over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV

preist943

Registered
ive used qv enth since it came out never had a prob but ,the prop i got seems to have a ton of ba hurt like a bitch and made me sick as a dog/ fever /pain so i cut it with site oil and was fine my question is ,i just orderd qv deca to go with my test for the next run anyone used qv deca 300mg/ml ,i was wondering if i need to cut it hows the ba?

Friend has used a few of the deca with no problems whatsoever. All of the test injects from QV were painfull at one time, but I thought they fixed it.

well iam in the minoritys that high mg/ml gear hurts like a mofo. I normaly mix it with tren at for some reason the pain is gone.

what is the batch # on the prop? I have been on it for 4 weeks now with no problems.
pac

I have a older bottle of prop also I have been slowly mixing in with other things because it is the only prop that hurts me as well the fever, aches etc.MM

Im using the deca 300 right now and am not having any problems what so ever with it. I agree the test hurt a little at first but you just got take the pain and make sure to massage afterwards to keep from getting lumps.

massmonster32 said:
I have a older bottle of prop also I have been slowly mixing in with other things because it is the only prop that hurts me as well the fever, aches etc.MM
yep thats how it was for me i couldnt belive it t-400 didnt even do that to me

pac dont have the number i tossed it

gm, i can take the pain you should have sceen the baseball size knot i got from t-400 lol glad to hear your doing well on the deca ive used tko brov and torn first time with qv deca the test works well so i thought it would be a good choice

Man i dont know what i would do if i got a baseball size lump, damn! Never had that but more power to ya for puttin up with it. Yah the test is good in my opinion, il probably use it again in my next cycle. Hope everything works out for ya

hey gm you know whats funny ,me and my bud got some t-400 togather ,i used 2ml in the leg and about 30 min it hurt like hell ,then started swelling and , turning black and blue got larger for 3 days till it was the size of a baseball and , i had a hard time walking i wanted to cry lol when i saw my bud he asked how it was going cause he heard that t-400 hurt like hell ,i said oh no dont hurt one bit used 2ml no probs lol the next day he called me and just said a few words"fuck you fuck you fuck you and hung up the phone lmao :D

HAHAHAHA!
So you told him that then the same thing happened to him! Man thats good. Way to play it tough, i bet he got a real kick out of that too!!
lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity