over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV problems

jawbreakerkid

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There is a rumor going around locally that QV has gone under or is going to. Is there any truth to this? I find it hard to believe seeing that they're owned by Denkall.

i'll I can say about "qv problems" is a lot of thier 50ml enath jugs suck, and hurt so bad u can barley move.

I'm with Dave! I've got some of the enth. in the 50ml jug(lot#6)
and it's not worth the .18 cent pin it takes to withdraw the shit!!!!

HOUSE OF PAIN said:
I'm with Dave! I've got some of the enth. in the 50ml jug(lot#6)
and it's not worth the .18 cent pin it takes to withdraw the shit!!!!

i got lot 8, all u need to do is add 50:50 ratio of USP grade oil and its fine.

well guys i got lot # i don't know, the shit i got is fine i'm fucking swelling up like a mofo, so maybe i got the magical postion out of the batch lol,

I'm not talking about the pain,(cutting w/ eq solves that) the shit is garbage! Will never buy another qv product as long as I live!

Qv is not going out of business. That is just what it is a rumor. I have been hearing that people are complaining about some fo thier products are not working the way they should but that could also be from improper diet or training or a combination of things, but no QV isn't going out of business.

Maverick

I had good results with qv prop other than the fact it felt like I got hit with a baseball bat across the ass the day after injecting it. I want to try their en or cyp but Ive heard its worse and if there are quality issues Ill steer clear for a while

jax

ifelt the same way with the prop. The pain was bad and a would get sick. I lost alot of sleep over it. I do not think i will use QV agian

Definitely lost sleep over it as well. I would roll over and wake up bc I rolled on the wrong side of my ass. The pain subsided after 2 weeks but I almost stopped before that

Jax

your pain subsided? Mine kept getting worse. I had to quit after 3 weeks. it was a big disappointment

yeah i was gonna stop but I just kept going and the pain stopped. I dont know why bc I didnt change anything up really. By 3 weeks in, the new injections werent hurting but I still had tenderness from the older ones. i can only imagine what would of happened if I site injected it. OMG that would have sucked big time. I was just rotating which area of the glute I would use.

that is so odd, I've used their cyp, prop and EQ and loved all of them. Never had pain issues. My brother used a bottle of their 50ml enanthate and never had problems with pain. All my friends that have used QV products have never had problems with their products except some had painful injects with the 50ml enanthate, but when mixing with deca it stopped. It's so weird how different people react to different things. I'm a big fan of their prop!

|--[\\\]>--------- I'm with JBK on this one...i like QV...the stuff is cheap and IMO, effective...i really like their cyp and Eq, their deca is VERY strong, b/c i got a serious case of deca dick w/it. Their prop. is good b/c it's 100mgs/cc, but i DID get pain from inj,. but taht was solved by taking aleve the next morning. You gotta remember, we are inj. vet gear...not the cleanest, not the best quality stuff around....i have tried both human and vet gear and vet doesn't even compare, but for the $, you cant beat it.

BTW---My guy (Actual Mex. Rx owner) has told me personally, QV is not going out of biz.

why not.....

:p save the grease that you excrete through your italian pores and bottle that up and start sending that out to all your friends. I'd probably gain at least 50 lbs of muscle tissue and all my lifts would jump at least 400 lbs. Though be carful out there everyone side effects including instant hunger for tomato based products and olive oil. Also you may start calling everyone vinny and pauly. Hey but what do I know fergettaboutit yous guys.
Gooey:)

should I include all the hair that comes with being Italian? How about a bottle of your sweat, Mr. 260 with veins in my abs? It must be easy staying lean when you're carrying that huge dong around all day :D

hmmmm

:) the correct terminology for my midsection would be called "flabs" the veins are from blue marker that I drew in and the sweat that I produce can make normal people very obese I carry the obese gene in all forms of excretions. Its time for the italians to finally admit that there is a reason for the exclusive name "italian stallion". Its all in the Olive Oil that must be the secret.
Gooey for a reason :p

New to this board . Comp bb here have used Quality Winny (STAN QV 50) and Deca QV 200 good results with both

guys, there are alot of fakes going around of qv.. you have to look for rounded label edges and hologram.. also, the pain is very easy to deal with... just dillute the dosage with some sterile oil.. do not throw away a perfectly good product.. DILLUTE IT !!... it is that simple...you will be happy with it if you just get rid of the pain..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws