over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV

debo22

Registered
anyone care to give there opinion of this line. never see reviews anymore in light of RD but i feel there is a need. feel free to pm instead.....

thanks
(if i broke a rule please delete)

Potency test results showed it to be a decent product for the cost.
no complaints from me.

so you know of a test result for the current qv line?

Definitely mixed reviews with regard to QV (China) especially as of late! Makes sense though as Raw materials are almost impossible to get and those who DO still manage to receive raw materials tend to "stretch" it as much as possible, leading to under-dosed products, severely in some instances.

The following is NOT aimed at QV or any other "Brand Name" supplements on the market but this is an ideal opportunity to address a few issues!

I personally wouldn't touch ANYTHING from either China OR Thailand (area) right now but That's just me! It seems that most individuals will purchase anything in a vial, with an oily consistency, some type of label and a colourful flip top.

I'm not bad mouthing anyone. What else would you expect them to do??? Just shut their doors until everything settles??? Most agree that this "drought" won't last forever and most "loyal" customers seem to be forgiving enough to accept a simple apology for one or two bad batches from said "supplement" provider as long as it doesn't continue. This type of service may be acceptable for some but personally, I expect more. For every 20 said "shops" there is ONE who will remain steadfast, produce quality "supplements", accept "lower" profit margins (for the sake of maintaining a stellar reputation) and wait to reap the benefits in the long run.

The only problem with this is that it could take some time, a bit of research and loads of patience! However, some are satisfied with the notion that they are one of the rare few who receive legitimate supplements OR the mere fact that they are taking something, anything, creates that psychological facade need to convince them that they are "on."

At the end of the day; It's YOUR life; YOUR body and YOUR $$$. One can only lead you to water BUT one cannot make you drink... OR not!

One thing is certain! Last year we witnessed one extreme end of the spectrum and this year we are experiencing the complete opposite end!

STEEDA~

Definitely mixed reviews with regard to QV (China) especially as of late! Makes sense though as Raw materials are almost impossible to get and those who DO still manage to receive raw materials tend to "stretch" it as much as possible, leading to under-dosed products, severely in some instances.

The following is NOT aimed at QV or any other "Brand Name" supplements on the market but this is an ideal opportunity to address a few issues!

I personally wouldn't touch ANYTHING from either China OR Thailand (area) right now but That's just me! It seems that most individuals will purchase anything in a vial, with an oily consistency, some type of label and a colourful flip top.

I'm not bad mouthing anyone. What else would you expect them to do??? Just shut their doors until everything settles??? Most agree that this "drought" won't last forever and most "loyal" customers seem to be forgiving enough to accept a simple apology for one or two bad batches from said "supplement" provider as long as it doesn't continue. This type of service may be acceptable for some but personally, I expect more. For every 20 said "shops" there is ONE who will remain steadfast, produce quality "supplements", accept "lower" profit margins (for the sake of maintaining a stellar reputation) and wait to reap the benefits in the long run.

The only problem with this is that it could take some time, a bit of research and loads of patience! However, some are satisfied with the notion that they are one of the rare few who receive legitimate supplements OR the mere fact that they are taking something, anything, creates that psychological facade need to convince them that they are "on."

At the end of the day; It's YOUR life; YOUR body and YOUR $$$. One can only lead you to water BUT one cannot make you drink... OR not!

One thing is certain! Last year we witnessed one extreme end of the spectrum and this year we are experiencing the complete opposite end!

STEEDA~

Excellent post.

nice post steeda. i agree, this is the polar opposite of last year. i feel quality has taken a step back. not pointing the finger at anyone just stating the facts.

As Far as a personal Opinion I cant say Debo, I Honestly havnt used the Qv/cn. I Beleive its still 'fairly new, But Its probably been available for a year or more by now? I Havnt heard any complaints.

Honestly the Only reason I havnt used it (Or anything else in Many months now)
Is I beleive anyone located inside the USA Would be absoloultey crazy to try and Order or obtain it here.

Steeda,
Im going to respectfully have to disagree on a few things.
QV is From China. I Dont beleive they would Have any problem at all getting there Raw Hormone and I Dont think they would Have to "stretch it".
Now If they were your typical dime a dozen usa Ugl I would agree more with what your saying. I Myself Havnt seen these Mixed reviews or heard anyone claiming there Underdosed.
Have you used this brand?

I Do Agree that a LOT has changed in the Last year. I disagree that this certain company would Have any trouble at all with REAL material.
Thats Just My personal opinion of course.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity