over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAD-140

I just know myself, Rambo, and Elvia, all felt bad negative mental effects from RAD-140; rage, antisocial, messed up in the head. The water weight gain comes very very fast.

I've heard it was strong. But I think I will pass on this one. Sounds awful.

Not even high doses of tren messed with me mentally like rad140 did. Sucks cuz I couldn't run it long enough to gauge it's results.

x2

It felt super strong to me. Looking back now we should have started at 1mg and moved up over the weeks. I started at 1ml (10mg) and it made me feel off straightaway. On tren or anything that can possibly give me anxiety I start lower and build up the dose over time. Once I felt the anxiety I just wanted to come off so never gave it a chance. I can't remember how long I used it but it must have been less than 1 week. Eq can give me bad anxiety so I don't use that either. Everything else I am fine even at high doses. I still have my bottle of RAD-140 and I just thought maybe try 1mg :eek::D It must have been really bad though as I told myself never to use it again.

x2

It felt super strong to me. Looking back now we should have started at 1mg and moved up over the weeks. I started at 1ml (10mg) and it made me feel off straightaway. On tren or anything that can possibly give me anxiety I start lower and build up the dose over time. Once I felt the anxiety I just wanted to come off so never gave it a chance. I can't remember how long I used it but it must have been less than 1 week. Eq can give me bad anxiety so I don't use that either. Everything else I am fine even at high doses. I still have my bottle of RAD-140 and I just thought maybe try 1mg :eek::D It must have been really bad though as I told myself never to use it again.
Yea I jumped into 10mg right away as well. Mine was bad! I swore not to use it again haha.

The first dose I took 5mg along with a dose of MK-677. I couldn't sleep because I felt so dehydrated. I woke up in the middle of the night and my triceps which were sore now felt pumped instead. Muscle hardness and fullness went up, but other than that I didn't make any gains.

Dropped it 1.5 weeks in because I was noticing I was shedding a lot of hair.

The first dose I took 5mg along with a dose of MK-677. I couldn't sleep because I felt so dehydrated. I woke up in the middle of the night and my triceps which were sore now felt pumped instead. Muscle hardness and fullness went up, but other than that I didn't make any gains.

Dropped it 1.5 weeks in because I was noticing I was shedding a lot of hair.

Hair shedding? No SARM is suppose to cause that. They're specifically made to avoid sides like that. If SARMS can cause hair loss they would be no point in taking them. :eek:

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner