over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Racial/ethnic differences in AAS effects

testtrenvar

Newbies
Maybe opening up a can of worms, but has anyone here noticed a difference in how different ethnicities respond to AAS? Not being racist here, just want to find out people's observations. To keep it positive I've focused on the good points:

(1) Black guys (specifically those from West African countries): Amazing natural muscle bellies and aesthetics. Lean. I have buddies who only take test/sustanon and look better than non-black guys on tren, eq, etc. The test just gets them bigger/thicker but they still have that amazing shape
(2) East asians: good skin and hair even while blasting high androgens. I know a Korean guy who has been blasting test, tren, mast + orals for more than 10 years straight and still has an 18-year old hairline and acne-free smooth skin
(3) Hispanics: can put on size really fast even with low dosages
(4) Hawaiian/pacific islander: huge even when natural, monstrously huge when on a bit of AAS, have trouble getting lean
(5) whites: size and strength, can put up very heavy weights
(6) southeast asian: very good /hyper responders. I used to have a gym buddy from Indonesia, we used the exact same source and ran the same cycle but he blew up much more than me

Maybe opening up a can of worms, but has anyone here noticed a difference in how different ethnicities respond to AAS? Not being racist here, just want to find out people's observations. To keep it positive I've focused on the good points:

(1) Black guys (specifically those from West African countries): Amazing natural muscle bellies and aesthetics. Lean. I have buddies who only take test/sustanon and look better than non-black guys on tren, eq, etc. The test just gets them bigger/thicker but they still have that amazing shape
(2) East asians: good skin and hair even while blasting high androgens. I know a Korean guy who has been blasting test, tren, mast + orals for more than 10 years straight and still has an 18-year old hairline and acne-free smooth skin
(3) Hispanics: can put on size really fast even with low dosages
(4) Hawaiian/pacific islander: huge even when natural, monstrously huge when on a bit of AAS, have trouble getting lean
(5) whites: size and strength, can put up very heavy weights
(6) southeast asian: very good /hyper responders. I used to have a gym buddy from Indonesia, we used the exact same source and ran the same cycle but he blew up much more than me
Impressive that you’re able to keep topping yourself with increasingly stupid threads.

It seems that those from a more equatorial region respond better to getting tan when taking ASS as they can get darker in skin color then those from more norther regions, and it shows when they get on stage!

To keep it positive I've focused on the good points:

^^^for the sole purpose of further entertainment ..i'm going to dare to ask what you think the "bad points" are

Had a roommate in college was from Ghana or something. He watched everything I did, eating, tuna, lifting, watched me weigh my food, etc. Skinny kid. Years later I saw him he was about 220 lean asked him what happened he said he jist started lifting and eating some of the foods I ate. Asked him if he was juicing he didn't know what it was he did say he was scared to try creatine. Genetics lol.

I feel that the people that make threads like these are just looking for an excuse to why everybody looks better than them. The fact is, there’s great physiques in every “race”. Yes, some individuals or subsets of populations have it easier than others but at end of the day if you blast the drugs, train relatively hard and most importantly, EAT, you will grow.

the biggest guys on the yard out here are the white dudes , black dudes are more ripped and diced at least here in so cal, Mexicans have a hard ass MANDATORY workout program for all surenos/southsiders and some of them are lean and a lot have boxing background.... 113s, brown eagles. This is in regards to surenos, bloods crips and others, paisas, peckerwoods, skinheads, etc that I have xperienced. I have a homey name OG giant from gardena trece in LA and he is 6"4 260 jacked scary af i have seen him hit fools and they do backflips. I would put him up against ANYBODY he used to corner eddie sanchez ufc fighter (fought crocop etc). eddie is a close homey too he's from out here. I have an associate from NLR who is 6"6 250 and did 20 years knocks fools out too, just stocky though. but strong as an ox. also as I've said some of the native Americans on the rez here are HUGE too. and of course the samoans in oceanside....junior seau was from oceanside! RIP junior my friend was in juvi with him way back in the day. have another friend who is ufc fighter half black and half egyptian ( born in Alexandria) and has been SHREDDED with a 6 pack and muscles everywhere but like 5% bodyfat and light his entire life.

I feel that the people that make threads like these are just looking for an excuse to why everybody looks better than them. The fact is, there’s great physiques in every “race”. Yes, some individuals or subsets of populations have it easier than others but at end of the day if you blast the drugs, train relatively hard and most importantly, EAT, you will grow.
agreed even if broad (and I mean broad) generalization may have some truth to them, doenst mean a whole lot when dealing with individuals. Body types much more accurate than racial categories.

Like ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorphs!

I have seen no difference in how people of different ethnicities respond to steroids. It all boils down to genetics which varies tremendously in every ethnic group.

All I see in your list it that every race that took steroids got bigger. Isn't that the point?

the biggest guys on the yard out here are the white dudes , black dudes are more ripped and diced at least here in so cal, Mexicans have a hard ass MANDATORY workout program for all surenos/southsiders and some of them are lean and a lot have boxing background.... 113s, brown eagles. This is in regards to surenos, bloods crips and others, paisas, peckerwoods, skinheads, etc that I have xperienced. I have a homey name OG giant from gardena trece in LA and he is 6"4 260 jacked scary af i have seen him hit fools and they do backflips. I would put him up against ANYBODY he used to corner eddie sanchez ufc fighter (fought crocop etc). eddie is a close homey too he's from out here. I have an associate from NLR who is 6"6 250 and did 20 years knocks fools out too, just stocky though. but strong as an ox. also as I've said some of the native Americans on the rez here are HUGE too. and of course the samoans in oceanside....junior seau was from oceanside! RIP junior my friend was in juvi with him way back in the day. have another friend who is ufc fighter half black and half egyptian ( born in Alexandria) and has been SHREDDED with a 6 pack and muscles everywhere but like 5% bodyfat and light his entire life.

Dang, that Sureño mandatory workout...

Please don't whine about racism. Differences within groups are still larger than differences between groups, and differences between groups VERY clearly exist; some of these are cultural/environmental, and some are genetic and it's honestly futile to decouple the two. Observing or quantifying group differences is NOT racism. A statement like "Blacks have lower average IQs than whites" or "Mexicans are shorter than whites" is not racist. What's racist is "blacks have low iqs than whites and are inferior and this explains all differential outcomes" or refusing to interact with black people universally for any reason.

One thing worth noting is that the guys with ultra freaky dry conditioning are nearly all white. Even though west africans stay leaner overall during offseason, when it comes to getting that utlra grainy Lukas Osladil, John Meadows, or Andreas Munzer type of conditioning, it seems like white guys have an easier time managing water.

Please don't whine about racism. Differences within groups are still larger than differences between groups, and differences between groups VERY clearly exist; some of these are cultural/environmental, and some are genetic and it's honestly futile to decouple the two. Observing or quantifying group differences is NOT racism. A statement like "Blacks have lower average IQs than whites" or "Mexicans are shorter than whites" is not racist. What's racist is "blacks have low iqs than whites and are inferior and this explains all differential outcomes" or refusing to interact with black people universally for any reason.

One thing worth noting is that the guys with ultra freaky dry conditioning are nearly all white. Even though west africans stay leaner overall during offseason, when it comes to getting that utlra grainy Lukas Osladil, John Meadows, or Andreas Munzer type of conditioning, it seems like white guys have an easier time managing water.
I agree with this good post. I think if we look at pro sports we see the differences in races we are not the same. How many Asians are built like somoans? How many white NFL cornerbacks do we see? Zero. Look at the quarterback position, there are players of different races but generally they have different play styles (mobile qb who can run vs pocket passers who can disect a defense). Maybe one day we will see a QB who can process like Manning or Brees and run like Lamar or Vick, that would be a hell of a thing lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131