over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. Larry Scott

Ever wonder how a guy who ate tons of red meat, whole eggs, drank CREAM and whole raw milk and rarely did cardio lived to be 75 while Pros from the 1990s are dropping like flies? RIP Mr Scott

Non of his food had to be labeled, grass fed, organic, free roaming, raw. it just was.

But regardless we lost one of the great ones :(

Last edited:
Ever wonder how a guy who ate tons of red meat, whole eggs, drank CREAM and whole raw milk and rarely did cardio lived to be 75 while Pros from the 1990s are dropping like flies? RIP Mr Scott

You seem to bring this up on every thread about a death in BB. Haven't you learnt yet. Obviously it's the drugs plus the fact Larry Scott was approx. 5ft7 and competed at approx. 205 pounds. Moreover he would rarely go above 215 pounds in his off season. Most of the guys in the 90's walked around at 250-300 pounds most of the year (and took alsorts of drugs). Pretty obvious don't you think!

RIP to a true legend. He was a ambassador to the sport and had one of the best physiques ever.

You seem to bring this up on every thread about a death in BB. Haven't you learnt yet. Obviously it's the drugs plus the fact Larry Scott was approx. 5ft7 and competed at approx. 205 pounds. Moreover he would rarely go above 215 pounds in his off season. Most of the guys in the 90's walked around at 250-300 pounds most of the year (and took alsorts of drugs). Pretty obvious don't you think!

RIP to a true legend. He was a ambassador to the sport and had one of the best physiques ever.

This. Probably the size just as much as the drugs imo. Before my Time really but looking at pics on this thread he indeed had a great physique. Wasn't he a mr Olympia back in the day?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

. Wasn't he a mr Olympia back in the day?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

He was the first

He was the first Mr Olympia in 1965 ;)

May he rest in peace and God watch over his family. A legend in this sport.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**)

Most of you already know this, but curling on the preacher bench is often referred to as Scott curls due to this legend's fondness of the exercise.

I never heard anything but positives about him. I always did Scott Curls and thought of him

He was a little before my time but I still knew who he was. A pioneer in this sport. May he rest in peace.

I always thought scott curls were done the other direction
also sometimes called spidercurl
he was a big fan of these ... if you want a burn and a pump
Try them .. youtube probly shows how

Wow! Just saw this ! No peak on those biceps. Just beefy rainbows .
awesome arms! He won the first two oly's I believe . Absolute icon for us old guys. Larry is on to the next thing . Godspeed and thanks for putting the gold into the golden years . Thanks for posting .. T

Wow! Just saw this ! No peak on those biceps. Just beefy rainbows .
awesome arms! He won the first two oly's I believe . Absolute icon for us old guys. Larry is on to the next thing . Godspeed and thanks for putting the gold into the golden years . Thanks for posting .. T

I like that.

Thank you for the inspiration Mr. Scott! You are a legend.
-JS

My girlfriend isn't a fan of the extreme muscle we see on the pros of today and she was one day looking at pictures of the 65 Mr Olympia. The first thing she noticed was that all those men looked HANDSOME even to people who aren't fans of Bodybuilding.

The muscles have gotten bigger and the cuts have gotten deeper but sometimes I think the guys of the 60s and 70s overall had a nice healthy look and Larry living till 75 in great shape proves that. I saw a video of him at an expo from a few years ago and even at around 70 he was alert and full of energy talking to the guy interviewing him.

humble beginning ...

larry%2Bthree.jpg

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear