over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV Test Propionate

rock3000x

Registered
Is Quality Vet Test Prop water based? Tried googling it and looking on my guy's site and can't seem to find an answer.

No

no and personally i would stay away from ne thing with a QV label or a BD label as both of the real labs r no longer in buisness. not to say whats in your bottle isn't real....but its not REAL QV cuz their gone now...alll replicas with a QV label

Is Quality Vet Test Prop water based? Tried googling it and looking on my guy's site and can't seem to find an answer.

QV And BD are Good To Go. If you have gotten them from a reputable source. Ive used andropen, tren hex, eq and prop and they were all great.

All bd qv, bd are very good. Just as good as any other good ug .
some people act like original qv was Hg stuff . It was (old label )
just another good ug brand. I used plenty of the old stuff and the new.
For me new is just as good with a less pip than the old mexy versions.
Thanks, T

no and personally i would stay away from ne thing with a QV label or a BD label as both of the real labs r no longer in buisness. not to say whats in your bottle isn't real....but its not REAL QV cuz their gone now...alll replicas with a QV label

Wrong.

The BD I used a year or so ago gave me the best gains out of any brand I've tried. Got it from a friend and just now figured out a sponsor here sells it. Better believe I will be going back. Their 25ml are great!

No its oil based and its 200mg,Qv Bd Dk are all BOMB ASS GEAR,My personal opinion only gear that is same quality or better is tnt brand,I ONLY GO WITH THOSE 2,and anyone who says qv bd is bad doesnt have a clue whats going on in the UG world,good luck

Yes IP Reproduces them QV, BD, and Denkall Labels but does that mean the gear is not good uh NO! IP Oils I don't see any complaints from people on here. Ya might want to do your research bf you say a product is not good or to stay away.

IP's BD and QV line are very high quality oils. They have proven themselves time and time again with many people, including me. I recommend them to anybody.

def oil based and if i were you i would try to stick with good old fashioned human grade its a bit more expensive but at least you def know whats in it

def oil based and if i were you i would try to stick with good old fashioned human grade its a bit more expensive but at least you def know whats in it

I think we definitely know that IP's gear is good or you would see it in the feedback. No, we don't know exactly what is in it down to the molecule, but HG is no guarantee.

You are much more likely to get fake gear on the HG market than on the UG market. There is a reason IP has been around for 10 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131