over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

There was a concerted effort in the 80s with various anti "drug" campaigns which were effective at demonizing the term for future generations.

There's so much propaganda in media that people don't notice at all, because it's been repeated over and over, constantly, for decades.

Very effective, but completely inaccurate.

lol
dude.
i know.
lol
"I"

we are inheriting this.

we grew up with it.
we see the truth
we see the harm

and we do nothing, just watch and see :banghead:
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

What we as a group need eliminated is this Boston Loyd type of behavior.
Way to open and way to Wreckless and shit advice. Videos jabbing himself for everyone with needles and shirts with Syringes and stupid sayings.
That is someone screaming HEY Look at me.

What I see when I look is a dipshit giving us all a bad name.
Thats not how the guys I know use it or act.

So Guys get mad when we erase there trash video links.... this is why.
t does motre bad then it does any good. The guys that have been around and know 10x this shithead are rolling there eyes and just skipping past it in disgust. the younger guys though seem to eat this stuff up Saying wooHoo finally I get the truth. yea the truth from some reckless attention seeking kid.

Do you think Social Stigma has anything to do with it raj ?

I think so

in fact i know so..

you would know this once upon a time if people found out about a gay men in their circle / community most people would not want to be associated with him, most people would not want to be friends with him or be seen with him in public place, his family thought he was a disgrace and it would have been better if he just died or was not even born in the first place. The total boycott. People thought he bought shame and disgrace upon himself and them too. People wished if they could just take a rubber and erase him from their lives and wished he did not even exist. It made people feel better/superior to trash him, ridicule him, look down on him and humiliate him sitting on their high pedestals and judging that gay man for his sexual orientation.

STIGMA is a funny old world but very very powerful phenomenon in our society and hard to get rid off. Infact we still have millions and millions of people in this world who thinks like that about gay men and women, STILL TODAY. No matter what you tell them, teach them you just can not change their opinion about homosexuality. You just can not do it. Their beliefs are their beliefs and will to with them to their graves, never going to change. Thats just one example of stigma. It exists in many many different forms and scenarios in our complex societies.

Bostin has that stigma attached to his name unfortunately in the eyes of the old bodybuilding establishment.

I think a lot of peeps by now reading this most likely be thinking about me, '' oh look he likes Bostin all defending him so he must be a fanboy kid on Bostin lloyds recommended drug cycle'' lol I dont discuss my personal use to this extent but I will outline it here..

I am old school

I never used gh, insulin ,peptides till i turned 36 few weeks ago. used a 16 IU and a 18 IU kit of pharma gh like 2 years ago randomly.

I STILL haven't used a single peptide till today in my life.

As i turned 36 this august i thought let me start using little GH for longevity purpose and see what the insulin does to me.

So I just started using 2IU gh daily and 3IU insulin preworkout on training days only.

see how many times i get involved in drug talk in my 3000 or so posts? not much cos my knowledge is very very basic. might talk basic gear and stuff but no gh, peptides, insulin cos I do not have any exp as i have never used them.

I am against site enhancement too, never used it never will. You have it or u build it and if you cant then you accept it how you look. guys in the 70,80's had flaws in their physique but thats what made them unique and they looked very pretty and had great bodies.

The way i always saw it was....

Larry Scott won Mr O on inject aas and orals , so basic gear

Bill pearl won Mr universe on the same sort of stuff.

Me ?? I just want to look good in a fucking tank top! so why do i need everything under the sun. This kept me away from all this fancy shit for this long. been training since i was 17 year old. and btw I do look jacked in a tank top without all these fancy things on basic gear, obviously there are genetic limitations as we all have and I am not going to look like Larry or Bill :)

There are people right here who take everything under the sun just like Bostin does, running logs, getting applauded for their progress, people following their tips and tricks or whatnot, cheering them up, people making money, getting free shit, the usual repetitive lifecycle which goes around over and over.

These men don't get ridiculed here. Not at all.

As far as Bostin giving wrong stupid advice well i got something to say about that by quoting Big A himself..

Big A said on Pinktons log recently, that pink looked fantastic for his last showing.

Guess who was Pinktons coach ??????

The man with the stigma attached to him yes the reckless attention seeking kid, pinks coach and old friend - Bostin Lloyd. Bostin prepped him.

I do not approve/recommend Bostins drug use obviously. Wish he used less and be little more careful about health etc but at the same time I am not going to ridicule him for the choices he makes in his life being an adult.

Why should I ??? because he uses more shit then I do, because he ''talks about'' his usage etc in public where as I do it behind closed doors and I dont talk about it on my social media accounts and in front of my family.

Does that somehow makes me a superior authority to loathe him ?

No cos I do NOT have any sort of social stigma attached to him.

Social stigma - Immensely powerful thing which I totally hate to admit probably wont leave our society EVER. It will always exist in some shape or form and people will still use it to stigmatize and feel different towards another human beings by devaluing them. Its a horrible ugly world we live in.

and one more thing raj.. I did not get ''mad'' at you for deleting my thread with the link to Bostins lloyds video ( I still have that PM and I can post it in public and people can see for themselves. No problem.) I send you one PM asking very politely, cos I wanted to know your ''reasoning'' behind it as you deleted it and marked it as ''spam''. If I was mad at you I would have been arguing back and forth but I did not do that as there was no need as I got my answer.

Now I hope you are not going to delete this post labeling it as SPAM cos its not. Its quite educational actually. We never know it might help some people over here fight with their own stigmatic beliefs whatever they might be and as a result become a better person.

Let the independent promuscle community critique this argument for themselves and draw their own conclusions from it.

Thats what I would do anyway. cheers

Gotta live everyday like its your last. Ya never know when it's your time. Very sad indeed.

Always enjoyed and (still do) watching his YouTube videos. Guy was entertaining. Loves the spotlight. Rest in piece big dog. You and dallas can spot each other

Bostin has done and said many stupid things. I get why some disapprove of him and what he does for the reputation of bodybuilders in general. But I do think they have him wrong in many ways and if everything wasn't deleted about him more may know that. But sure he has been an idiot but at least an honest one. His drug cycles to clients are fairly modest and very standard and he his diets are not bad... basically like Dave Palumbo's. He may run far too many drugs but I don't see the issue as it's his body. Enhanced athlete have done tonnes more injecting on video and talk about high dosed cycle all the time yet they are socially more accepted. Personally I just like people being honest on video, good or bad, I enjoy anything bodybuilding. Although this thread isn't about Bostin but figured I would add to Dev's strange post :eek::D

Always enjoyed and (still do) watching his YouTube videos. Guy was entertaining. Loves the spotlight. Rest in piece big dog. You and dallas can spot each other

I have been watching Riches old videos recently. I can't help but feel sorry about China as he loved that dog for years so I wonder who will be looking after her now.

I have been watching Riches old videos recently. I can't help but feel sorry about China as he loved that dog for years so I wonder who will be looking after her now.

I'd say his current gf or x wife will. I wonder who gets 5% his money,etc. Be interesting to see how his will was set up

Bostin has done and said many stupid things. I get why some disapprove of him and what he does for the reputation of bodybuilders in general. But I do think they have him wrong in many ways and if everything wasn't deleted about him more may know that. But sure he has been an idiot but at least an honest one. His drug cycles to clients are fairly modest and very standard and he his diets are not bad... basically like Dave Palumbo's. He may run far too many drugs but I don't see the issue as it's his body. Enhanced athlete have done tonnes more injecting on video and talk about high dosed cycle all the time yet they are socially more accepted. Personally I just like people being honest on video, good or bad, I enjoy anything bodybuilding. Although this thread isn't about Bostin but figured I would add to Dev's strange post :eek::D

True this thread is not about Bostin. I get that mate but a reference was made in this thread to Bostin and particularly to my thread with a video link (Bostin in real life) which was deleted.

I had to draft a mentally stimulating structured argument to explain Stigma for people to be scratching their gray matters and really have a good think about it and hopefully understand what it is and come to terms with it.

Its hard to explain for a start and ever harder (in a lot of cases -impossible) to understand for someone who stigmatise others.

Regd Bostin being an idiot who hasn't been one here apart from lets say Emeric lol

Have you never done anything in this bbing journey and later though to youself what a numpty thing to do ?

I am sure you would not answer no to that.

I certainly have. I have done my share of pretty dumb shit indeed.

So what me and you should loathe him because "we know" he has been dumber then us ? no way! we not going to do that.

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people's houses".

Its true he does not push high drug use onto his clients and he is Paulmbos lifelong disciple and does a lot of things his way true.

Also enhanced athletes pumping more videos then anyone else out there , talking about drugs, shooting the shit in the chest and what not, talking about dnp, and they are socially accepted by a lot of people. Wait they are a sponsor here are'nt they ?

They are doing what Bostin does x 100 lol

What has Bostin done extra what EA haven't shown on video ? seriously. nothing at all.

good shout mate. I didn't think of them. good example.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I give him a pass on this one

At least he made an avatar and signature...

Rich died yesterday one year ago....RIP

Like I mentioned in the Dallas thread, it's hard to believe it's already been a year since these two incidents. I'm honestly amazed that Rich lived as long as he did and really wonder how long he'd have lived if he still got to that size but didn't use the recreational drugs and alcohol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member