over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV stanzoil opinions

deathklok

Registered
ok so me and 3 guys that are about to compete in a couple months were talking about QV stanzoil,2 of the dudes swore up and down that you would retain too much water pre-contest leading up to the show,and the other dude swore he used it last year in his contest prep and he did not retain water and actually took 1st...my personal opinion was that it all depends on genetics and chemical balance,at least thats what i always stand by when it comes to medical science and or pharmacology,and thats what i have learned in my courses in school,but i did make the point to be seen that it is oil based,so there is potential for this to happen with retaining water,specialy when your diet is not honed in perfect!

so i only wanted to get real competitors opinions,i don't need a bunch of dudes telling me how it worked for their cycle or a bunch of people repeating what other guys say or post like,"yea did the same for me".....i just need guys that compete,and are serious,because they are truely the only one's that can put this rumor and myth to sleep once and for all,do you guys think or know for a fact that QV stanzoil holds and retains to much water pre-contest prep???

this is for my personal study purposes,because i study human pharmacology,and have not studied animal group testing yet for aas,so this would be good knowledge for me in future classes for the vetinary pharmacology classes i want to take,for me in my mind,the only way to fully learn about pharmacology fully,is to study both human/vetinary medicine,after all nothing goes onto the market without animal group testing first,so this info will help me alot thank you guys!:D

I've never heard or real winstrol making you retain water , now I have seen guys running "winstrol" get realy bloated and realy strong while on it only to fing out it was cheap suspention and not winstrol.

you won't hold water and can run it roight though a show if its legit

I tried several QV products years ago and they were under dused and hurt , the QV winny I had needed to be shot through a 21g pin or it would clog it up !! only thing I've found worse was some shit out of Austrlia made by Jurox. Theirs alot better options out their if your shop around.

i wouldnt touch anything QV

like gunsmith said, winny doesnt make you hold water, if they held water is was most likely test

one reason guys don't use wynstrol is that they claim it dries them out whatever that means! i would say that about 95-98 % of humans won't hold water on wynstrol.

It's probably some form of test. Actually i think most 'qv' products circulating are probably either test or eq.

use desma winstol(spain)-great stuff and its readily available...........the china qv knock-offs are complete garbage!

ok so me and 3 guys that are about to compete in a couple months were talking about QV stanzoil,2 of the dudes swore up and down that you would retain too much water pre-contest leading up to the show,and the other dude swore he used it last year in his contest prep and he did not retain water and actually took 1st...my personal opinion was that it all depends on genetics and chemical balance,at least thats what i always stand by when it comes to medical science and or pharmacology,and thats what i have learned in my courses in school,but i did make the point to be seen that it is oil based,so there is potential for this to happen with retaining water,specialy when your diet is not honed in perfect!

so i only wanted to get real competitors opinions,i don't need a bunch of dudes telling me how it worked for their cycle or a bunch of people repeating what other guys say or post like,"yea did the same for me".....i just need guys that compete,and are serious,because they are truely the only one's that can put this rumor and myth to sleep once and for all,do you guys think or know for a fact that QV stanzoil holds and retains to much water pre-contest prep???

this is for my personal study purposes,because i study human pharmacology,and have not studied animal group testing yet for aas,so this would be good knowledge for me in future classes for the vetinary pharmacology classes i want to take,for me in my mind,the only way to fully learn about pharmacology fully,is to study both human/vetinary medicine,after all nothing goes onto the market without animal group testing first,so this info will help me alot thank you guys!:D

I've never heard or real winstrol making you retain water , now I have seen guys running "winstrol" get realy bloated and realy strong while on it only to fing out it was cheap suspention and not winstrol.

you won't hold water and can run it roight though a show if its legit

I tried several QV products years ago and they were under dused and hurt , the QV winny I had needed to be shot through a 21g pin or it would clog it up !! only thing I've found worse was some shit out of Austrlia made by Jurox. Theirs alot better options out their if your shop around.

i wouldnt touch anything QV

like gunsmith said, winny doesnt make you hold water, if they held water is was most likely test

one reason guys don't use wynstrol is that they claim it dries them out whatever that means! i would say that about 95-98 % of humans won't hold water on wynstrol.

It's probably some form of test. Actually i think most 'qv' products circulating are probably either test or eq.

use desma winstol(spain)-great stuff and its readily available...........the china qv knock-offs are complete garbage!

thanks to all,great stuff to know and remember!:)
i never realized or even knew that the chinese QV knock off's carried such a bad rep!:eek:
i was thinking the same other than genes,that real stanz/winny never makes people retain,so that proved my theory right here with you guys,pretty much common sence,and i should have figured this out on my own,but hey thats why i am a learning sponge,everyone always has something to teach us all,college and books don't always teach you everything,specialy the finer things like true experience!:D
once again thanks guys!:cool:

Alinshop , a boad sponser here has awsome prices on oral winstrol ,its legit and works very well.

As for "dring out" most guys are refering to their joints getting dry and painfull , all winstrol I have used does this to me , the compound itself is detrimental to connective tissue

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131