YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R-ala the ultimate antitoxidant (possibly helpful while using slin)

bruiser

Banned
I don't use slin and don't ever plan on using it. However, R-Ala is a staple supplement for me. Be careful from whom you receive advice from regarding slin use. There's definitely a few guys on here that can answer this question.

I take NA - R - ALA year round along with cinnamon, chromium, and P-Slin (containing GS and SD herbs). I don't think ala is as powerful as the article makes it sound. It is great for health, but it won't do all of what you were expecting it to do in regards to using with slin. Look into metformin for that.

I take NA - R - ALA year round along with cinnamon, chromium, and P-Slin (containing GS and SD herbs). I don't think ala is as powerful as the article makes it sound. It is great for health, but it won't do all of what you were expecting it to do in regards to using with slin. Look into metformin for that.

metaformin? They only thing i was interested in as far as R-ala is its use to gain less fat and more muscle while bulking. Idk if im just assuming but sounded like gh/slin cycle but with r-ala.

Well, I guess it depends on what your using it for. As far as antioxidants go, R-Ala at the top of the list. I don't know if your able to compare R-Ala against Metformin. I have used Metformin many times and can honestly say that I'm not all that impressed. Furthermore, it kills my sex drive.

I'll keep taking R-Ala and Berberine year round.......these are two amazing supplements.

For all you guys that say it's amazing - how do you know, is it a supp that you'll actually either see or feel a difference from taking it, and if so what is it? Or do you know it's working because your bloodwork looks better while taking it?

I bought 2 bottles of Doctors Best NA R ALA just haven't taken any yet.

metaformin? They only thing i was interested in as far as R-ala is its use to gain less fat and more muscle while bulking. Idk if im just assuming but sounded like gh/slin cycle but with r-ala.

Ala is great for health and a very powerful anti oxidant. You sound like you'd be more interested in Mountaindog's Ultimate Glucose Disposal Agent.

Do a search on here. Its sold at truenutrition.

Ala is great for health and a very powerful anti oxidant. You sound like you'd be more interested in Mountaindog's Ultimate Glucose Disposal Agent.

Do a search on here. Its sold at truenutrition.

Dude I love you right now!!!! Thanks bud....

I'm reading post work out or with any meal 1 serving (2 pills) per 100 carbs. If one were to be doing the slin protocol below, would that mean something like: 1 pill post inject/carb shake, 1 pills 60 minutes later with carb shake, and 1 pill 60 minutes later with the final shake? Also im just assuming, but adding in r-ala along side can be useful right?

Inject 15 IU Humalog
60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.

60 minutes later
20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
4.5 grams Leucine.
5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.

60 minutes later
20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

That's NOT how you use it. You run the chance of going hypo doing that. Slin is going to transport your nutrients to the cells...you dont need extra help. However, assuming your post workout meal has carbs and your slin is not active anymore, I'd take the GDA then to clear circulating blood glucose.

Id also use the GDA on cheat meals and high carb meals. It will help you maintain a higher level of insulin sensitivity.

You can take it post workout when not using slin.

You can use R-ala at other times(due to cost) but it.doesnt need to be added to the GDA that already has a generous dose of R-ala and 5 other synergystic products that work off eachother.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity