over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rad 140???

jt7

Registered
anyone with any experience with this?
would you take it with test or as a substitute?
if taken as a substitute how much would be comparable to 200mg test cyp per week as far as mg per day?

i feel rad140 needs to be taken with test..
i dont see rad140 as a sub for test and this is based on experience.

i would also suggest to start with the lowest effective dose possible as it
is builds up and sides start coming on quick.

i gave away a half-used bottle of EA rad140 simply because i was ALWAYS pumped.
just sitting typing this up, my whole arm would pump up.. any type of movement resulted in some type of pump.. sometimes very uncomfortable pumps..

i love my cardio and playing basketball these days.. thanks gw..
rad140 took away all my mobility and speed.

if you like that always-on feel than rad140 is for you.. although i think for almost any sane person rad140 pumps can be become burdensome..
you may be different..

edit.. use the forum search for rad140.. also some great reddit reviews as well.

Last edited:
i feel rad140 needs to be taken with test..
i dont see rad140 as a sub for test and this is based on experience.

i would also suggest to start with the lowest effective dose possible as it
is builds up and sides start coming on quick.

i gave away a half-used bottle of EA rad140 simply because i was ALWAYS pumped.
just sitting typing this up, my whole arm would pump up.. any type of movement resulted in some type of pump.. sometimes very uncomfortable pumps..

i love my cardio and playing basketball these days.. thanks gw..
rad140 took away all my mobility and speed.

if you like that always-on feel than rad140 is for you.. although i think for almost any sane person rad140 pumps can be become burdensome..
you may be different..

edit.. use the forum search for rad140.. also some great reddit reviews as well.

im interested in these insane pumps you speak of, how were the pumps during your workouts?

pumps are similar to potent dosings of tbol, var, superdrol....closer to superdrol in my experience.

this was on 20-30mg per day of rad140, and eventually backed down to 10mg eod...

pumps are similar to potent dosings of tbol, var, superdrol....closer to superdrol in my experience.

this was on 20-30mg per day of rad140, and eventually backed down to 10mg eod...

ok, thanks

Potent compound for a SARM but you can't run it long enough to make substantial gains because it will shut you down pretty quick. I just transitioned to a test cycle afterwards.

I personally felt nothing from adding 30mg of RAD140 (EA) to a TRT dose of 200mg test.

Old thread I know but thought I'd share that this stuff is worse for your cholesterol than Winny! It's frikin horrible! Imo why not just run some osta? Or osta and low dose yk11? Same results and far less problems, depending on dose of course. But any dose of rad will ruin your day/life depending on how you treat the cholesterol problems afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Old thread I know but thought I'd share that this stuff is worse for your cholesterol than Winny! It's frikin horrible! Imo why not just run some osta? Or osta and low dose yk11? Same results and far less problems, depending on dose of course. But any dose of rad will ruin your day/life depending on how you treat the cholesterol problems afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app
I've heard the same experience from these guys:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKEKUCkr8X8"]Cardiovascular Health & Update on RAD-140 Effects On Health - YouTube[/ame]

anyone with any experience with this?
would you take it with test or as a substitute?
if taken as a substitute how much would be comparable to 200mg test cyp per week as far as mg per day?

You can take it with substitute. Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that Testolone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.
Studies have used a variety of doses, 0.3, 3 and 30 milligrams daily based on body weight of the research subject. 20-30 milligrams per day is typical, in a cycle of 12 – 14 weeks.

You can take it with substitute. Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 100:100. This means that Testolone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.
Studies have used a variety of doses, 0.3, 3 and 30 milligrams daily based on body weight of the research subject. 20-30 milligrams per day is typical, in a cycle of 12 – 14 weeks.
RAD140 has no estrogenic effect but is suppressive in doses of 20mg+. So you absolutely cannot use it as a substitute for Test.

There are no safety studies done on humans, the one you refer to is a rat study and lasted only 11 days. So as is usual for evolutionary.org retards like yourself, you pull your recommendations out of your ass and have 0 idea of what you are talking about.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear