over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raising IGF levels

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I am curious what guys have found to be the best method of raising IGF levels.
hgh? hgh and anabolic steroids? Any certain methods or tips members may know or can share?

also wondering if anyone has logged levels using IGF products only?
such as IGF-lr3 or Igf-des. Would it be more or less effective then hgh?

hgh? hgh and anabolic steroids? Any certain methods or tips members may know or can share?

Good gh and slin.
Good gh
Cjc dac and mk-677

I don't think actual igf-lr3 does a thing to IGF levels. No idea about increlex. Your best bet is using good gh and slin synergistically to create the igf surge.

Good gh and slin.
Good gh
Cjc dac and mk-677

I don't think actual igf-lr3 does a thing to IGF levels. No idea about increlex. Your best bet is using good gh and slin synergistically to create the igf surge.

define good hgh?

define good hgh?
Pharma GH (I'd choose Genos, Nordis, Humatrope, Seros...in that order)

Or

The BEST GENERICS you've ever heard of being in existence....
Which you cannot find anymore...nor can you guarantee you could get anything close. So toss that possibility out the window.

I was actually thinking about this last week. I thought that someone said that benefits from hGH were from IGF1 being raised. That being the case, why is there so much interest in the hGH from sponsors, but so little in the actual IGF1 that is being sold. Also, I have seen several times, some one saying that they got some IGF1 in the 90s and it was incredible, but the stuff that you can get today, does nothing. If this is the case, what is the difference, what is being sold as IGF1 now and why is it even being sold.

I was actually thinking about this last week. I thought that someone said that benefits from hGH were from IGF1 being raised. That being the case, why is there so much interest in the hGH from sponsors, but so little in the actual IGF1 that is being sold. Also, I have seen several times, some one saying that they got some IGF1 in the 90s and it was incredible, but the stuff that you can get today, does nothing. If this is the case, what is the difference, what is being sold as IGF1 now and why is it even being sold.

I think this is the IGF from the 90's:

https://gropep.com/product_families/igf-analogues/products/human-lr3-igf-i-receptor-grade--8

Who can afford this?

Those who've used it will tell you research IGF-1 is baking soda. And it probably is...

Most benefits from HGH do come from the raise in IGF-1, but it's limited from how your livers converts it.

Pure IGF-1 supplementation would bypass the liver and yield more impressive results.

I think this is the IGF from the 90's:

https://gropep.com/product_families/igf-analogues/products/human-lr3-igf-i-receptor-grade--8

Who can afford this?

Those who've used it will tell you research IGF-1 is baking soda. And it probably is...

Most benefits from HGH do come from the raise in IGF-1, but it's limited from how your livers converts it.

Pure IGF-1 supplementation would bypass the liver and yield more impressive results.

Wow! According to that link, 0.02mg is US$100 for there IGF-1. We definitely need to answer this thread and figure out the next best way to raise levels. I am very interested in this topic, as well.

I have read that the difference between the older igf and the rc igf today is the new is chemically synthesized vs recombinant dna produced, the way hgh is. Can anyone speak to this, or has anyone used both rc igf and igf like ripnovous, which i assume would be recombinantly produced, and was there a difference?

Never tried hgh but with a good CJC DAC protocol you can easily get your igf1 into the 400s with no effort at all.. and into the 5-600s if you really try..

8mg a week put my igf at 415

15mg put it over 600.. also used a ghrp with both those runs..

with all the igf scores from hgh im seeing coming in as of lately I wouldnt even consider generic hgh at this point..

and there is the whole exogenous vs endogenous HGH argument.. one would think your hgh is better than something out of a lab..

very good question! one that each person will have to give time, money, and blood to find out the truly best answer.

the best method I would guess would be pharmacy HGH+ insulin+ AAS orals to get highest levels.

y does everyone say pharma grade HGH? I take whatever Lion has at the time and my IGF1 is just over the high range (labcorp) on 2 IU's 5 days a week

Wow! According to that link, 0.02mg is US$100 for there IGF-1. We definitely need to answer this thread and figure out the next best way to raise levels. I am very interested in this topic, as well.

I gave you the answers. It's not a mystery.

y does everyone say pharma grade HGH? I take whatever Lion has at the time and my IGF1 is just over the high range (labcorp) on 2 IU's 5 days a week

But did you ever test your baseline IGF? Did you ever experiment what 6, 8 or 10iu would give you? Just because the range is up to 224 and you are taking 2iu and at 251(for example) doesn't mean it's a open and shut case.
Pharma GH...you get what you pay for. Chinese is a huge gamble.

So IGF-lr3 does nothing to increase IGF levels?
Same with des or any other version?

Has anyone used it and tested?
Or is there research to show?

So IGF-lr3 does nothing to increase IGF levels?
Same with des or any other version?

Has anyone used it and tested?
Or is there research to show?

Idk if its true but. on another board (awhile ago) someone posted an igf
score of 359 after a 100mcg bi lateral shot/s.

If so. I thought igf des very quick in body.
also, a doc friend that's used increlex said u won't test high
igf level if tested. But u will get better growth.

Idk. I just post here. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity