over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV Test Enanthate & QV Test Propionate

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Just wondering what people who used these two items by QV thought of these two particular products?

ive used one of the 50cc jugs of enanth and a couple of the 10cc props and had no pain from either.as for results the enanth was decent didnt seem near as strong as the galinkas though. the prop i really liked.if i didnt brew id still be using it.

tap

both are good

I honestly would only use them if you are short on cash or it's the only thing you can get ahold of. Thats just my 2 ml worth.

qv

A50# said:
Just wondering what people who used these two items by QV thought of these two particular products?

have used both and they were good...but qv, denkall, and tyokko are no longer being made be the orig. manf. if you find these now they are from a ugl so the quality is always questionable.

A50# said:

The Old mexican? Or the newer ** version?

I thought they were great. Make sure they are legit. I think the last of real qv stuff expires in 07. Many fakes going around. Only a few bro's still have leftovers of the real QV.

rAJJIN said:
The Old mexican? Or the newer ** version?

Yep the old mexican brand. I have a friend who has some of these left that expire here real soon in '07.

used both the OLD E 50mls and the EQ 10mls and the old schools rocked! havnt tried the "new stuff" plz let me know

Used em both and they seemed to work fine for me. The QV prop hurt like hell (for me), but I had decent results. In fact, I know I still have a couple 10mls left that expire shortly. I had to change to morning pokes instead of evening pokes with them--seemed to cut down on soreness and overall feeling like shit. Hope this helps...

-slide

QV is no more. All that are left are fake knock off from IP. There are labelled as QV, but they're his own brand with real legit gear in them. As Duchaine used to say 'They're good fakes'. Hope he's solved his incredibly painful high BA content. His oil jugs were instant painful crippling in a tube. those must've been & felt like 10% BA min. I almost faint at the though of all those brutal brutal shots that rendered me crippled for 3-44 days after each shot.

Qwert said:
QV is no more. All that are left are fake knock off from IP. There are labelled as QV, but they're his own brand with real legit gear in them. As Duchaine used to say 'They're good fakes'. Hope he's solved his incredibly painful high BA content. His oil jugs were instant painful crippling in a tube. those must've been & felt like 10% BA min. I almost faint at the though of all those brutal brutal shots that rendered me crippled for 3-44 days after each shot.

Damn Qwert your realy down On Ip latley arent ya!
3-44 days Holy cow man. Brutal shots,Instant crippling,almost Faint

I have a few good friends right here in my Hometown that Use IP for everything, they Have for Many years. They Love the stuff And I can tell you it deffinatley works..They compete and a few are some for real Big Strong Jacked up Guys..Every Ip product Ive tried worked, and worked well.
What you say about the qv is correct, thats the only reason Im not deleting your post...IP is the new QV as far as I know and He and his Distributers will openly tell you there Not the originals But good Copy that are REAL and properly dosed.

Just easy on how you word your opinions. Some of that stuff you said, to me is Borderline Bashing Him.He is One of our approved sponsors and someone the Majority of us Realy Like and Have know for a LONG time.

I meant 3-4 days. It was a typo. I like IPs tabs. His dbol, wisntrol & anadrol are the best. However,. I've used A LOT of his oils in the past & the BA content was so high that it actually caused permenate scar tissue & circulation problems in the areas. My left quad is somewhat semi defromed looking now because of a particulalrly painful series of 3cc shot. Mind you, it looks deformed in a cool way, as it looks like it's an extra deep striation. But really, I couldn't walk for almost a week after that one particular shot. So much so that I ended up having to put the oil in a spoon & bake the BA off with a lighter, junkie style, for future shots. I just hated doing that, but I had a huge jug & I wasn't able to just throw it away. I was young & foolish & cheap in those days. Now I just go with human grade amps.

Qwert said:

No these are all original QV products. These are not the knockoffs. They were some of the last batches and expire sometime in '07.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws