over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. RICH

We all take life-jeopardizing risks every day. Getting into a car is a risk (car accident death). Flying on a plane is a risk (plan crash death). Going to an amusement park is a risk (ride breaks down, ejecting you from your seat death) . Going Scuba diving is a risk (air tank malfunction death). Taking a new medication is a risk (allergic reaction death). Going into the woods is a risk (Lyme disease; people have died from it). Having sex outside of marriage is a risk (AIDS related death). Playing professional football is a risk (injury related death), etc.

Yet...when someone dies taking one of these "risks", we don't say (especially right after they died) "well, they knew the risks, it's just the way it goes"...because it appears heartless. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but the truth is that ALL OF US take varying degrees of life-threatening risks every day and when one of us dies, I would like to think we would be more caring-loving towards the person than simply saying "fuck it, they knew better". I'll give ya' a pass on this one, but maybe just consider how you might be perceived by others...because even though these two guys were strangers to you, they weren't strangers to everyone on this board.

Well said brother.

May God be with you Rich :(

To the gents talking about bodybuilding lifestyles.
PEDs for bodybuilding is risky. But both of these gents died from unrelated causes.

You either liked rich or not.. He was not perfect by any means.. I only talked to him about 6 times .. But each time he was very nice guy.. I didn't agree with some of his choices but they were his choices.. But rich was a guy of excesses .. In life.. Gear use.. And his personal life.. Rich liked to party too.. All this adds up.. Unfortunately I didn't think this would end well after the coma.. I don't think anyone did.. It's unfortunate but learn from it guys.. Excesses in life catch up.. And when they do it's generally pretty quick.. Rest in peace rich..

cant wait to see all the "MY TAKE" vids tomorrow....

Im beginning to loth all of this shit.....

:cool:

I never commented on this but I had heard days ago that his prognosis wasn't good. I knew this was coming just didn't know when. Rich was definitely an original and there will never be another. RIP big man!

Rip my brother!!!!guys rich died doing what he loves what he thinks about 24/7 he loved bodybuilding as much as him self..we all try to limit the risks of peds as much as we can!! But I can guaranteed he died for what he loved more than anything!!!!of course it was definitely way to young!!he lived,walked,sweat, breathed bodybuilding!!!!!and that's what he wants us to remember him bye!!!he was a whole different character but he was a nice gentle funny man with A huge ❤️ I will miss your funny ass on all your videos rip big motherfu//er:D

RIP Rich, truly an entertaining guy, and seemed like good person. Just like Dallas though, you wait untill the dust settles, both deaths are going to be directly liked to insulin. If you follow Rich's videos on YouTube, it was three weeks before his accident where he shows himself at the doctor, having blood work done and being prescribed IGF1, I know IGF1 is not the same as insulin, but it def has the potential side effect of hypoglycemia. Rich had not been on insulin, IGF1, or growth in a long time so its likely he collapsed due to low blood sugar levels stemming from the mismanagement of his new pharmacudicals. He blacks out from low blood sugar, falls and hits his head.

I just don't see how the fuck you have a guy in the hospital for three weeks, they manage to upgrade his status from critical to stable, induce another comma, than watch him deteriorate for a week needing to add a ventilator and more life support. His whole situation doesn't make sense to me, I have never heard of inducing multiple commas, especially after upgrading a persons status to stable.

We all take life-jeopardizing risks every day. Getting into a car is a risk (car accident death). Flying on a plane is a risk (plan crash death). Going to an amusement park is a risk (ride breaks down, ejecting you from your seat death) . Going Scuba diving is a risk (air tank malfunction death). Taking a new medication is a risk (allergic reaction death). Going into the woods is a risk (Lyme disease; people have died from it). Having sex outside of marriage is a risk (AIDS related death). Playing professional football is a risk (injury related death), etc.

Yet...when someone dies taking one of these "risks", we don't say (especially right after they died) "well, they knew the risks, it's just the way it goes"...because it appears heartless. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but the truth is that ALL OF US take varying degrees of life-threatening risks every day and when one of us dies, I would like to think we would be more caring-loving towards the person than simply saying "fuck it, they knew better". I'll give ya' a pass on this one, but maybe just consider how you might be perceived by others...because even though these two guys were strangers to you, they weren't strangers to everyone on this board.
Mike, im not l heartless im just a realist huge difference..the risks you posted versus grams of androgens, anabolics, chomping downorals like tic tacs, gh, insulin stimulants then throw on rec drugs is a comical comparison...cmon man...like Big A posted years ago in a truth post, its the most unhealthy sport in the world, when u can't control bodily functions ,cant walk up three steps and sweating cant breath, high bp, you think dallas or richs blood work was perfect.....i can bet it was a mess and they both knew it...you think dallas's/richs relatives didnt know sure it hurts them hes gone but the risks are the risks for that cash and fame same for rich.... cause bottomline is the trade off is the cash and being famous...i told my family along time ago if die and peds is the reason i understood the risks im ok with so you should be ok with it amd im not famous or making cash. The risk comparison is really like this im a iron worker 100 floors up sure i make good money but i could fall and die. Im a famous bodybuilder social media guy, i have to keep the muscle and image to make a living, the risk is all the high mgs. Of peds.....the best thing about america is freedom of speech and this is my view.....oh and i find it amazing when people are suprized when somebody dies of heart attack ,stroke,kidney failure etc...wtf

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And i liked both guys, just my view

Last edited:
RIP Rich, truly an entertaining guy, and seemed like good person. Just like Dallas though, you wait untill the dust settles, both deaths are going to be directly liked to insulin. If you follow Rich's videos on YouTube, it was three weeks before his accident where he shows himself at the doctor, having blood work done and being prescribed IGF1, I know IGF1 is not the same as insulin, but it def has the potential side effect of hypoglycemia. Rich had not been on insulin, IGF1, or growth in a long time so its likely he collapsed due to low blood sugar levels stemming from the mismanagement of his new pharmacudicals. He blacks out from low blood sugar, falls and hits his head.

I just don't see how the fuck you have a guy in the hospital for three weeks, they manage to upgrade his status from critical to stable, induce another comma, than watch him deteriorate for a week needing to add a ventilator and more life support. His whole situation doesn't make sense to me, I have never heard of inducing multiple commas, especially after upgrading a persons status to stable.

that's the thing.....this is all SPECULATION.....how do you actually know
all this...??? you don't..

Mike, im not l heartless im just a realist huge difference..the risks you posted versus grams of androgens, anabolics, chomping downorals like tic tacs, gh, insulin stimulants then throw on rec drugs is a comical comparison...cmon man...like Big A posted years ago in a truth post, its the most unhealthy sport in the world, when u can't control bodily functions ,cant walk up three steps and sweating cant breath, high bp, you think dallas or richs blood work was perfect.....i can bet it was a mess and they both knew it...you think dallas's/richs relatives didnt know sure it hurts them hes gone but the risks are the risks for that cash and fame same for rich.... cause bottomline is the trade off is the cash and being famous...i told my family along time ago if die and peds is the reason i understood the risks im ok with so you should be ok with it amd im not famous or making cash. The risk comparison is really like this im a iron worker 100 floors up sure i make good money but i could fall and die. Im a famous bodybuilder social media guy, i have to keep the muscle and image to make a living, the risk is all the high mgs. Of peds.....the best thing about america is freedom of speech and this is my view.....oh and i find it amazing when people are suprized when somebody dies of heart attack ,stroke,kidney failure etc...wtf

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And i liked both guys, just my view

up in the sand huh...???

;)

I never commented on this but I had heard days ago that his prognosis wasn't good. I knew this was coming just didn't know when. Rich was definitely an original and there will never be another. RIP big man!

I did too...I was in a meeting about a week ago with people that "would know" businesswise and was told he was brain dead and there was no coming back. Wasnt my place to publically say anything. I have more to say on this but I will wait to a much later date...RIP

RIP Rich and may God be with you. Very sad week in bodybuilding. :(

I was wrong about the insulin with Rich apparently.

Dave Palumbo just put out an update on YouTube, said he had inside information that Rich had a heart attack which was the initial reason he collapsed. Apparently he was taken off the ventilator than needed to go back on as his condition took a turn for the worst. His family made the decision to pull his life support this morning and he died shortly after. Sucks man.

https://youtu.be/UQ6dhkxVqW0

RIP Rich. He did what he thought best and what made him happy I believe. Many of us don't agree with some of the things but that's always the case as not everyone agrees with the choices the next person make in their life. that's always the case in quarters of life.

I was not a fan and did not follow him anywhere, bought any of his stuff or watched his videos or got involved with discussions, controversies involving him. It was almost like he did not exist for me.

But I have close friends who were great fans of rich and I can empathise with their loss.

I really hope god gives his mother the mental strength and will to cope with her loss.

A Little tiny baby which came out of her womb doesn't exist anymore so the biggest loss is hers and hers ALONE.

She had to live with that pain, grief for the rest of her life. May she finds the strength to deal with this horrible loss. My thoughts are with her in this difficult times.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

RIP Rich. He did what he thought best and what made him happy I believe. Many of us don't agree with some of the things but that's always the case as not everyone agrees with the choices the next person make in their life. that's always the case in quarters of life.

I was not a fan and did not follow him anywhere, bought any of his stuff or watched his videos or got involved with discussions, controversies involving him. It was almost like he did not exist for me.

But I have close friends who were great fans of rich and I can empathise with their loss.

I really hope god gives his mother the mental strength and will to cope with her loss.

A Little tiny baby which came out of her womb doesn't exist anymore so the biggest loss is hers and hers ALONE.

She had to live with that pain, grief for the rest of her life. May she finds the strength to deal with this horrible loss. My thoughts are with her in this difficult times.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

jeezzzus.....such a way with words....

:eek:

I guess I'm not one to talk...!!!!:(

This is not me hating on the guy, but I believe his death will prevent the smarter kids coming up from severely abusing bodybuilding substances. At least for a little while.

I never thought Rich Piana was good for bodybuilding. Still don't. Don't understand how he became a celebrity either. These are odd times...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131