over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Racial/ethnic differences in AAS effects

Yea I dig that quote, I always heard it as “sticks and stones” I dunno I’ve seen what small arms and explosives, artillery can do to a body and it’s fucking shocking. I’ve seen simple dumb combs vaporize shit, and I’m a hunter so I grew up with killing so to see a shredded body from a few rounds of PKM, to think we need bigger shit is abstract even to a war fighter. The shit going on in Ukraine is insane, I’ve studied those weapons systems and what they do to humans is pretty fucking beyond imagination. Why we would ever go fruther with an equally armed opponent is lunacy. The first two uses I get they ended a war and saved lives but if Japan could’ve countered-FUCK ALL
Let's call Ukraine what it is. A proxy war between Russia and US/Western Allies. But since we can't go head to head ever, we can make them destitute. Unfortunately, countries are emerging that have no problem with Russia to buy their goods (eg Saudis). But they've been an almost terrorist threat to the West for decades. They need to go. I see my Polish bros back home are stepping up.

Let's call Ukraine what it is. A proxy war between Russia and US/Western Allies. But since we can't go head to head ever, we can make them destitute. Unfortunately, countries are emerging that have no problem with Russia to buy their goods (eg Saudis). But they've been an almost terrorist threat to the West for decades. They need to go. I see my Polish bros back home are stepping up.
should raise some eyebros how a president with normal wealth is worth well over a billion dollars and leads a nation notorius for sex trafficking and money laundering.

Diet.

Think Inuit (extreme). It would be interesting to what would happen if on a good Western foodplan.
Interesting read an article that said that native american plains indian males were the tallest men in the world in the 1850s. Avg white settler was 5-6 and avg plain indian male was 5-10. Over 6 feet was very rare among settlers while it was common among some native american groups. Never this ever mentioned ever.

Interesting read an article that said that native american plains indian males were the tallest men in the world in the 1850s. Avg white settler was 5-6 and avg plain indian male was 5-10. Over 6 feet was very rare among settlers while it was common among some native american groups. Never this ever mentioned ever.
Look up the Inuit if you have not already. Talk about hight fat 😲

Reactions: cal
Look up the Inuit if you have not already. Talk about hight fat 😲
And the indigenous people (‘Native Americab Indians’) while I know nothing about their diet but I would not be surprised if it was ‘high’ in protein, that is until me manage to kill all but a few of them What were we thinking 😢

Agreed on size. The size of some but not all Native Indians was unbelievable in size and strength. ( Many books will substantiate this for some tribes.) And fearless too. A good combination when attacking, not so good combination when defending.

Reactions: cal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner