over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAD 140

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been reading up on RAD 140 lately. Many people report really good gains. However, I do not see many on this board talk or rave about it.

Can anyone share their experience with it? Does it affect health markers in a negative way? The only thing I found was that some people reported lower HDL.

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you guys don't mind sharing.

Think it was responsible for my blood clot. Not touching again.

Really? Does it thicken the blood?

Why do you think your clot was due to it? How much were you using and for how long?

I did not know you had a clot, but glad to hear you are well.

Really? Does it thicken the blood?

Why do you think your clot was due to it? How much were you using and for how long?

I did not know you had a clot, but glad to hear you are well.

I believe I still have the clot. I really need an ultrasound. But thanks bro

prior to the RAD I was only using TRT dose of test. Two guys on r/peds had also attributed their DVT to RAD. 10mg for 6 weeks before dropping it

prior to the RAD I was only using TRT dose of test. Two guys on r/peds had also attributed their DVT to RAD. 10mg for 6 weeks before dropping it

Man, that's crazy. I had not read about that before, but it's good to know.

Yeah, an ultrasound is the smart thing to do. Take care of yourself.

:confused: If you really believe you have a blood clot, get to a hospital (or call an ambulance) right fucking now.

I don't think you can attribute a blood clot to 1 particular thing just because you were using it when it happened. It could have resulted from years of prior usage of steroids, sarms, rec drugs etc. It may have even happened naturally. Although I am not ruling out RAD-140 as it's very possible.

Regardless I personally wouldn't recommend RAD-140 either. Nothing has given me worse anxiety. JJ and Rambo also tried it at the same time and felt the same. It felt very strong to me. I can't recall if I started at 5 or 10mg but I dropped it after a few days. It does get good reviews online but I won't be touching it again. I like to give something 2 tries from different sources just incase but I wouldn't bother with this as the anxiety was that bad.

Ps- if you have a blood clot get it sorted asap.

I used it coming off cycle along with my trt dosage. I found myself getting super agro on it. Always on edge. Wifey told me to quit being short/snappy or i could leave... found myself going off over the smallest things. The funny thing is i never get like that when I'm blasting.... 750mg of test and cool as can be. 20mg rad140= rage. No shit.

Thanks for responding guys. Would love to hear more opinions.

I find it hard to believe people are getting blood clots from this compound. Couldn't the clot be attributed to other factors?

It seems that anxiety and maybe some rage are sides some experience though.

I have experienced some rage from it but it's effects on the brain make it special. In fact despite doubling down on the rage I think it should be ran with tren. It decreases the same factors that tren increases that cause Alzheimer's if my thinking is on point... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3959610/

I have experienced some rage from it but it's effects on the brain make it special. In fact despite doubling down on the rage I think it should be ran with tren. It decreases the same factors that tren increases that cause Alzheimer's if my thinking is on point... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3959610/

Very good and interesting study. Thanks for posting.

How many mg did you use when you researched the product? Aside from the rage, did you see any type of gains?

Very good and interesting study. Thanks for posting.

How many mg did you use when you researched the product? Aside from the rage, did you see any type of gains?

Was up to 30mg which is kinda high dose I think when I had the possible rage inrease. I'm thinking it was more strength + fat loss for results (maybe some added endurance as well)

I am shocked by people saying they experienced anxiety while using RAD140. I ran 20mg and felt just fine. I noticed a huge increase in strength and gained 7lbs...even look leaner. This shit is good.

I am shocked by people saying they experienced anxiety while using RAD140. I ran 20mg and felt just fine. I noticed a huge increase in strength and gained 7lbs...even look leaner. This shit is good.

Did you add any other compounds to it or modified your nutrition? Or did you keep everything the same, added the RAD-140 and gained 7lbs?

Have you experienced any hair loss while on the RAD-140?

Ive been on RAD-140 and MK-677 for two weeks now (also on TRT). Since I started I have noticed increased joint pain and increased muscle soreness. I had expected the opposite would have happened.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear