over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

i mean this in the best way possible. lol
:love:

but we know!

we
we here
lol

so how do we, this tiny retard group of online durg nerds how do we show society at large some shit that is basically known and available? we for the most part all grow up with... drugs are bad, dont take them, they are illegal and bad for you.

and...
here we are.

lol

and then?

Let me ask you something....how much stuff have I proposed to this board over the years that would benefit my fellow lifter health wise? Its alot! In fact alot of you guys have regurgitated and repeated certain health supplements, bloodwork recommendations, and health monitors (how many links to amazon have i put on this board?!) so much you forgot where it came from.
So you are proposing I am beating a dead horse with things you already know....i reserve the right just as much as im recommending how my fellow lifter can stay safe with ancilliaries/monitoring during his journey...to state I think he should proceed with caution with this stuff because no amount of monitoring or citrus bergamot/curcumin is going to stave off abuse

Ive said it before on another thread...if longevity is the goal then bodyBUILDING is the wrong way to go about it.

You mean, using PEDs is the wrong way to go about it.

Natural bodybuilders do exist. And it's a great thing and a great sport.

Warning people i agree 100 percent, preaching and name dropping everyday gets old. Warning people and being as safe as possible i agree, the preaching is a little much

Your the exact anonymous guy on the board who gets freaked out by these discussions every single time...I was talking about. Name dropping? im not like you with just an anonymous existence on a message board...i was in the mix in the 90's and 2000's. You think i want to be associated with a bunch of guys who were so god damn stupid they killed themselves with bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs? I am telling people this to bring a sense of reality to it. I dont get impressed with people with good genetics for building muscle mass who off themselves with drugs (maybe you do).... Chesley Sullenberger impresses me, Elon Musk impresses me, Professor George Church impresses me... (never met any of them...but id much rather study how george church is 2 years away from resurrecting a wooly mammoth than to say I was good friends with so and so who ended up having a heart attack at 44 because he was so in love with the mirror that he loaded up 10cc syringes)

Last edited:
Your the exact anonymous guy on the board who gets freaked out by these discussions every single time...I was talking about. Name dropping? im not like you with just an anonymous existence on a message board...i was in the mix in the 90's and 2000's. You think i want to be associated with a bunch of guys who were so god damn stupid they killed themselves with bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs? I am telling people this to bring a sense of reality to it. I dont get impressed with people with good genetics for building muscle mass who off themselves with drugs (maybe you do).... Chesley Sullenberger impresses me, Elon Musk impresses me, Professor George Church impresses me...

Actually i am impressed with those guys as well, i am more impressed with someone like warren buffett more than a pro bodybuilder so i agree on that

I regret not following this thread more closely as the discussion has taken quite an interesting turn. I suppose my perspective has changed a little now that im actively working in medicine, in a very busy ER.

Every day i see the same classes of people. (lk3 you know my areas demographic) 70-95 year olds with strokes, COPD, heart attacks, cancer etc and each one of them has the same will to live. They fight for every breath, some literally.

I see drug addicts between 18-35 who still have a chance to turn things around, but dont or wont because their addictions wont let them. I tend to see more fight to live in the older patients. I dont see many addicts 35+ because they frankly just dont make it that long.

I see morbidly obese people in their 20s with more health problems than my 90 year olds, chronic metabolic disease, NAFLD, asthma, diabetes, etc etc etc and these people DONT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT from me or anyone else about changing their lifestyle.

so where do we fall in? bodybuilders.. are we like the addicts, the obese, or the elderly? i would say we are like all 3..

are we pushing the limits with low doses of aas and other peds? probably not. but who wants above average when we can envision ELITE physiques. At what point do we become lost in the pursuit of gains that we lose ourselves in the process. when 1g become nothing and 4+ becomes normal, are we still in control? When we have to manage , with medication, our bp, cholesterol, heart rate, glucose, respiratory function, ability to sleep, ability to sleep without going hypoxic, gerd, gout, anxiety etc and still keep pushing the envelope what do we expect is going to happen? Do some guys really expect to blast grams and grams of gear plus bottles of GH a week and still have longevity? We know deep down what were doing is dangerous, but like the addicts and the obese we dont want to admit it, dont want to hear it, dont want to change the lifestyle because whatever we get out of it is too great a reward.

Let me ask you something....how much stuff have I proposed to this board over the years that would benefit my fellow lifter health wise? Its alot! In fact alot of you guys have regurgitated and repeated certain health supplements, bloodwork recommendations, and health monitors (how many links to amazon have i put on this board?!) so much you forgot where it came from.
So you are proposing I am beating a dead horse with things you already know....i reserve the right just as much as im recommending how my fellow lifter can stay safe with ancilliaries/monitoring during his journey...to state I think he should proceed with caution with this stuff because no amount of monitoring or citrus bergamot/curcumin is going to stave off abuse

Honestly DC I wouldn't waste a second of energy on someone else's opinion of you or your work/studies. I can tell you this, I do not post much but anytime I see your name in a post I make sure to pay close attention and listen. There's only a handful of other names that post on this board that I give that much credence to other than yours. So keep doing what your doing please!

That being said, all these bodybuilders dropping like flies really has me freaked out, and anyone who would disagree with you is just ignorant or blatantly trying to convince themselves otherwise. We are taking about a relatively small population of people that have a higher occurence of either:
a) heart issues
b) kidney issues
c) prostate issues
d) cancer

I am 31 now and have used steroids on and off since i was 18, but only a handful (maybe 3) really serious or high dose cycles, never more than a gram per week for 12 weeks. Most other cycles were moderate doses with test and tren/masteron with the remainder being continuous TRT perscribed by my doctor. Should I be concerned or should I take comfort in the fact that I have changed my lifestyle? When you talk about these bodybuilders that are passing, were they using massive amounts? At this point in my life I am focused on longevity, and health as being yoked isn't appealing to me anymore.

A lot of people probably dont want to hear how steroids are bad for you, but quite frankly i think its refreshing. Keep telling your side of the story bro, we are listening!:headbang:

Last edited:
That old MFW link brought back some memories. It even had Dante's old boyfriend, Josh Brown, on it:D

Is Oliver Starr still around?

Dante, exactly.

New Article About Fan Messages..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...th-bodybuilder-played-messages-fans-coma/amp/

"There were people who had been injured - either military people or people in a car crash - and while they were in the hospital they just watched his videos and it inspired them to get better or change their life or lose weight or lead a healthier lifestyle.

"There were people who tried to commit suicide and he inspired them to change their lives and take care of their body more.

Your the exact anonymous guy on the board who gets freaked out by these discussions every single time...I was talking about. Name dropping? im not like you with just an anonymous existence on a message board...i was in the mix in the 90's and 2000's. You think i want to be associated with a bunch of guys who were so god damn stupid they killed themselves with bodybuilding drugs and rec drugs? I am telling people this to bring a sense of reality to it. I dont get impressed with people with good genetics for building muscle mass who off themselves with drugs (maybe you do).... Chesley Sullenberger impresses me, Elon Musk impresses me, Professor George Church impresses me... (never met any of them...but id much rather study how george church is 2 years away from resurrecting a wooly mammoth than to say I was good friends with so and so who ended up having a heart attack at 44 because he was so in love with the mirror that he loaded up 10cc syringes)

Off topic but what?!?!?:confused: I googled this and that's nuts. Dude is close to bringing back an extinct species. :eek:

Off topic but what?!?!?:confused: I googled this and that's nuts. Dude is close to bringing back an extinct species. :eek:

Ok, off-topic, but does George have the entire Genome? I thought that is what all researchers were needing before they could replicate a species/Mammoth? I thought they only have a fraction of the genome? Or, did they somehow get everything?

Maybe somebody with a stronger background in genetics can answer this?

I was watching a few shows on the Chinese doing the same, but they stated only having part of the genome...though they are replicating current animals like dogs/pets for $$$$. This could have been a Josh Gates Expedition Unknown show or something like that, lol.

Also.. with CRISPR, it may be possible to develop a "big muscle gene".

This is pro muscle after all :rolleyes:

but does George Church have 20in arms...???

:eek:

I had to....sorry

Everyone talks about steroids but ignores stim abuse and diuretics.

i do know how much you have posted over the years.
that was kind of why i asked and phrased things as i did.
like i said i am and was sort of instigating.

ill be flat honest, i WAS sort of hoping for more then that form you, because it HAS BEEN YOU who said this stuff from the start.

i never suggested you stop doing what you do. here again I personally am having a little fun with words as I did read cpf from day one,and everything from that point on not like some of these others who picked up random things along the way. i have been paying pretty close attention this entire time.

you have done a great job of providing info on how to do this, you yourself point out all the time how all this info has been taken in many incorrect ways and that makes you not want to post or talk as much. you say you didnt want your dusty thing talked about here for the "drug" reason, and here we are talking about the drug thing yet again because some other guy died.

you say it, i say it, all the same shit over and over.

based on some things you said i was just hoping maybe, you had a better idea.

no ill will, just poking.

ty

;)

I regret not following this thread more closely as the discussion has taken quite an interesting turn. I suppose my perspective has changed a little now that im actively working in medicine, in a very busy ER.

Every day i see the same classes of people. (lk3 you know my areas demographic) 70-95 year olds with strokes, COPD, heart attacks, cancer etc and each one of them has the same will to live. They fight for every breath, some literally.

I see drug addicts between 18-35 who still have a chance to turn things around, but dont or wont because their addictions wont let them. I tend to see more fight to live in the older patients. I dont see many addicts 35+ because they frankly just dont make it that long.

I see morbidly obese people in their 20s with more health problems than my 90 year olds, chronic metabolic disease, NAFLD, asthma, diabetes, etc etc etc and these people DONT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT from me or anyone else about changing their lifestyle.

so where do we fall in? bodybuilders.. are we like the addicts, the obese, or the elderly? i would say we are like all 3..

are we pushing the limits with low doses of aas and other peds? probably not. but who wants above average when we can envision ELITE physiques. At what point do we become lost in the pursuit of gains that we lose ourselves in the process. when 1g become nothing and 4+ becomes normal, are we still in control? When we have to manage , with medication, our bp, cholesterol, heart rate, glucose, respiratory function, ability to sleep, ability to sleep without going hypoxic, gerd, gout, anxiety etc and still keep pushing the envelope what do we expect is going to happen? Do some guys really expect to blast grams and grams of gear plus bottles of GH a week and still have longevity? We know deep down what were doing is dangerous, but like the addicts and the obese we dont want to admit it, dont want to hear it, dont want to change the lifestyle because whatever we get out of it is too great a reward.

you make good points bro.
i too tried to stay away form all the rich n death bs as it it usually the same...
we get sparks here and there where MAYBE we put our thinking caps on but they usually fade quite fast.

you know i have a soft spot in my heart for "drug addicts" lol but...

i know a bunch!
all flavors, lol

i dont get the denial thing. from any of them its a fucking retard excuse.
even in the midst of it, how do you deny what you are doing is not the "best" idea. lol

society as a major problem with ALL OF THIS.

drugs.
lol
wtf

such a confusing word.

drugs

some keep us alive
some can kill us

we at large have a fucking issue with this word. i really dont know why.

ooohhhh he is doing drugs!

stfu!!! seriously why do we care what someone else does?

you give us all kinds of examples of the ppl you see fat, smoker, drinker, blah balh all drug addicts. its ok to treat someone different if they "use or abuse" "various drugs" but a fat person no???
fat person is a fucking drug addict no two ways around it...

how many other "addictions" are far more invasive then some forms of drug use.

personally i think WE have a general idea oh how to go about using aas to change your body in relatively safe ways.

i think we have an idea how to use aas in generally unsafe ways.

how many ppl here love to jump up n down n shout how they use "drugs" yet are healthier then the average joe???

but they use...... "drugs"!!!!
how can this be???

this concept
this blanket statement
drugs!!!!

when having certain implications destroys our personal freedom and right to privacy.

drugs, here we are again.:banghead:

denial/lies/confusion....

:lightbulb:
:naughty:

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." -Ian Malcolm (Jurassic Park)

drugs.
lol
wtf

such a confusing word.

drugs

we at large have a fucking issue with this word. i really dont know why.

ooohhhh he is doing drugs!

stfu!!! seriously why do we care what someone else does?

There was a concerted effort in the 80s with various anti "drug" campaigns which were effective at demonizing the term for future generations.

There's so much propaganda in media that people don't notice at all, because it's been repeated over and over, constantly, for decades.

Very effective, but completely inaccurate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131