides fucks with emotions too much

would the emotional sides be any worse with parabolon than letro?
I had sum wierd ups and downs on letro.

how long did any of you run the Para for on your cycles? Ive heard to run it up to wk 12 with test to wk 13 or so, right?

Parabolon Rules!!!!

would the emotional sides be any worse with parabolon than letro?
I had sum wierd ups and downs on letro.

LETRO? lol wtf?? an AI bugged you?. lower dose if your taking tomuch letro 0.6mg e3d-eod i was fine with.

Back in 2001 I did a cycle with test prop and the original Negma 76mg/amp that were passed down to my from a vet bodybuilder in my family(This is how I know they were real). Even tho the amps were from 96-97 they still worked really well with the test prop. It was one of my best cycles. I have yet to use the QV product myself but everyone seems to love it.

I hear alot of people say they prefer that ester over the rest any reason why(besides of course the "buzz" over old school para)

I hear alot of people say they prefer that ester over the rest any reason why(besides of course the "buzz" over old school para)

because tren hex costs a lot more than ace or enan so people need a psychological reason to justify the extra spending :)

So they start convincing themselves that hex is somehow better even though there really is no difference if your tren is dosed right, all the ester affects is the release mechanics, and you can achieve the same release mechanics using any ester with proper injection timing.

bump

...bump, how long is avg lenght of Tren hex cycle stacked with Test E or Sust?? ive heard since its long chain ester, to run for at least 12 wks...

so what is the overall verdict on length?

Just because an ester is different doesnt mean the length needs to be different. Whether it is tren hex, tren enth or tren ace, you are getting tren reguardless. It's just how often and how closely you want to monitor your injections. Keep it 6-8 weeks.. Tren is tough stuff.. Doesn't matter the ester.

love it

I ran IP Prop @ 75mg e/d and QV para @ 35mg e/d ... LOVED it but i only ran the PARA for 6 weeks would definitly suggest 8 to 10 weeks...... Absolutely no side effects at all.... Parabolan is definitly my favorite.... Id probably run 280mg to 320mg next run.. but start out with smaller amounts and work your way up if ur body can tolerate it....

because tren hex costs a lot more than ace or enan so people need a psychological reason to justify the extra spending :)

So they start convincing themselves that hex is somehow better even though there really is no difference if your tren is dosed right, all the ester affects is the release mechanics, and you can achieve the same release mechanics using any ester with proper injection timing.

I was kinda figuring that...I mean nowadays there are choices as opposed to the old days when PARA was looked at as the "holy grail":D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws