over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAD-140

I have to use a gel cap for it.
Taste like grain alcohol.
A bit cloudy so I shake it.
Definitely felt more pissed off at work the past 2 days.
No weight or physical changes yet but it's only day 3 @ 10 mg.

I am also on subq HRT and MK so please update how this goes. Thanks.

My Rad 140 has settled out....wonder if it's due to the cold, I have shaken it and it is cloudy like a suspension, I will post some pics later.
But from now on I will shake and heat the bottle in hot water and shake again.
Want to ensure I get even dosing which is part of the research.
I am not complaining - just posting this for awareness Superior has some great products, prices, and customer satisfaction.

so after yesterdays dose, felt really agitated and stimulated resting HR went up to 80 vs 55 for a bit.
for some reason kept getting visions of punching people karate style when day dreaming LOL.
Woke up this morning very FULL, BP up a bit and fullness is in the muscle, stomach is unaffected.

so after yesterdays dose, felt really agitated and stimulated resting HR went up to 80 vs 55 for a bit.
for some reason kept getting visions of punching people karate style when day dreaming LOL.
Woke up this morning very FULL, BP up a bit and fullness is in the muscle, stomach is unaffected.

Don't want to sidetrack this thread but I have followed your posts on here, IM, and back to the MM days. How has your diet changed from when you were eating to gain?

Don't want to sidetrack this thread but I have followed your posts on here, IM, and back to the MM days. How has your diet changed from when you were eating to gain?

Hey - things have changed pretty much just eating less of everything and cleaner.
round 300 grams protein or so, 300 grams of complex carbs or so, round about 75 grams of healthy fats and more low sugar fruits and veggies for the fiber.
Only shake is a large one that is probably 50 grams protein 100 grams carbs.
(Powdered muscle plus pepto pro plus BCAA's and some extra glycofuse)

playing around with these SARMS is something new, since subq is all I do.

left GH and slin long ago, which really helped BG levels stabilize even though dosing was centered round the work out.

I have to be really careful training as my neck spine knees and shoulders flare up if I go too crazy, - a lot of walking my dog for cardio and tabatas based cardio on the elliptical for 4 - 8 minutes before each session.

MK for me starts off as great bulk then spills over to abs etc. RAD seems like good bulk. If I had to predict I think it will help keep me looking better as I add weight. I should have really mentioned it feels like a very strong androgen.

How is everyone feeling on it? I ask because I have pretty much been anxiety free for a very long time but have felt weird at times over the last few days. Just then going to the shop I felt off too. I have used test and deca countless times. MK-677 doesn't give me any issues for obvious reasons. It can only be the RAD-140. LGD made my aggression shoot up and I did feel a bit off at times but nothing too bad. This stuff feels stronger and I could feel the mental effects within a day of using it.

My anxiety and aggression was thru the roof on Rad. I haf to stop it. I'm going to try it again in a few weeks and see. So far, I am not a fan.

My anxiety and aggression was thru the roof on Rad. I haf to stop it. I'm going to try it again in a few weeks and see. So far, I am not a fan.

I knew it wasn't me. I have literally been anxiety free for a long time. In the past I couldn't have 150mg caffeine due to anxiety and recently been having huge amounts with no issues. I noticed straightaway after dosing the RAD-140.

Massive G's post made me laugh because the other night I was lying in bed just thinking of scenarios were I punch people :eek::D

I have to say though it seems to have settled down and I have been fine recently but I will update. Long story short but I forgot to dose it yesterday as I didn't train. I will carry on as normal today and hopefully I am ok on it.

Well I wish I'd seen these posts before I pulled the trigger on an order yesterday, haha.

I'm usually not very aggressive, except when I use TNE. This should be interesting.

I knew it wasn't me. I have literally been anxiety free for a long time. In the past I couldn't have 150mg caffeine due to anxiety and recently been having huge amounts with no issues. I noticed straightaway after dosing the RAD-140.

Massive G's post made me laugh because the other night I was lying in bed just thinking of scenarios were I punch people :eek::D

I have to say though it seems to have settled down and I have been fine recently but I will update. Long story short but I forgot to dose it yesterday as I didn't train. I will carry on as normal today and hopefully I am ok on it.
I was the same had no anxiety issues and minor aggression from tren. Once I added rad140 I immediately became very aggressive. I'm able to control my aggression so wasn't too worried, but 3 days in my anxiety was terrible. Dropped it and within a day anxiety and aggression was gone. I'll try it again. This stuff must interact with the same mechanisms as boldenone but much stronger.

My Rad 140 has settled out....wonder if it's due to the cold, I have shaken it and it is cloudy like a suspension, I will post some pics later.
But from now on I will shake and heat the bottle in hot water and shake again.
Want to ensure I get even dosing which is part of the research.
I am not complaining - just posting this for awareness Superior has some great products, prices, and customer satisfaction.

My RAD settles. I just shake it up before each use, just like the tadalifi.

I'm a very mellow person by nature but RAD makes me aggressive, only in crowds. I close my eyes during each rep of my set to focus on the movement and not all the New Years resolution crowd at the gym.

This RAD 140 is the real deal, I am continuing to gain a lot of solid muscle hardness with some more shape. It's hard to explain, feels like tren with out the restless sleep. I have gained about 8 lbs off this in 2 weeks. The mental aspect is tough at times - some anxiety and aggression. As with any steroid side effect - this side from the sarm is tolerable since I know what's causing it. My lifts have gone up about 20 lbs on basics along with gaining a few reps. Example" been doing 365 for 6-8 on inclines after several sets of 275 315. (for what it's worth back in the day could rep 5-7 on inclines with 455 so it's no big gain in strength but it's measurable in the way I train now stopping afew reps before failure etc)

This would be a great addition to a contest cycle IMO to reduce catabolism and increase hardness.

Great to hear, because I just took my first dose today, haha.

This RAD 140 is the real deal, I am continuing to gain a lot of solid muscle hardness with some more shape. It's hard to explain, feels like tren with out the restless sleep. I have gained about 8 lbs off this in 2 weeks. The mental aspect is tough at times - some anxiety and aggression. As with any steroid side effect - this side from the sarm is tolerable since I know what's causing it. My lifts have gone up about 20 lbs on basics along with gaining a few reps. Example" been doing 365 for 6-8 on inclines after several sets of 275 315. (for what it's worth back in the day could rep 5-7 on inclines with 455 so it's no big gain in strength but it's measurable in the way I train now stopping afew reps before failure etc)

This would be a great addition to a contest cycle IMO to reduce catabolism and increase hardness.
Glad to hear it's working out good for you. I honestly couldn't handle the mental sides, they hit me soo hard for some reason. Didn't give me enough time to see what the compound can do. I'm bulking and this sounds perfect for my goals.

That's great to see matey. I started feeling more off so I stopped it. I hated the feeling and figured muscle isn't worth that feeling. Since stopping I am feeling better so it was likely due to the RAD-140. It seemed really strong so for anyone who doesn't get anxiety from it looks to be a complete winner. JJ has suffered from anxiety and he is fine on this so it shouldn't put people off. But it's definitely not for me so any other past anxiety suffers be careful with this SARM.

That's great to see matey. I started feeling more off so I stopped it. I hated the feeling and figured muscle isn't worth that feeling. Since stopping I am feeling better so it was likely due to the RAD-140. It seemed really strong so for anyone who doesn't get anxiety from it looks to be a complete winner. JJ has suffered from anxiety and he is fine on this so it shouldn't put people off. But it's definitely not for me so any other past anxiety suffers be careful with this SARM.

I finished off my RAD140 bottle 2 days ago. My rage has gone down a lot. I'm mellow in the gym now even though it's packed. On RAD I was up in body weight to 220. I'm 214 today and much nicer.

Glad you posted this. I suffer with severe anxiety as it is so this wont be apart of my stash anytime soon....

I think you guys that are getting anxiety from this are over-dosing. 3 mgs was an effective dose for a 220 lbs. man. Anxiety for you guys may be affected at any dose but maybe try halving or third-ing the dose as, according to the studies JJB1 posted, it should be an effective dose.

I think you guys that are getting anxiety from this are over-dosing. 3 mgs was an effective dose for a 220 lbs. man. Anxiety for you guys may be affected at any dose but maybe try halving or third-ing the dose as, according to the studies JJB1 posted, it should be an effective dose.

I started at 5mg and quickly moved up to 10mg so you could be right.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws