over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

raise vitamin D

One thing I kinda have wondered about, and probably could find with a bit of googling if I wasn't lazy, is a protocol for quickly raising your D levels if low, but still safely. I have seen some 50K or even 200K tablets lol.
D3 is something that apparently doesn't have to be taken daily, can all be taken once weekly or even once a month if I understand correctly.

I have seen some saying a body can synthesise 10K daily if out in the sun for a certain number of minutes so that should be safe, but many seem to recommend a max of 5K to be safe. I didn't take D3 for a long time but now with the Covid I started with about 12K for a few weeks and dropped to about 6K. It's dark where I'm at, get no sun.

I remember Hernon saying we would be seeing a lot of kidney damage in bbers from them taking D3 lol.

no significant difference in levels with once a week vs ed, hell i dose once a week and level went from low 30s to 86, there is a difference with ed vs once a month, i cant remember the numbers on that but there was a drop off.

no significant difference in levels with once a week vs ed, hell i dose once a week and level went from low 30s to 86, there is a difference with ed vs once a month, i cant remember the numbers on that but there was a drop off.

Exactly, because our bodies store vitamin d. Although I still prefer to use a smaller amount daily. Now with vitamins b and c you need to top up frequently to sustain higher levels over time.

Ok so that is more realistic. I think many thought you were eating 36 eggs per day but you are just consuming the equivalent of 36 eggs through 12 raw eggs and whole egg powder. Do you even eat cooked eggs ever? That drink must taste horrible but it's full of good ingredients (lemons, garlic and ginger) and you will be used to it. So you drink nearly all your meals?
Yes I do eat white cooked, mostly Sundays, 6 whites scrambled with anions and mushrooms and I add the yolk raw on the top of the cooked whites.

Yes I do eat white cooked, mostly Sundays, 6 whites scrambled with anions and mushrooms and I add the yolk raw on the top of the cooked whites.
It taste OK for me, I use to bland broccoli to raw eggs when I was geting ready for contest.

Raw eggs and broccoli, me and Rayn Seacrest

Attachments

• Blender .jpg
    Blender .jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
Depend in the size of the egg, extra large egg has more than one average (medium)
Well it would have to be 10-12 times the size of a medium sized egg to match your first statement........hahaha

Lemon juice mixed with garlic - that’s Fukin nasty man - this guy eats weird shit-way out there man

There is no risk of salmonella? I ate my yolks raw because I read that it was more bioavailable that way until I got sick with salmonella, and I said: no more raw yolks.

From the article:

Vitamin D has an important role in calcium and phosphorus absorption, making it essential for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It also contributes to healthy muscle function and immune system maintenance.

Egg yolks are one of the few foods that naturally contain vitamin D, making them a valuable source of this essential vitamin. In fact, a serving of two eggs provides 82 percent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin D.

That was based on Australian populations. Other geographic locations need quite a bit more than ~60 IU.

What is the benefit of raw eggs? I know the protein is only 50% bioavailable, compared to close to 100% cooked, like 95 or 97% iirc.
So it's like throwing half the protein in the trash.
But is there some other benefit to raw eggs?

I do not know if it is a risk that I would take again, get salmo sucks.
A guy I know that has chickens for fresh eggs gave me some once, they were great. The eggs still had poop and other junk on them and I asked him why he didn't wash them. He told me about how when they are laid they have a coating on them that protects them from spoiling. If you wash them, you wash that off. The eggs can actually stay unrefrigerated for a long time and not spoil. Once you wash them off, they need to be refrigerated.

I looked it up and he is right about it. Eggs aren't as fragile as we think. If you look at the expiration date when you buy eggs at the grocery you will see that they are good for a month or more refrigerated.

A guy I know that has chickens for fresh eggs gave me some once, they were great. The eggs still had poop and other junk on them and I asked him why he didn't wash them. He told me about how when they are laid they have a coating on them that protects them from spoiling. If you wash them, you wash that off. The eggs can actually stay unrefrigerated for a long time and not spoil. Once you wash them off, they need to be refrigerated.

I looked it up and he is right about it. Eggs aren't as fragile as we think. If you look at the expiration date when you buy eggs at the grocery you will see that they are good for a month or more refrigerated.

That's interesting, the eggs with which I got salmonella were from the supermarket, my mom tells me to clean them well because the poop could contain bacteria, but your friend told you the opposite, that you don't have to clean the eggs.

I would never buy supermarket eggs, local fresh free range eggs taste and look so much better

That's interesting, the eggs with which I got salmonella were from the supermarket, my mom tells me to clean them well because the poop could contain bacteria, but your friend told you the opposite, that you don't have to clean the eggs.
You want to clean the shell off right before you eat it. So dont crack it open without washing it first. Im pretty sure all the eggs in the grocery have already been washed off so that coating he told me about is already gone. I think you have to get farm fresh eggs to get the coating on there, and even then I wonder if a lot of sellers wash them first. The guy that gave me the eggs has his own chickens. We have several members on here I think that have their own chickens. I bet they know about it. Its amazing to me that the eggs wont spoil when they are not refrigerated. I was worried about making a 4 hour drive with them in the car during 90 degree heat. He told me not to worry, that they would be good like that for days.

What is the benefit of raw eggs? I know the protein is only 50% bioavailable, compared to close to 100% cooked, like 95 or 97% iirc.
So it's like throwing half the protein in the trash.
But is there some other benefit to raw eggs?
Minerals , vitamins , cholesterol and omegas.

You want to clean the shell off right before you eat it. So dont crack it open without washing it first. Im pretty sure all the eggs in the grocery have already been washed off so that coating he told me about is already gone. I think you have to get farm fresh eggs to get the coating on there, and even then I wonder if a lot of sellers wash them first. The guy that gave me the eggs has his own chickens. We have several members on here I think that have their own chickens. I bet they know about it. Its amazing to me that the eggs wont spoil when they are not refrigerated. I was worried about making a 4 hour drive with them in the car during 90 degree heat. He told me not to worry, that they would be good like that for days.
100%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity